Requests/Appeal to the Sikhawareness Cyber sangat.....!

SAadmin

Lately, freed and amandeepm veer ji is being posting loads of sikh hertiage pictures...we must appeal to the sangat to save them in your computer..as an back up..

We are also doing samething..last thing anybody want to loose this rare pictures and hard work done by freed and amandeep veer ji.

Regardless of this site(Sikhawareness) will exist or not in Future (according to the Hakum)..It's everyone(Sikh) duty to perserve hertiage.. so this is your chance...save all the pictures in your computer as back up and spread the words via emails/power point presentations, flyers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol - already doing it!

I'm very fussy and organised on my PC - renaming them is a nightmare! Small price to pay for the privilege of having such beautiful pics though. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Again this is reminder to all the cyber sangat of Sikhawareness !!!!!!

Please if you have any interest in perserving the sikh hertiage- save all the pictuers posted by Freed veer ji soo far..we simply cannot afford to loose it !!!!!!!

• 1 year later...

I WAS NOT SURE HOW TO SEND A MESSAGE TO THE Administrator BUT I WANT THIS SITE SHUT DOWN IMMEDIATELY OTHERWISE I WILL GO STRAIGHT TO HIGHER SOURCES TO COMPLAIN. IT IS NOT THE FIRST TIME I HAVE SEEN EXTREMELY RUDE THINGS ON IT ABOUT RELIGION. PEOPLE ARGUE AND DO NOT DISCUSS. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE. THERE IS NO RESPECT FOR SIKISM AT ALL!!! I FEEL HEART BROKEN TO HAVE TO JOIN THIS SITE IN ORDER TO COMPLAIN BUT I CPULD NOT SEE ANOTHER WAY. I HAVE BEEN IN TEARS READING THINGS FROM HERE WHICH I DO NOT WANT TO DISCUSS FURTHER.

IF THIS SITE IS NOT SHUT DOWN WITHIN A MONTH I AM GOING TO HIGHER ATHORITIES.

MISS SERINA

I WAS NOT SURE HOW TO SEND A MESSAGE TO THE Administrator BUT I WANT THIS SITE SHUT DOWN IMMEDIATELY OTHERWISE I WILL GO STRAIGHT TO HIGHER SOURCES TO COMPLAIN. IT IS NOT THE FIRST TIME I HAVE SEEN EXTREMELY RUDE THINGS ON IT ABOUT RELIGION. PEOPLE ARGUE AND DO NOT DISCUSS. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE. THERE IS NO RESPECT FOR SIKISM AT ALL!!! I FEEL HEART BROKEN TO HAVE TO JOIN THIS SITE IN ORDER TO COMPLAIN BUT I CPULD NOT SEE ANOTHER WAY. I HAVE BEEN IN TEARS READING THINGS FROM HERE WHICH I DO NOT WANT TO DISCUSS FURTHER.

IF THIS SITE IS NOT SHUT DOWN SOON I AM GOING TO HIGHER ATHORITIES.

MISS SERINA