Nihang Sikhs offer to help Monica Bedi

Nihang Sikhs offer to help Monica Bedi

A religious sect of warrior Sikhs has expressed its desire to help and protect starlet Monica Bedi, recently extradited from Portugal with her companion mobster Abu Salem, provided she doesn't go back to him.

Nihang Sikhs - armed Sikh warriors - from the Tarna Dal made an offer this week to Monica's paternal uncle Purshottam Bedi that they could extend help to her if she gave an assurance about ending her association with the underworld.

The offer even included the provision of armed Nihang guards to Monica whenever she is released on bail to protect her from Abu Salem and other gangsters.

Representatives of the sect led by Hari Singh of Punjab's Hoshiarpur district met Monica's uncle at his native village Chhabewal on Sunday and expressed the desire to help.

Monica Bedi was born in the same village in 1975 but her family migrated to Norway. Her uncle remained in the village and lives a modest life.

The Nihang sect has not only offered financial aid to Monica, but also help in getting legal aid to represent her in passport forgery cases that she is facing in Hyderabad and Bhopal.

Monica's uncle met her last week in a Hyderabad prison where she is being held and returned to Chhabewal on Saturday. He said the family would try its best to help her and she had told him that she never married Abu Salem.

The Nihang sect, however, asked Monica's uncle to get an assurance from her that she would not go back to Abu Salem or the underworld or the film industry whenever she is released.

Abu Salem, who is the accused in a string of crimes including the 1993 serial bomb blasts in Mumbai that killed 257 people, was extradited with Monica from Portugal earlier in November following a long and protracted legal battle mounted by India.

She is some wannabe actress, who through her boyfriend Abu Salem got a few parts in bollywood films. She was not a greta success as an actress. Abu Salem was involved with the Mumbai Underworld and par of D Company run by Ibrahim Dawood. They masterminded terrorist bombings in Mumbai that killed several hundred people (Black Friday). All the dons shifted to Dubai and Abu Salem broke up with Dawood and set up his own gang (reminds me a bit of these people in Gurdwara committees who fall out and open a Gurdwara down the road).

Any way form Dubai they shifted to USA and form there to Portugal. The idiots even placed adverts in portugese newspapers offering money to portugese nationals if they married them (so they also got portugese residency). The Indians found out and requested extradition.

Both Monica and Abu were travelling on passports using false names. So Monica will more than likely be let off as such a crime is not exactly crime of the century. Abu will get a good beating from CBI officers, he thought he was a real hardman making threats from Dubai but when he was slapped by a few CBI wale he soon cracked.

Someone tell the Nihangs Birmingham Gurdwara was attacked. They can use their gatka there.

why rely on nihangs? Each and every sikh of Guru should be able to stop or attempt to stop injustice whenever you come across with it. Kaur means princess as well as lioness, if you agree that guru's gave same values to singh and kaurs then you should be able to sort out injustice or attempt to atleast to stop injustice.

Gurbani says in Asa di var:

Apaie hath apna, apaaie hii kaaj savaariye |

been along time cummin ........................................

i cant stand u bloody haters out there, i wish that sum u luv dies u fassie holes cos the truth is u are nothing, ur momma is nothing and ur papa is nothin

they r the jokes of punjab.

why u always playa hating on nihangs 4 ????

without them u would not be alive???

who fought all the wars in the gurus time and in the misil period ??? it certainly wasnt ur jankro mama was it u clown

always hating u fools gonna learn !!! watch u bunch of gays

nihangs have more simran and sewa then u could imagine you could not live their lifestyle nor could your ugly azz moma ur jus nob go bak to dream land

u sit der and jus luv to hate u puppet- i smack ur dads false teeth out his shiit talking mouth

Where were they ?

Probably playing cowboys on their horses.

nahh they were upholding the traditions of the khalsa and the only person playing cowboys was me - i was playing with ur mama

harsingh said ''they r the jokes of punjab.'' nahh son ur moms da joke of punjab

wot u chatting crap 4 u neva been to punjab

i got family who r nihangs - sum nihangs were there in 84 and got saheedi - u hear one or two peeps veiws of peeps who think they r nihangs and think u know all about them but u dont no shiit

i am not a nihang infact my dad is a taksaali and i am a mona as u wud call me but i hav seen the life style of niohangs and none of u can test them

stop hating nihangs

u really hate ur selves and ur mothers cos i no i hate all ur mothers giving birth ti bakstabbing shiit talking kids they need to get bak slapped

cum to flushing 34th street dwn twn NYC IF U WANNA DIE

“I dont think anyone is relying on nihangs. they r the jokes of punjab.â€

I take it u not from panjab,. They are jokes amongst all the lil modern wanna be beatchs in panjab – modern beatchs are jokes, no nothing about roots, what significance is there opinion?

