Morghe Sahar

Malwe Da Sher

He has what is called the zeal of a convert. Anyone born into a religion does not need to justify why they follow that religion each and every moment of the day whereas converts have to justify the reason that they adopted their new faith. Depending on which faith that person adopts then their whole demeanour becomes an exaggerated version of that faith. Converts to peaceful religions which pretty is well most non-Islamic religions tend to become more peaceful whereas converts to Islam whether Sunni or Shia tend to become more extreme and hot headed!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=cCuF-AKvqiI

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Zk7b7idwC5s

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=X4uU_Qy7bcI&...feature=related

It amazes me how people who speak a language that is written by the majority of its speakers in the Persian script and has so many of its words borrowed from Persian (not to talk of copied religious traditions) consider me a fanatic for pointing out simple evident facts.

Tonyhp32 I don't really know how posting videos of Salafi converts has any relevance. Suicide bombing is haram in Shi'ism for all I know. I think you still didn't get it and that is why I'll express it in a language you understand: I am Shi'ah i.e. me is not a Sunni or a Wahabi and me not leaving in South-hole. joo undershtand? Me not own kabab shop and scrounge British wellfare system and me not seduce Sikh kurian. So if joo vant 2 talk about Sunni and Wahabi no problem sir but it not concern me.If joo posting Sunni sources joo posting it for wind.

Morghe,

Just showing how converts tend to reflect and become an exaggeration of the faith that they convert to. It's been noted that Social outcasts and people with a grudge against society tend to convert to Islam more than other religion.

I am sure we discussed my view about Shia Islam during a PM exchange a few years ago. Sunni-Shia-Wahabi-Ismaili, they are all the same deep down, one can be more extreme than the other but all are dangerous to non-Muslims around the world.

Morghe,

Your attempt at humour wasn't funny the first time around, now you're just making a fool of yourself.

Btw might help if you actually knew the plurals -it's sullay not sullah and it's jamekay not jameki.

That last sentence just made me spit my drink out....bravo my good man for humouring me during my intensive revision session.....bravo.