A few lines of pyaar, to the beloved Master of my soul

Dear Most Beloved, Revered and Respected Master of the Universe. Kings of all Kings, Warrior of all Warriors and Saint of all Saints… Siri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib Ji Maharaj,

"Meh Ho Param Purakh Ko Daasa. Dekhan Aaiyo Jagat Tamashaa."

"I am a humble servant of the Eternal Master, come onto this earth to view, laugh at and enjoy the drama of life." (Siri Guru Gobind Singh Ji - Bachitar Natak - Dasam Guru Granth Sahib Ji)

Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Sahib, You stand by me watching the tamasha of the duniya. I feel Your presence as I trudge though the blizzard of Paap that surrounds Kaljug, and I am reassured. Just as my mind contemplates wavering from the path, the Parkash of Your name blinds my senses and sends me into spiritual ecstasy.

I realise that death gives birth to life, that to live I must die, and to die I must be consumed in Eternal Love for You.

I say to You now I am ready to die, ready to live, ready to be engulfed into Your divine Grace. So Please Lord and Master of my soul, I beg You, if You find me worthy. Take me into Your heavenly embrace, eradicate all that is I, and let all that is Thou flourish in the garden of my soul.

Yours till eternity

Sukha Singh