Sikhi is against tobacco, then why the rich gas station wala

Mehtab Singh ji,I have also read in Se Kinehya book which is available for download on this very forum.

In that book , donkeys normally dont go near tobacco fields. So here again it seems that Tobacco is some kind of a MEGA-TABOO in SIKHISM or perhaps in HUMANITY, perhaps its an ULTRA-MEGA-SIN.

I just have one question haunting me. Who created Tobacco? It is likely Waheguru himself, so why is Tobacco defamed so much? I fully agree that Tobacco is very very bad for consumption and even dealing in Tobacco is bad, cos it is POISON. Theres not a single healthy point about smoking tobacco. BUT WHY is Tobacco hated????? afteralll its created by God , its a plant, like any other plants.

Also in tea we drink tobacco???? ... I know some AKJ people who think that tea is NASHA and perhaps some even more fanatic ones say it is kurehit to drink tea.

Looking forward for your feedback

Brother Mehtab Singh ji. My mom is so addicted to tea that wherever she goes she needs it otherwise she gets a headache.

On the otherhand I just dont like hot-temperature drinks, so I dont enjoy tea or coffee. .. but I remember once that I drank 4 cups of coffe and at that day I started feeling dizzy , i felt it gave me some kind of NASHA.

I rarely very rarely drink on certain occassions otherwise I dont drink it.

Brother Mehtab Singh ji. My mom is so addicted to tea that wherever she goes she needs it otherwise she gets a headache.
Thats what happens when you are addicted to tea. My high school biology teacher told us a way out. Don't have tea even if you have a headache. Our body has a timetable of its own, and when we need tea, we start feeling lazy. If we don't, we get headache. Let the headache be there, as it is only a craving. Do that for 3-4 days or so. Some people take a week. After a small number of days, your head won't hurt and the addiction will go away. I have tried this myself many times. At times I have gone without tea for months, at times I have had it more than once a day.

i heard it is made from those special leaves which has got nicotine in it and that is what keeps you awake when u want to sleep.

If you are claiming something especially bold statements, claim it with a proof backed with sources rather based on "i heard", " i assume" , "i thought".