The general census amongst old babay in panjab is they all got nuff respect for Nihang Singhs. All modern nobs who too stuck up themselves don’t have a clue about history, culture or traditions. I hate to tell u but sikh history didn’t begin in 1984, when all the jathay didn’t exist who fought? Who was guru hargobind jis and guru gobind singh jis ladla fauj? Who existed since satujug? What are U? who are u?

U seen the Baba Hari Singh documentary? U met baba Hari Singh, u spent any time with him? I guess not.

same with u kkaur123, why u cussing some1 u know nothing about? Same as me cussing ur mum and dad. Even if I cuss them for bringing up kids like u I have no right bcoz I don’t know them.

Please keep ur modern, uneducated, un reliable, biased and unhistorical bullshit comments to urself. Think u know everythying about everthing - thruth is u know nothing about nothing.

been along time cummin ........................................

i cant stand u bloody haters out there, i wish that sum u luv dies u fassie holes cos the truth is u are nothing, ur momma is nothing and ur papa is nothin

they r the jokes of punjab.

why u always playa hating on nihangs 4 ????

without them u would not be alive???

who fought all the wars in the gurus time and in the misil period ??? it certainly wasnt ur jankro mama was it u clown

always hating u fools gonna learn !!! watch u bunch of gays

nihangs have more simran and sewa then u could imagine you could not live their lifestyle nor could your ugly azz moma ur jus nob go bak to dream land

u sit der and jus luv to hate u puppet- i smack ur dads false teeth out his shiit talking mouth

nahh they were upholding the traditions of the khalsa and the only person playing cowboys was me - i was playing with ur mama

harsingh said ''they r the jokes of punjab.'' nahh son ur moms da joke of punjab

wot u chatting crap 4 u neva been to punjab

i got family who r nihangs - sum nihangs were there in 84 and got saheedi - u hear one or two peeps veiws of peeps who think they r nihangs and think u know all about them but u dont no shiit

i am not a nihang infact my dad is a taksaali and i am a mona as u wud call me but i hav seen the life style of niohangs and none of u can test them

stop hating nihangs

u really hate ur selves and ur mothers cos i no i hate all ur mothers giving birth ti bakstabbing shiit talking kids they need to get bak slapped

cum to flushing 34th street dwn twn NYC IF U WANNA DIE

If you are pey da put come to Pathankot !

The only person whos posts stink of shit on this forum are yours. You put on a big act of bravado as if you are Hari Singh Nalwas chacha. Truth is you must have terribly low self esteem and intelligence that you have to resort to remarks about momas etc. This is rather like what afro americans do. Are you confused about your background hence you pouncing on gutter language ?

Was it your Bunty poowa fighting during the misal period ?

The regular Khalsa forces during the Misal period were not all Nihang so read up on your history. In fact the majority of the Jathedar during the Misal period were non Nihang as were the mass of the regular servicemen. The nihang of today are not the braves of the 18th century you appear to think they are.

yo suk ur massi

If you are pey da put come to Pathankot

lol wot u ginna do son?????? u get biatch slapped u fassie

You put on a big act of bravado as if you are Hari Singh Nalwas chacha.

lol son u know too much about me - i am a person with terribly low self esteem and intelligence and i do have to resort to remarks about momas .............................. ya moma u fassie

lol yeh im confused about my background ... at least i no who my parents r

the aim of my post was to high light the fact that all u r doin is player hating on nihang singhs

i post once on this amazingly spiritual and historical forum and u think u know me lol u

u dont know me son so dont act like u do cos u will fall

In fact the majority of the Jathedar during the Misal period were non Nihang

i dont recall taking about any jathedar, but thats just u with ur premeture ejectulaton of the amazing amout of knowledge that u do no, typical

The nihang of today are not the braves of the 18th century you appear to think they are.

