SIKH STUDENT CAMP '05

ghost

banner_boys.jpg

YES...... IT'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What: 7 days of great activities with a chance to explore our rich heritage in a relaxed & friendly environment!

When: Sunday 21st - Saturday 27th August 2005.

Who: Sikhs (aged 17 and above) looking to learn about their roots, enjoy some great activities and meet other young Sikhs in a friendly and supportive environment.

So come join us this summer for a week of discovery, friendship and fun!

What is it all about?

[glow=red:c53c587725]Sikh Student Camp[/glow:c53c587725] is 7days of pure bliss with sports, activities, langar, kirtaan, meditation and discussions, plus something “extra†that you may not find in your local Gurdwara

We have some great activities planned this year the now legendary Operation Aloo, Archery, Gladiators, Yoga, Football and much more.

As well as this, Sikh Student camp gives you a chance to learn and chill out and with people of your same generation that have been thorough the cycles of schools, uni's and all the shabang that goes with it and would like to learn more about their roots in a friendly and social atmosphere.

Everyone has experiences to share, and knowledge that can help others, the camps have amazing effects and can be a real catalyst for improvements in life, Let's call it a "Spring board" into the Soul, through education and understanding and a wicked time (hey no guarantees but try it out - get yah forms and cheques in!).

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SIKH STUDENT CAMP IS INTERNATIONAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEOPLE COME FROM ALL OVER THE PLACE....

.. LAST YEAR THERE WAS THIS WEIRD DUDE FROM CANADA..UHMMMM

on top of that there have been ppl from the ARGENTINA, USA, MALAYSIA, SPAIN, INDIA, NEW ZEALAND, KENYA, FRANCE, GERMANY, SCOTLAND and even as far away as BIRMINGHAM!!!

check it out for yourself!!!

www.sikhstudent.org

guv, why you kept ignoring me in the camp... perhaps i put u off on the first day with my snort..lol... :LOL:

also by the way, did u punch me in my face while i was sleeping..kinda felt like it when i got up..lol :?

:LOL:

ignoring u?? :? u were only there for like a day or something weren't u?

dayam geeza... u kept the whole room awake with ur snoring!!!! i didn't punch u, but everyone in the room got up & farted on ur face one by one... that might've been what u felt!... & smelt!! :LOL: