Kala Afghana Pics

That has a serious and humerous side to it.

I don't know if I agree with the goats life being used as an instrument to make a point, as far as I have seen, jatka is always done in a sombre and respectful atmosphere.

Thats Barjinder Singh in the 2nd to last picture (wearing the glasses). He is a Vidyarthi of Gyani Inderjit Singh who I have been told was a Gurbhai of Baba Santa Singh Ji.

this is not a right way to do parchar against kala afghanist. All this does is give chelas of kala afghana more leverage to prove that parchariks against kala afghanist ideology is nothing but fascist fanatics who cannot hold any scholarly debate with him. Also on another note, if author of those edited pictures are from anywhere other than India, he/she could face some serious legal issues there. Remember, intimidation is also consider an threat.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/38144832@N03/ - According to these pictures Kala Afghana went to Hazoor Sahib.

I'm not a massive fan of Kala Afghana, but then again I wouldn't go out of my way make up idiotic pictures like this and spend 99% of my sad little life trying to defame a man I don't agree with.

These pictures are just sad and the person who made them even sadder and pathetic.

Why so serious?

I think they’re hilarious, and as far as the pics being used as leverage by kalay moo valey afghana's followers, I don’t think a picture of his face on a goat will sway they’re mindset from the direction its already headed.

I'm not a massive fan of Kala Afghana, but then again I wouldn't go out of my way make up idiotic pictures like this and spend 99% of my sad little life trying to defame a man I don't agree with.

These pictures are just sad and the person who made them even sadder and pathetic.

to be honest I kinda see the humourous side to it and agree with Blue Riders points regarding their mindset.

At first I was not in agreement with the pictures even though I found them funny. But as Blue Rider has pointed out, these Kalay Afghana cheles use tactics which are extremely questionable such as misquoting and taking out of context other people's words in order to make them look bad or foolish.

Why so serious?

I think they’re hilarious, and as far as the pics being used as leverage by kalay moo valey afghana's followers, I don’t think a picture of his face on a goat will sway they’re mindset from the direction its already headed.

It maybe funny, but I do question the motivation of the person who created them and their mental state. You defeat words with words, not iditic picshop manipulation.