yo... dont ever think u know wot im thinking

u neva no wot any bodies thinking

u dont no me and u dont know wot i have been through

u dont know wot mentality somebody is on

u dont no shiit about no body jus live ya life

and dont hate hate on nihangs

DHANAASAREE, THIRD MEHL, SECOND HOUSE, CHAU-PADAS:

ONE UNIVERSAL CREATOR GOD. BY THE GRACE OF THE TRUE GURU:

This wealth is inexhaustible. It shall never be exhausted, and it shall never be lost. The Perfect True Guru has revealed it to me. I am forever a sacrifice to my True Guru. By Gurus Grace, I have enshrined the Lord within my mind. || 1 || They alone are wealthy, who lovingly attune themselves to the Lords Name. The Perfect Guru has revealed to me the Lords treasure; by the Lords Grace, it has come to abide in my mind. || Pause || He is rid of his demerits, and his heart is permeated with merit and virtue. By Gurus Grace, he naturally dwells in celestial peace. True is the Word of the Perfect Gurus Bani. They bring peace to the mind, and celestial peace is absorbed within. || 2 || O my humble Siblings of Destiny, behold this strange and wonderful thing: duality is overcome, and the Lord dwells within his mind. The Naam, the Name of the Lord, is priceless; it cannot be taken. By Gurus Grace, it comes to abide in the mind. || 3 || He is the One God, abiding within all. Through the Gurus Teachings, He is revealed in the heart. One who intuitively knows and realizes God, O Nanak, obtains the Naam; his mind is pleased and appeased. || 4 || 1 ||

:D:D

Wah Ji Wah 'challange_anything' Ji. :D . Aje Taan Poora Sach Saamne Nahi Ayaa Te Tusi Dikhaana Shuroo Kar Ditta Ke Tusi Kee Ho!

If you want to know the facts about 'Nihang history', you should wait for next updates on 'Nihangs' section of amritworld.com. If you cannot control your anger, then you must be silent. It will be useful to you. Now see, what you have written in anger. It showed your real face.

No one is showing hatred for Nihangs or fake Nihangs. What we wanted to say is that at present they have no major role in Sikh affairs. It is the fact. Telling truth is not hatred.

I repeat, 'showing sympathy for Monica Bedi is nothing but Shosha', 'Present self-proclaimed Nihangs are totally different to the historic Nihangs', 'present self-proclaimed Nihangs have NO role in present Sikh affairs'.

And, Eh Giddarh-Bhabhaki Kise Hor Nu Dena. We are saying what is truth. We are never afraid of such people who do not know how to have a decent debate.

fake nihangs? with all due respect amrit paji the only self proclaimed nihang is balbir singh. simply being proclaimed by SGPC gives him no legitimacy. there are 3 universal forms of legitimacy : Traditional, Charismatic or legal-rational, Balbir Singh has none of these. All he has is large financial backing. ( for further study on the types of legitimacy check the study of Max Weber who was a german Sociologist in early 1900's.)

Balbir Singh (self proclaimed jathedar) does have a role a sikh affairs, at hola time he was right behind jagir kaur, at the front of the procession.

Although i acknowledge ur study, intellegence and research. I believe the key factor isnt how much u read about nihangs, or necessary how much time u spend with them, its about being a niihang singh.

As a political scientist we have two universal laws when we study notions, concepts people etc.

1. In any study your objectives affect your outcome.

2. How you go about studying your topic can prejudge your conclusion.

I wont pretend I know you or what you stand for. but as a renowned researcher i think you would accept these laws also. from viewing your website I have come to the conclusion (rightly or wrongly u tell me) that u ally with balbir singh. Thus whether or not u ment to your study will be biased. You have already come to your conclusions about nihangs and therefore no fact you come across will avert ur beliefs.

If i cussed ur family would u get angry or debate with me reaonably? If u tried to debate with me reasonably i say ur not a man. Likewise it appears 'CA' was reacting in a way anyone would whos frineds/family were being slandered by fools on internet.

Why should people wait for your study? your study is biased and based on your own use of facts, interpratations and personal beliefs. for one who has spent time with nihang singhs there is no need to consult biased studies.

Just because you are an academic who can debate you are not a lion. thats the most bull i have ever heard, calling some1 a giddar becoz they debate at street level rather than academic. Aimay avday aap no sher banonda firda.

Yes self proclaimed nihangs are different from historic. mainly again balbir singh who is nothing but a backstabber who under the thumb from SGPC. Historic (or present true nihang singhs) wpuld show no such obediance to any organisation, only to jathedar or maharaj.

