Did Sri Satguru jee (Eighth Master) go to a Temple?

In Sri Sooraj Prakash granth, it is mentioned that Sri Satguru jee (Eighth Master) went to a temple (Jog Maya Mandir) in Delhi. It does not elaborate too much on it.

Is there any other historical text which mentions about this sakhi? What was the reason behind this visit? Did the Devi request for his darshan?

Bhul chuk maaf

Brother what difference does it make, whether He went or not?

For we all know, He is the very embodiment of Truth and divinity of the highest order. So wheresover He went, that place automatically became sanctified.

Man made constructions, can only become true temples, if only He, Satguru Jee is present, not otherwise, no matter how large the numbers of the congregation could be.

Anyhow, our own human body is the real temple, the real Gurdwara, for He is always present there.

"Har mandir ehu sareer hae....

Sat Sree Akal.

2 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

What wrong with him asking? He wants more info on it so either help him with the question or don't respond.

There is nothing wrong in him asking.

Of course I am helping him with his question. The thing is, why are you so dry? I have been respectful and  polite, calling him brother.

But, have you gone thru my whole answer above?

I can also tell you, if you have not followed my point, then ask,  and do not not command. I am mature enough to know what to do. You need not tell me this.

I just do not understand why so much of thin skin?

Cool down, no need to be so protective.

Respect, kindness and politeness cost nothing.

49 minutes ago, harsharan000 said:

The thing is, why are you so dry? I have been respectful and  polite, calling him brother.

But, have you gone thru my whole answer above?

Your post made me dry. We are all here to learn. The brother wants to learn, so help him if you can.

I have gone through your whole answer. Why would you start the way you did, and then asnwer in another way?

3 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

Your post made me dry. We are all here to learn. The brother wants to learn, so help him if you can.

I have gone through your whole answer. Why would you start the way you did, and then asnwer in another way?

First of all, sorry, my post did not make you dry, it was your perspective, which made you so.  Agree, we are to learn and be humble also, ahankar and krodh do no good to anybody.

Secondly, why can not I start and continue as i did?

With what authority/rigtheousness do you ask so?

it is only your difference of opinion; and that does not make me wrong nor you right, so be open, there are many ways to reach some point, as long there is no malice, and for sure, my statement above hadn,t any, nor any distortion

I was just telling him, that no temple becomes a temple just like that, no matter how many millions believe it to be  so. On the other hand, if Guru Jee went there or any other place, that place automatically became sanctified with His presence, so, He is important. That is it.

Sat Sree Akal.

On 20/03/2017 at 8:05 PM, harsharan000 said:

First of all, sorry, my post did not make you dry, it was your perspective, which made you so.  Agree, we are to learn and be humble also, ahankar and krodh do no good to anybody.

Secondly, why can not I start and continue as i did?

With what authority/rigtheousness do you ask so?

it is only your difference of opinion; and that does not make me wrong nor you right, so be open, there are many ways to reach some point, as long there is no malice, and for sure, my statement above hadn,t any, nor any distortion

I was just telling him, that no temple becomes a temple just like that, no matter how many millions believe it to be  so. On the other hand, if Guru Jee went there or any other place, that place automatically became sanctified with His presence, so, He is important. That is it.

Sat Sree Akal.

Sorry, but your post did make me dry. Secondly why would you prorpse that there is no merit to this question and then go on give a, what was actually a good reply. Do one or the other.  The borther asks whether Guru Sahib went. You reply what does it matter if he went or not? That comes across as rude. I don't need any authority/righteouness to ask or point it out to you. Its just a request. Ahankar and krodh do no good to anybody.  Let's just leave it at that, otherwise this topic will be about you and me.