Whilst checking the web founda website dedicated to the Sodhi lineage. Currently on their 21st Guru. These are descendants from Prithia Chand who were the elder brothers of Sri Guru Arjan Dev Ji. The relics which the family have are also very good.

However be aware of the funky background music

http://www.angelfire.com/folk/pothimala/fam_his.htm

One leg of the Chownki on which Guru Amar Das Ji was sitting broke and immediately Bibi Bhani his daughter put her foot under it so that her father Guru Amardas ji may not fall. A nail of the broken Chownki pierced the foot of Bibi Bhani and blood started flowing. When Guru Amar Das ji completed his bath he noticed a trail of blood flowing and was so pleased with his daughter that he told her Bibi I am very happy with you Please ask any wish and I will grant it. Bibi Bhani immediately said Guru Sahib my wish is that†ghar di cheez ghar vich he rawa†further she sait that guruai mera pati noon mila aur mur is ghar vichon bahar noon jawa (she said that the relics of Guru Nanak and the Gur Gaddi should not go out of the family). In other words she had asked that the Gur Gaddi should remain within the family she also specified that the Gur Gaddi should be given to her husband and should remain in the family forever.

this is the sakhi that shows that the gurgaddi could not have gone to Bhai Balaak Singh who not being in the same family or sodhi lineage of the Guru's. This is one sakhi that namdharis have never heard of.