Hemkunt Sahib

amazing pictures jassa veer ji, can you please tell us your expereince on your trip to hemkunt sahib? tell us like,

how was yatra to go up there?

hows the hiking up there? does it become hard, like is it very steep?

does people expereince breathing problems once they reach up in hemkunt sahib because of the altitude?

how long does it take to go up there via foot, donkey, horse? can sangat sleep overnight at hemkunt sahib? did u took ishnan at sarovar?

is there any other place above hemkunt sahib like gupt goofas sangat have discovered?

hows the weather like in summer? high low?

do u come across with any wild life creatures? like baigyaar, mountain lions?

sorry for asking too many questions, i m preparing trip to hemkunt sahib in next couple of years... need to know all this.

Gurfateh Parvaan Bhai Sahib !

Thank you so much for posting your great pictures.

Congratulations on completing your yatra - Looks like you had a great experience.

I love this one --- 21st century Muthi Chaapi (ਮੁੱਠੀ ਚਾਪੀ) sewa

th_IMG_0134.jpg

and finally we get to see what you look like ! - we have only ever seen the top of your dastar in your avatar pictures.

ਰੱਖਣੀ ਬਿਰਦ ਬਾਣੇ ਦੀ ਲਾਜੁ ॥

ਸੋਢੀ ਸੱਚੇ ਪਾਤਸ਼ਾਹ ਜੀਓ ॥

I feel privileged to have your 'Darshan' (You'll have all the internet 'Aunties' busy looking for a Singhni for you now !!! :D )

Take Care

Pyaar Naal,

Ranjit Singh.

"mountain lions?"

N3O Singh Ji, the only big cat you are likely to see around Hemkunt Sahib (or the foothills) is a Baag (Leopard). Mountain Lions or Pumas, are an Americas species.

opps..hehe :oops:

amazing pictures jassa veer ji, can you please tell us your expereince on your trip to hemkunt sahib? tell us like,

how was yatra to go up there?

hows the hiking up there? does it become hard, like is it very steep?

does people expereince breathing problems once they reach up in hemkunt sahib because of the altitude?

how long does it take to go up there via foot, donkey, horse? can sangat sleep overnight at hemkunt sahib? did u took ishnan at sarovar?

is there any other place above hemkunt sahib like gupt goofas sangat have discovered?

hows the weather like in summer? high low?

do u come across with any wild life creatures? like baigyaar, mountain lions?

sorry for asking too many questions, i m preparing trip to hemkunt sahib in next couple of years... need to know all this.

hello anyone there? :D