gurmatveechar

Kam1825

big update on the site today please check it out.

two divans that are worth listening to by Baba Hari Singh Ji are;

Raj Karega Khalsa and Barsi of Sant Kartar Singh Ji.

In raj karega khalsa are the bachan of Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji of the Khalsa raj which they recieved from the shaheeds they met like baba deep singh ji.

Both Divans talk about how Baba Gurbahan singh ji placed Baba Kartar Singh Ji as their succesor. They should know they were there. Niddar Singh and his associates did speak to Baba Hari Singh Ji and did not include anything about this on their site. So much for being unbaised and stating all the facts!

Niddar Singh and his associates did speak to Baba Hari Singh Ji and did not include anything about this on their site. So much for being unbaised and stating all the facts!

kam veer ji this is interesting... can you please tell us what did they talk about?

Here you can state your truth..this site is all about freedom of speech by stating facts... so no worries.. !

will await for your reply :)

baba ji were at my friends house when niddar singh went. we should still have a transcript of what was said.

niddar singh only added the views that he wanted to hear as he hates Sant Jarnail singh Ji so would do anything to dissassociate with them and thier legacy.

end of the day he spoke to Baba Avtar singh ji badni kala walae who are the grandsons of baba gurbachan singh ji but their comments on taksal were not added. Neither Baba Hari Singh Ji. Nor Giani Pritam Singh Ji of taksal who have done an interview with a panjabi paper about the history of taksal. considering all three of these sants learned from baba gurbachan singh ji and not baised to sant kartar singh ji as they all went their seperate ways. they all say the taksal started from Baba Deep Singh Ji and do not agree with the comments on the website

Interesting to see what's cooking in uk nihangs politics.

As siri guroo gobind singh ji says:

What is false I will call false.

Even though the people may try to silence me.

I do not care for what anybody says.

I will speak but the truth from my mouth.

(Akali Nihang Guru Gobind Singh, Treh Charittar No.266, Dasam Guru Durbar)

chardi-kalah and cheers bro :)