Going to meet Baba Hari Singh : Knight of God

dalli

I was badly informed that this site was the "hot bed" of Sanatanism.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

However, the truth is that "sanatanists" are in fact blind sheeplike followers of the God like Narsinga, who is in turn a intellectual sight impaired worshippers of the great Nihang Sahib Niddar Singh.

My lifes quest is to meet and discourse with the Knight of God : Baba Hari Singh. If any one has seen the documentry they will appreciate the chardi kala of Baba Hari Singh.

Nobody on this site has been able to answer questions regarding the concept of "seva", "simran", "mukhti" or "gursikhi."

Many views, yet no replies.

I shall approach Baba Hari Singh with the same questions. If i can ever find him i shall be sure to post his comments on this site.

Search deep, only falsehood exists on the surface. :shock: :shock:

Guest -akalsharan-

I was badly informed that this site was the "hot bed" of Sanatanism.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Word of advise, don't believe everything you are told..

PS, maybe you need a new 'informer', one who knows what they are on about..

I shall approach Baba Hari Singh with the same questions. If i can ever find him i shall be sure to post his comments on this site.

Yea please do that for us and make sure you post it on the other discussion forums out there aswell.. We should all benefit from your deep search (so people like your informer know the truth and therefore stop spreading their own version of it)..

If you really are being genuwine about meeting Baba Hari Singh.

he is already in Anandpur, he's been there for a month already doing seva, and preparing the langar, degh, and chatka logistics for holla mohalla.

he'll be with baba Jageer singh, Baba Prem Singh, Baba Maan Singh, the 'sanatan crew ' .. and Nidar Singh.

What ever questions you have, you can ask all of them, including Baba Santa Singh.

from my understanding, 'sanatan sikhi is a terminalogy to describe what sikhi was several centuries ago in comparison to todays practices'

the word is being propagated to wake up all the sleeping intellectuals, and get them to revive the true sikhi of old. Which is still here but very scarce, as the dirty politicans of today with there unjust and stereotypical views have created so many barriers with other people of different schools of thought.

i could go in more detail. but to tell you the truth... its best if you ask people who know more on this topic.

the ones that know me, know where i stand,

and challenge_ everything, i already explained the big picture about what the purpose of this 'sanatan' word is??? best thing is ask Nidaar singh in person or ask Baba Anoop Singh and Baba Purmann Singh for more details.

people are making a mountain out of a mole. best thing is just to find the ekta and dont spend to much time with everything else.... other wise you will miss out on life.

I understand the purpose of the sanatan word yet I dont believe the way that it has presented does the word any justice.

Sikh is sanatan - yet the ideal of sanatan sikhi is something which seems relatively new and is. As you yourself have described sanatan sikhi is a word invented to represent sikhi of the past. Yet I dont see the need for this word.

Chalo... who cares... simran bandgi karo