Taksal Hq- Mehta Chowk

Why would Akali Nihang Budda Dal 96 Crore offer land to Mehta Chowk?. I thought they don't agree with Mehta taksal because Budda Dal is more alinged with Bhindran Taksal than Mehta... ! :?

The land for methay was arranged for by Jathedar Baba Sohan Singh of Bidhi Chand dal and Tarna Dal..

Come on now, get some fresh air...

P.S this is where you go on to say that Bidhi Chand and all other Nihang Jathay are under the control Of Baba Santa Singh so technecalliy it is Budha Dal (go on, you know you want to).

Wicked post Shinda Sehan,

I don't know why Nihangs being so egoistical of their contributions. There you get Jathedar Santa Singh Ji thanking Guru Maharaj to give him chance to be sevadar and here you get his sevadars being so proud of the fact that Jathedar Santa Singh Ji is only one who Guru Maharaj gave chance to serve the Panth.

Thats what you call over-zealous chelas.

No offence to Lalleshvari bro.. you are nirmala... so this post doesn't apply to you :wink:

N3O Singh before u point the finger at the Nihangs. Please remember that Jathedar of the Panth Baba Santa Singh Ji's contributions to the Panth are continually over-looked and slurred by over-zealous taksali chelas.

Before we point the finger remember three fingers and a thumb are pointing back at you!

Over-zealous chelas in general hav lead to a demise in panthic ektaa. But to single out and name one particular jatha... well I thought you were above that N30.

But before everyone comes on and starts arguing how bad Baba Santa Singh Ji is Or Baba Jarnail Singh just sit and think...

is it worth it wasting your swaas?

could you be doing simran now?

where is the love?

Where is the love that was shown by Baba Santa SIngh when he laid that first stone?

Where is the love that Baba Gurbachan Singh had for the Nihangs when he included some of their maryada about Dasam Granth Paath in his book ' Gurbani Paath Darshan'?

Where is the love Baba Sohan Singh Ji Bidhi Chandiae showed to the Taksaal when he helped to resolve the jathedari conflict which erupted in the taksaaal?

Where is the love?

N3O Singh before u point the finger at the Nihangs. Please remember that Jathedar of the Panth Baba Santa Singh Ji's contributions to the Panth are continually over-looked and slurred by over-zealous taksali chelas.

Yes I know. But why let few bad apples which exist in every jatha and sampardha blind people and say stuff against damdami taksal?

Does two wrong make it right? No...If you think if thats a case then sada khalsa panth never be united.

Over-zealous chelas in general hav lead to a demise in panthic ektaa. But to single out and name one particular jatha... well I thought you were above that N30.

I didn't name any particular jatha. As i mentioned only Nihangs which can be representated not only by budda dal but other dals as well.

But before everyone comes on and starts arguing how bad Baba Santa Singh Ji is Or Baba Jarnail Singh just sit and think...

is it worth it wasting your swaas?

could you be doing simran now?

where is the love?

Where is the love that was shown by Baba Santa SIngh when he laid that first stone?

Where is the love that Baba Gurbachan Singh had for the Nihangs when he included some of their maryada about Dasam Granth Paath in his book ' Gurbani Paath Darshan'?

Where is the love Baba Sohan Singh Ji Bidhi Chandiae showed to the Taksaal when he helped to resolve the jathedari conflict which erupted in the taksaaal?

Where is the love?

No its not worth to waste swas.

Not at all

Its really sad how much irkha singhs have against each other. Guru Nanak Dev Nirankar embrace his enemies with love and here we are hating others knowing that they exist for panth di chardi-kalah.

All i did was to post an picture of taksal mehta. And the thread was hijacked Did i commit any crime??

lol

Chardi Kala

Pyaar Pyaar Pyaar

Ek Pitaa Ekas Ke Hum Barak

Gurbarakaaaaaaaaal!

Thats the spirit...Anand Hiiiiiiiiiii Anand....pyaaaaar doooo, pyaaaaaaar looooo....la la la la la ... :LOL::D

Bhaji N30 this whole debate arose from your question about the closeness of Buddha Dal to Mehta Chowk. The Singh answering this question merely highlighted the fact that Baba Santa Singh Ji was blessed with the seva of laying the foundation stone of the Gurdwara Gurdarshan Parkash. Not boasting but informing...

Anyway - crap on the side...

I get the impression u've been rubbed up the wrong way today N3O

What's wrong baba?

Lets smooth out the arguements of the Panth with a bit of simran..

waheguru, waheguru, waheguru, wahejio...(there that much should do it!)

A beautiful picture....vah ji vah

"Eh jo taksal damdamee Jodhiaa dee khaan Hai"

Gurbarakaaaaal

one thing i have noticed from playing games is that enemies unite when a greater enemy arises. The problem with this is that there is always going to be some sort of discrimination.. Its all about the pyaar man and unity will come not by uniting the panth and throwing out all those who dont belong in the panthic "catagory" but by seeing each and every one in the same love and light and seeing that the greatest enemy which we must all unite against is the EGO.. Its you.. !!!

SO lets unite against ourselves.. (lol like that makes any sense)

Gurbrakaaaaal..

Pyaar hi pyaaaaar..