Maan Dal Joins Hand With Budhadal

what an alliance. Maan was a big supporter of Dhan Dhan Sant-Sipahi Jarnail Singh Bhindran Wale, and as for Budha Dal, well what can i say about thier role in 84 and after...

so this really comes as a surprise as the Budha Dal has given little or no support to the Khalistan Movement, and Maan is pro Khalistan.

This unholy alliance cud be to usurp rakhas badal kinda like your enemy's enemy is your friend.

maha kharag so positive

maha kharag is right. Anyone that has ever followed punjab politics knows that all these 'revertng to puratan maryada', 'bringing together the panth' stuff is nothing more than a joke. Whether it is Maan dal, bittu or jathedar iqbal singh starting these 'movements', its nothing more than an attempt to get more power. The funny thing is that everytime something like this happens, all the gullible sikhs fall for it, and look like fools afterwards. As I once read, Hindus anticipate a storm and act in advance, Muslims act once the storm has hit, but Sikhs wait for the storm to hit, wait 50 years and then act. If sikhs had any sort of political intuition they would have realized that for the last 25 years its been nothing but one type of publicity stunt after another. Regardless of how many freedom marches, or anti-india rallies these politicians organize, the truth is that none of them care for the panth.

maha kharag is right. Anyone that has ever followed punjab politics knows that all these 'revertng to puratan maryada', 'bringing together the panth' stuff is nothing more than a joke. Whether it is Maan dal, bittu or jathedar iqbal singh starting these 'movements', its nothing more than an attempt to get more power. The funny thing is that everytime something like this happens, all the gullible sikhs fall for it, and look like fools afterwards. As I once read, Hindus anticipate a storm and act in advance, Muslims act once the storm has hit, but Sikhs wait for the storm to hit, wait 50 years and then act. If sikhs had any sort of political intuition they would have realized that for the last 25 years its been nothing but one type of publicity stunt after another. Regardless of how many freedom marches, or anti-india rallies these politicians organize, the truth is that none of them care for the panth.

true say bro, listen to this banda right here, here here :D

what an alliance. Maan was a big supporter of Dhan Dhan Sant-Sipahi Jarnail Singh Bhindran Wale, and as for Budha Dal, well what can i say about thier role in 84 and after...

so this really comes as a surprise as the Budha Dal has given little or no support to the Khalistan Movement, and Maan is pro Khalistan.

This unholy alliance cud be to usurp rakhas badal kinda like your enemy's enemy is your friend.

unholy alliance? It was unholy for the Khalsitan movement to have drums and barrels to s hit and piss in while Shri Harimandir Sahib was barricaded!

and chatanga, just this once budha dal didnt get involved (84) where was your HOLY Khalistani army during the previous invasions of Shri Darbaar Sahib. It was Budha Dal to the rescue. Before you make such stupid remarks please beg ur brain to get a few cells running before posting,

Unholy alliance da mama! :evil:

thats not what im getting at. im saying it is an absurd alliance as to where the 2 parties have stood concerning major events over the last 20 years.

For Maan im surprised cos he is pro-Khalistan. For Budha Dal im not, as they were in a similiar "alliance" wiv the sgpc last year, whom they have always refered to as maelesh.

Actually MK it was Dal Khalsa to the rescue , primarily Tarna Dal, who's main objective was the fighting. Budha Dal were only back-up.

lets have a look at the previous "invasions " of the Darbar Sahib and see where the Budha Dal cam e tothe rescue :

1966 : panjab police fired teargas shells and bullets at the parikrama, killing 20 sikhs, BD to the rescue?

1947 : Armed muslims tried to attacke Darbar Sahib. BD to the rescue?

mmmmm..... its so easy to hold onto traditions of the past, glorious traditions, but if they cannot be maintained then they jus fade away. And as for the Khalistan movement there were many people who gave their lives for the freedom of the Sikh people. How many BD's have given their lives to uphold the "maryada " of the BD concerning getting into bed wiv the people they have traditionally regarded as their opponents and enemies of the BD?

freedom of the sikh people? tell me how many sikhs in punjab are oppressed at this present moment. Like you said its easy to latch onto the past, just like what you and other pro khalitanis are saying and doing to justify the need for khalistan.

First of back in the time of pre khalistani era There was no antar between tarna dal and budha dal. budha dal was the fauj of akalis and tarna dal the fauj of younger faujis.

As for your 1966 and 1947 the whole of punjab was in turmoil and disarray therefore you comments arent valid. as for 1966 i have limited knowledge so ellaborate on the situation.

Another thing you and me both live in the UK, therefore we will never know the full story. Ki gall tera peh journalist si back in the turmoil? You and me like Jassa said know jack about what happened in India properly, so stop acting as if you have the full know how, do you even know how many people hate the khalistan movement in punjab? Chatanga you need to stop acting as if you know every thing cuz in reality you know jack just like most of us NRI's so dont come on here like ur some PHD graduate proff on punjab history and polotics cuz the basic fact of the matter is ur not and neither am i so shut the hell up!

and one more thing muh samaal ke gal kar, getting into bed with their opponents, if any akali heard you, your tongue would be on the floor. You need to watch your mouth

its too easy to latch onto the past especailly the glorious past like i sed earlier and claim to uphold the same traditions, when really you dont. re-read my post.

many sikhs are oppressed at this mo. the groups which are part of or have been part of the Khalistan movement. only last week a group of sikhs were arrested in panjab by ravan sena. for what? seeking to air their political opinions.

what about the people affected by 84, are they not oppressed?

as for 47 and 66 there was turmoil in panjab. which is why BD were needed to protect the Sikhs. the BD managed to protect Darbar Sahib in far worse conditions. Now in hoodoostan they cant manage it?As for BD being the fauj pof the Akalis that aint true. Akalis was a name given to those who recited Akal. Was it only BD who recited this? No it was Tarna Dal as well, who'sd main responsibility was to fight in the vangaurd.

as for getting in to bed, i take it back and replace it with "holding hands".(under the duvet).