Raising of Kundalini dangerous?

When ever I do mediatation I get raising of kundanili, I dont knw how to stop this as I just want to focus on the trikuti. Any tips? I try concentrating on trikuti but still sometimes the kundanili still rises. Yesterday I some uncomfotable experience at spine, felt like the kundanili was geting stuck well something like that half way up the spine. Did not feel good after.

What do most people experience after opening of trikuti, is it scary? Some say wen this opens u can see hell, ghosts and know when people r gona die, know the past, future etc....

It makes me think do I really wana go this way? but it seems addictive.

Whats your views? we do need to open the trikuti to get the 10th gate? am i right?

When ever I do mediatation I get raising on kundanili, I dont knw how to stop this as I just want to focus on the trikuti. Any tips? I try concentrating on trikuti but still sometimes the kundanili raising. Yesterday I some uncomfotable experience at spine, felt like the kundanili was geting stuck well something like that half way up the spine. Did not feel good after.

What do most people experience after opening of trikuti, is it scary? Some say wen this opens u can see hell, ghosts and know when people r gona die, know the past, future etc....

It makes me think do I really wana go this way? but it seems addictive.

Whats your views? we do need to open the trikuti to get the 10th gate? am i right?

why do u wish to stop it and how do you know that this isn't just an aftereffect of your effort of trying to work on trikuti.

I suggest you do some reading on what Kundalini is and its effects. Do not fear anything for you have nothing to fear. Do not get entangled into the theories of visions of the future, ghosts, etc...you will only get sidetracked. Focus on your Method and method alone.

These types of experiences become fearsome only when there is no guidence on what is happening. Is this happening to you naturally?

I also suggest you pray with great sincerity for guidence before you begin your meditation.