Sachkhand Nanak Dham

amardeep

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My comments were based on the ignorent, judgemental attitude 1SK's has had towards various personalities he knows nothing about and whom he has done nindiya of.

To boot, his defence committee seems to think that comments like those below are fine and acceptable, and don't imply someone is a fanatic, wake up:

"that guy calls himself a guru - MAHARAJ he calls himself his followers believe he is a guru he doesnt believe in the authority of Guru Granth Sahib yet quote from Guru Granth Sahib Ji

what a fake - deserves shooting"

My comments were based on the ignorent, judgemental attitude 1SK's has had towards various personalities he knows nothing about and whom he has done nindiya of.

To boot, his defence committee seems to think that comments like those below are fine and acceptable, and don't imply someone is a fanatic, wake up. It is these intolerant and hateful attitudes that cause idiots like those I mentioned to act the way they do:

"that guy calls himself a guru - MAHARAJ he calls himself his followers believe he is a guru he doesnt believe in the authority of Guru Granth Sahib yet quote from Guru Granth Sahib Ji

what a fake - deserves shooting"

• 8 years later...

I think all of you kinda don't know anything about what u r talking about . u really do think people are stupid if thay want to follow someone that can .what has it got to do with you .u need to learn to mind ur own 

Think about it ? I'm sure our gurus where seen with the same eyes as you people and thought of the same way too .very very sad .people didn't trust them .and thought thay were fakes too .but people saw sumthing that thay followed them .so are people stupid or are thay following thair hart too .there is a reason for everything and it's not always for us to know