PPlz from Midland, How bad is this situation?? Plz tell

my m8 once got approached by dis guy - and she was like yeh WOTEVA yeah to his face... long story there... nxt thing u know he goes take my number and ill leave u alone... FREAK OF DA CENTURY... she sed okay to get out of t... she goes name... and he came at with Muslim name... and she raaaaaaaaannnn....

I think u had to be there to get it. o well.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

K4ur...i cna imagine!!!! beleive....it does happen!!! its so easy 2 tell in bradford if the guy is paki or not...coz they way they dress n the way they talk!!!

i gotta say.i seen this niiiiiiice munda...lo...drive down our street...n i knw he was sikh.....!!! lol...had 2 tell ya!! aint seen him since tho!!

anywayz...pakis nead a beating!!

K4ur...i cna imagine!!!! beleive....it does happen!!! its so easy 2 tell in bradford if the guy is paki or not...coz they way they dress n the way they talk!!!

well than these so called apnay mudhay aint sikhs than are they if they lookin like da pakiz, you can tell a sikh from a paki a mile off, a sikh wears a dastaar and has a uncut beard.

muslims can often be spotted by the usual tell tale signs..

crossing eyes - massive nose - "yo yo blood u know ainy" speach - and not forgetting rockports and addidas tracksuits with turn ups :P