baba sahib singh bedi, story #2

drawrof

Pg. 168 (raj jogi, baba sahib singh bedi….ishar singh naara)

bhaeeya raam nu updesh

bhaeeya ram was from amritsar and a shardalu of baba sahib singh bedi. He would come and visit baba sahib singh bedi 2 or 3 times a year. He was once making a visit to baba sahib singh bedi and was traveling through the mountains and saw a lion sleeping. Bhaeeya raam got scared and stood there thinking. The lion awoke and stood in the path. Bhaeeya raam said “premiya, I am going to go and do darshan of baba sahib singh ji bedi, let me get through or just go ahead and eat me. My only thing is that I have made him food and if you eat me, I won’t be able to get the food to himâ€. The lion stepped back and when bhaeeya ram finally reached his destination he said “you’re something else, a man eating lion was pacified by your name being saidâ€. Baba sahib singh bedi replied “waheguru’s light is in everyone. Therefore I see everyone as my own. You should see me in your atam roop, and when you do see that, you will see I am never away from you. Our bodily/human interactions are today, they may not occur tomorrow. That is the reason why we say the body is false (because it is transient). Therefore we shouldn’t have any attachment to the body. The atam jot is pure and untainted, it is the same as how fire is within wood… but you can’t see that fire until work is done to bring it out. Similarly, naam abhyaas brings forth the atam jot.†This discourse spiritually elevated bhaeeya ram.

“waheguru’s light is in everyone. Therefore I see everyone as my own. You should see me in your atam roop, and when you do see that, you will see I am never away from you. Our bodily/human interactions are today, they may not occur tomorrow. That is the reason why we say the body is false (because it is transient). Therefore we shouldn’t have any attachment to the body. The atam jot is pure and untainted, it is the same as how fire is within wood… but you can’t see that fire until work is done to bring it out. Similarly, naam abhyaas brings forth the atam jot.” This discourse spiritually elevated bhaeeya ram.

Vah Ji Vah :)....

Anand hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Anandddd

Nooooooooooor Hiiiiiiiiii Nooooooooooor :D :D