SIKH STUDENT CAMP '05

ghost

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's all about operation aloo at camp... beasty boy u gona get it baad!!

2 things young lady:

1. I don't participate in kids games.

2. I can't come down this year (no more hols left *sniff*)

*pulls a moony at ghost and farts on him*

And yes, kaur_05's dribbling is plain nasty.

cus many ppl on msn have been saying fanatics go there and its better to go to another sikh camp. khalsa camp.

hold up there is another camp called sikh camp which ppl said is best to go there.

basically alot of negativity towards sikh student camp.

another point is cus about 5 nihang singhs go to sikh student camp and alot of bad language has been used against them.

I would just like to tell u right now if it was that much of a bad camp that you are claimming then we would not all be praising it that much and about the 5 nihang singhs id like to know who they are because there were way more than 5 nihangs there and i did not see them pressurising anyone.

ermm well not every1 that wears a bana is a nihang singh from what i know. and i'm not making the campto be bad. hopefully doggy will pay for my travel to the camp. i'm just asking cus many ppl have been telling me.

like ea games was saying mr guv looks like a gay boy and it he doesn't look good in a bana.

yo man i'm asking not saying!!!!?????????!!!!!!!!??????

doaba wot are these "fanatics" fanatical about?

jus wana say that there were over 200 people at last years Sikh Student Camp.. im not saying quantity is better than quailty.. jus stating a fact..

u mite wana try and find out how many ppl went to the other camps? and their backgrounds e.g. how many monay went to them, something that I think mite interest u....

it's all bout love.. all camps are good!

i can c my grammar and speeling on this site is still crap hahaha.

i'll get back to u singhani after i talk to peeps again on msn. ghost i get what u mean but there was no point in telling me lol.not like i'm gonna tell ppl not to go to sikh student camp. and yeyyy monai go to sikh student camp. hope u ppl call them sikhs :)

and 5 nihang singhs maybe there was a few more. but tehre deffo wasn't many of them.

doaba - true say - too many haters out there... but wen they come and see the truth for themselves, they know how many ppl truely get inspired.

the level of spirituality, the amount of fun and generous portions of love...

dont take my word for it!.. check it out for urselves!

heck.. ask n30 who came from canada!