Changes in Truth

Mystical

For years I believed that truth had been changed by people who wish to change it so that people can do "Anti-Dhurmic" stuff. But lately ive found a different view.

Christainty has been changed not because people wish to change it to fit their life but to make the truth easier to understand to them. People dont fully wanna understand why he/she did this or did that, some people wish to believe ignorance is bliss and wish to ignore or block out throughts and feelings. But I believe this ignorance only adds coal to the fire (ignorance). Guru Ji even said why call other religious texts false, false are does who dont comprehend them.

Im starting to believe that this is happening in Sikhi in itself some groups (not naming any) decide to ignore parts of the Guru Granth Sahib. Some even go further and then start to ignore Sri Dasam Granth and even Sri Sarbloh Granth, even in sikhi related pictures, without even trying to understand what kinds of meanings they may hold, or how this idea came about but instead wanna make the truth easier to understand to them.

Please feel free to add your throughts.

karmi apoh apni keh nere kei door,

(the above attempt to transliterate is off the top of my head, it isnt accurate in any academic manner, for that I apologise)

But thats my take on truth, the truth is that which does not change, but according to each and everyones own karam the prism with which they precieve that truth varies. This may be the maya which causes us while having come from that supreme truth (akaal purakh) and while beign surrounded by the glorious presence within and around of that supreme truth we are unable to precieve it, so insted we according to the our karam have our own perception of that truth, this is the natak which is manifestation, our dharam is ruled by our karam and our karam by our avastha, a king has to think of all his varying subjects, his perception of a situation is very different from the soilder who only has to think of the safety of the king and his own duties.

Maybe IMHO, this is why there is no point in becoming a renouncer and leaving home to live in the jungles, as all you are doing is exchanging one prism for another, the highest state is to accept the avastha you are in, and fall in the charan of akaal purakh begging that by his grace the prisms be removed and truth revealed.. lol then again I have no idea what the hell im on about, I got a 40 minute break, and am trying to write 5000 words a day by the grace of akaal purakh in order to meet deadlines and revise for exams. :D times like this hiding from the truth of a deadline is the common form of changing the truth to suit oneself..

Akaal purakh ji sahai..