rishi balmik???

There were two Rishi Valmiki. The famous Maharishi Valmiki Ji was a Guru, living in his Ashram in a forest. When Sri Ram went to Vanvaas, he met Maharishi Valmiki Ji. Both met again when Lav and Kush fought Sri Ram and his army. Maharishi Valimiki gave shelter to Mother Sita. It was Maharishi's Ashram, where mighty Lav and Kush were born. See 'Ram Avtar' in Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji. Ram Charit Manas mentions Maharishi Valmiki meeting Sri Ram.

The original story, which was sung by Lav and Kush, was written by Maharishi Valimiki. It is a classic epic written in Sanskrit. Later, it seems, a few changes were made in this great book.

Maharishi Valmiki's name is mentioned in Sri Dasam Granth's Brahma Avtar.

I have not given this story in my previous posts on this thread. Present socalled Balmiki community does not want to hear this story. See what happened to Chatar Singh Jeevan Singh publishers of Amritsar Sahib.

Even then, truth is truth.

Well, I can see the future. The RSS will be a very small 'danger' in front of another 'danger', which is coming very swiftly.

Gurfateh

Das thinks that another danger what brother said is from Bhaniari Wallah.

Das just wanted to know about the second Valmiki which present day so called lower castes revere.

So far das was thinking that due to history of Ratnakar who was a dcoit looting all, but when Narad Ji asked him for whom he loots ,he told for his family,Narad asked did family be part of your sins which family denied.So he became Valmiki with feling of renouncing.

Due to perhaps present day Valmiki could be taking him as thier ancetors just as an attempt of Sanskritisation.

Thier main work has been to take human filth on thier head.But in old Sanatan Dhram the stool etc is to be excretedin open and not in house but in Muslims there could be lavortory in house.

As per RSS ideolgy these Valmikis were those Rajputs who refused to surrender to turks so they were forced into menial task.Thier Gotras are also similar.And relation to Valmiki is more a hoax.

Das would like the comments from Brother Amritpal Singh Ji.

In Panth

They ie so called lower caste also bring thier own caste person as thier speacial one to be worshipped while getting converted and that is the main hinderance for thier assimalation into Panth.Like Valmiki Ji,Sant Ravidas(Which they call Guru for Jatvas),Durbal Nath Ji(for Khatiks), So on and so forth.If they leave worshipping human who they claim to be thier blood realtion and worship Akal whose blood is in body of all then only it is OK.

Das thinks that another danger what brother said is from Bhaniari Wallah.

There are demands to make changes in original religious texts. Vishv Hindu Prishad is agree to do so. Only one Shankaracharya has opposed such modifications. Sikhs too have been suggested to make changes.

All this will creat lots of confusion. I feel that even RSS is weak before this danger. There are Sikh groups, who demand removal of a particular hymn in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. There can be more and more objections on other hymns in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. I see danger coming towards old Indian texts.

Das just wanted to know about the second Valmiki which present day so called lower castes revere.

Unfortunately, we have not enough information on second Valimiki. When a particular community accepted the first Valimiki Ji as the their 'Bhagwan', they forgot other one.

Thier main work has been to take human filth on thier head.But in old Sanatan Dhram the stool etc is to be excretedin open and not in house but in Muslims there could be lavortory in house.

Yes, we do not find any reference to such a community in old texts.

As per RSS ideolgy these Valmikis were those Rajputs who refused to surrender to turks so they were forced into menial task.Thier Gotras are also similar.And relation to Valmiki is more a hoax.

Das would like the comments from Brother Amritpal Singh Ji.

It is hard to believe that Valimikis have origin in Rajputs. I am not sure, but it seems Valmlikis were present in India even before Turks came here. There were Rajputs, who never surrendered to Moguls, but they never 'became' Valimiki (doing their jobs). We have great Rajput warriors in guru-history. Bhai Bachitra Singh Ji, Bhai Udai Singh Ji etc were Rajputs. At the same time, there was Bhai Jeevan Singh, who was a 'Valimiki' (Ranghreta) by caste-background. Here we can see clear difference between Rajputs and Valimikis.

In Punjab, Valimikis and Jatts have common Gotras. For example, Sandhu, Sidhu, Virk, Gill, Dhaliwal etc.

In Panth

They ie so called lower caste also bring thier own caste person as thier speacial one to be worshipped while getting converted and that is the main hinderance for thier assimalation into Panth.Like Valmiki Ji,Sant Ravidas(Which they call Guru for Jatvas),Durbal Nath Ji(for Khatiks), So on and so forth.If they leave worshipping human who they claim to be thier blood realtion and worship Akal whose blood is in body of all then only it is OK.

I accept Maharishi Valimiki Ji as a great poet and Rishi. But, I think we should not worship him like God. We should respect humble soul Maharishi Valimiki Ji for his great work.