A humble request to all the scholars and sangat

Will you marry me ?  

3 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

Gurbrakaaal. .

I remember discussing this with Neo before and now I am gonna make the request on the forum.

We have some great scholars and great debates on this forum, open maybe not to the taste of certain groups or individuals but those who are here seem to enjoy the environment and online experience of discourse amongst one another.

It is intresting to debate the importance of Imam Ali (as) hidden qu'aran, Shia sunni doctrines, and the going ons in sikh organisations and groups.

However, I was hoping maybe we could all come together to fufill a request of mine. Majority of us are sad people who check the forum on a daily basis, looking to see who could have dared question our last comments.. or who was utterly amazed and desires to become an online chela.

The request is that, everyday Satguru Maharaj ji gives a hukamnama, the technlogical age allows for us to recieve that hukamnama, and read it transilterated, and translated.

However, most of us read the english translation, some may read the shabad. And then say Waheguru, Dhan baba nanak and click the little x that makes it all go away.

Wouldnt it be wonderful if everyday someone placed the hukamnama at the top of a new post in a hukamnama discourse section, and the scholars such as Javanmard, Vijaydeep, Unbreakable, Neo, Pheena, etc etc and the non scholars, like beast, Akaali, Dynamic_Bandar etc etc discussed that hukamnama, providing alternative viewpoints deeper contemplation of maharajs bachan and shabads.

I know a hukamnama thread existed before but it was just a collection of hukamnamas day to day no discourse.

Just think it would be a wonderful way to keep the hukamnama of the day in my mind and to experience it in ways that my ego filled stupid brain can not precieve.

• 3 months later...

Dynamic Banda,

It is not very impressive at all to call "most of the people" on this board as sad . That implies in a way that whoever shows some interest in religion and wants to expand the horizons of their knowledge has a sad and boring life and nothing else to do. I am amazed as to how no one objected to that!

"Majority of us are sad people who check the forum on a daily basis, looking to see who could have dared question our last comments.. or who was utterly amazed and desires to become an online chela"

re read it mate , you should too. He is not saying "could be classed as sad" but "are sad" :-s, if you fine with it then you are, just that i didnt agree with it , not very encouraging.

US.. means a collective which includes myself, if your offended by me calling majority people sad, then my dear friend cry.. and cry and then dry your eye, letting it out makes everyone feel alot better..

be happy and dont get too worked up over a small statement, read the post and look at what im trying to say, not one word which may offend. then again maybe im to blame.. sorry.. :(