Its all very good writing about nihangs but unless u observe akali nihang singh khalsa traditions ur study has little practical relavance or legitimacy. nihang singhs arent little angelic warriors. In the words of a nihang singh in the UK (who is well very very well respected amongst sikhs in UK) "to be a nihang singh u have to be fierce, strong, brave and a bit of a b*stard really." The fact that nihang singhs used to fire shots at and spit on maharaja Ranjit Singh as he walked past illustrate these qulaities.

In conclusion: Why should people wait for your study? go out and do your own study people. stay with nihang singhs, expereince it at a practical level, forget all the academic bull and research. Balbir Singh is a self proclaimed nihang singh and does have a role in sikh affairs.and finally... BEING ABLE TO DEBATE DOES NOT MAKE YOU A LION.

yo suk ur massi

lol wot u ginna do son?????? u get biatch slapped u fassie

lol son u know too much about me - i am a person with terribly low self esteem and intelligence and i do have to resort to remarks about momas .............................. ya moma u fassie

lol yeh im confused about my background ... at least i no who my parents r

the aim of my post was to high light the fact that all u r doin is player hating on nihang singhs

i post once on this amazingly spiritual and historical forum and u think u know me lol u

u dont know me son so dont act like u do cos u will fall

i dont recall taking about any jathedar, but thats just u with ur premeture ejectulaton of the amazing amout of knowledge that u do no, typical

yo... dont ever think u know wot im thinking

u neva no wot any bodies thinking

u dont no me and u dont know wot i have been through

u dont know wot mentality somebody is on

u dont no shiit about no body jus live ya life

and dont hate hate on nihangs

DHANAASAREE, THIRD MEHL, SECOND HOUSE, CHAU-PADAS:

ONE UNIVERSAL CREATOR GOD. BY THE GRACE OF THE TRUE GURU:

This wealth is inexhaustible. It shall never be exhausted, and it shall never be lost. The Perfect True Guru has revealed it to me. I am forever a sacrifice to my True Guru. By Gurus Grace, I have enshrined the Lord within my mind. || 1 || They alone are wealthy, who lovingly attune themselves to the Lords Name. The Perfect Guru has revealed to me the Lords treasure; by the Lords Grace, it has come to abide in my mind. || Pause || He is rid of his demerits, and his heart is permeated with merit and virtue. By Gurus Grace, he naturally dwells in celestial peace. True is the Word of the Perfect Gurus Bani. They bring peace to the mind, and celestial peace is absorbed within. || 2 || O my humble Siblings of Destiny, behold this strange and wonderful thing: duality is overcome, and the Lord dwells within his mind. The Naam, the Name of the Lord, is priceless; it cannot be taken. By Gurus Grace, it comes to abide in the mind. || 3 || He is the One God, abiding within all. Through the Gurus Teachings, He is revealed in the heart. One who intuitively knows and realizes God, O Nanak, obtains the Naam; his mind is pleased and appeased. || 4 || 1 ||

>>yo suk ur massi

I guess your massi needs a good rest after all the extra curriculum activity she has done jointly with your momma.

>>lol yeh im confused about my background ... at least i no who my parents r

Wow thats good to hear, so how long did it take to DNA test all the males in the world ? Must have taken years to analyse the billion (+) DNA tests to find the right match and determine who your father is

>>i dont recall taking about any jathedar, but thats just u with ur premeture ejectulaton of the amazing amout of knowledge that u do no, typical

You are really obsessed with ejaculations, sucking, mommas etc. I guess you are a closet gandoo who gets all excited as he writes such garbage. I guess you must have been sodomised by your admin cut relatives hence your constant play on the word momma, massi etc etc.

>>u dont know me son so dont act like u do cos u will fall

Still waiting to fall. Gandoos like your do not scare me, neither do those nangs you call nihang.

I was amazed to see challenge_anything... I was under the impression that he was "challenge _everything" who is very calm and intelligent Singh. Good I checked the name properly.

Also, let's not get into argument with no real theme. Challenge_anything this is Sikh youth site, so please check your language. If you really support Nihangs then nothing wrong in it but try to use "Khalse de Bole" if you know any. We cannot allow ebonics on this site because so many female visit this site. We all got mothers/Sisters/Wives and would you tolerate if someone uses this type of language in front of them?