killing people...

Orchids

hello

if your on a battle like the ancient days in which the guruji fought against the moghals..do u think it was right to kill the enemy which was the moghals? i can understand hurting the moghals but if god judges someones time to die then how come the gurujis soldiers killed the moghals in war? if someone attacks me 2morrow do i have right to kill them in self defence? if someone breaks into my home and i take their life is that right?

sorry if ive offended any1

just need information

lol

..do u think it was right to kill the enemy

no of course not, in a war where the enemy are trying kill destroy your faith, rape your women, kill your children, tourture your sisters and brothers, your not supposed to kill them and bring justice, your are suppossed to tickle them with a gaint feather duster

god judges someones time to die then how come the gurujis soldiers killed the moghals in war?

they r guru jis army the khalsa panth they can do no wrong as a unit

i have gotton to a piont into my life wereas if i knew some one was going to atack me i would fight back, but unlike my previose(sp) beliefs i would no longer try to stop them i would try to create some MAJOR pain on my opponant(sp) ("whatsup with me i am loosing my ability to spell, well shit happens"). ie brake bones, rip veins, no loger can i b botherd to jus "stop" people that attack me, people may think i am brutal or summit like that, but that was jus my 2 cents.

On the topic above, yes it is correct to kill the enemy, well as lon u are fighting for the right cause, and i prosuming that all of Guru Ji's armies were always fighting for a good cause.