My Reversion to Shi'ism

Bahadur Ali

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A true pinddo calls others pindoo. Grow up enough name calling. Nothing is wrong with being a pindo.

Anyways are you telling us that you do not know why you made the news this week. If your so called scholarly mind does not know I can tell you.

Why you keep ignoring my questions?

Like I said before, We are not trying to bring you back to sikhi, but was just looking for one solid reason for your conversion. Which I have failed to comprehend. other than your biased hate towards the punjabi community.

If it was for the love of ali than do you accept this which you decided to over look ," You converted because sikhi could not fil your spiritual hunger, right? Akal Moorat Guru Nanak Dev Ji's love was not enough for you, right? Love for Ali was greater, right? "

When you announce something publicly it's really not personal and one should be prepared for criticism.

If one knows of his faults they can be corrected. Vice versa.

In this case, the fault is with sikhi or its devotees . I am just trying to know that problem so it can be corrected. Or B ali. has misunderstood something.

If there's a problem with sikhi or its professed followers then I'm sure that with the permission of the guy at the top (National Lottery, or this or that government committee or whoever) you will be able to create 'order out of chaos'.. if you manage to ruin someone's life and their personal credibility or even their means of making a living then so much the better both for preventing criticism and setting in place a dire warning for the likes of me... isn't that so mr deep singh?

*Enough said on this topic, topic closed as it is getting totally out of hand*

*Bahudar Ali Account disabled*

As Sikhawareness team, we wish bahudar ali good luck in his spiritual journey. We hope he rise above from all the dvaish in his mind and start living by his actions (love for ali/gyan) over just mere lip service.

Guru's never had hatred against anyone, be it muslim or hindu. Always conveyed the message- if you are hindu be good hindu, if you are muslim be good muslim,

Jin Prem Kio Tin hi Prab Paieo ||

Bisar gai sab tat parai jab te sadh sangat mohi pai; na ko bairi nahi bigana, sagal sang hamko ban aie.

This goes to everyone what good is converation into dharam either in form of taking amrit or converting from one religion to another, if you cannot reach trikat, marfat, hakikat. What good is converation if you are still stuck in shariat and be bitter all the time against a community and call others pendu.