Khalsa Panth Movement Update Thread

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh

Khalsa Panth Movement is a youtube channel for the whole sangat, so please make requests for videos on certain topics.

we are not associated with any jatha.

Recaps of Sikh Channel live will be posted for brothers and sisters around the globe

Also, we aim to translate katha's by giani thakur singh,sant jarnail singh speeches,giani sant maskeen, baba nihal singh and any other with requests to be make them accesible.Pm if interested.

If anyone is fluent in punjabi and are able to translate please pm me, I know this a rubbish, minor seva sangat ji.

Please support subcribe and rate http://www.youtube.com/user/KhalsaPanthMovement

There are lots of videos to be uploaded and translated heres a taster.Watch In Hd Click youtube icon then hd ;)

• 2 weeks later...

With all due respect, you are inventing your own tradition, Akaali lafs is either used for a member of the Akaali Dal (in recent times) or for a Pharladari Nihang.

I am sure Bhai Sahib would not be happy with you using this title for him, why not ask him.

These titles are part of puratan Sikh rvaaj, we should honour and respect their traditional usage, I am not trying to instigate an arguement with you, just clarifying a reasonable request.

The Akaali title is only given by Senior authority in Budda Dal, not by us.

Thanks.

sukhwinder singh is a top guy, but im sure he would cringe at you using the title akali for him.

also the katha by Giani Satnam Singh, sporadic though it may seem is certainly worthy of being pon your channel.

if you have the means, then try and obtain recordings of RAAG RATAN that used to be on channel panjab. that would be amazing.

With all due respect, you are inventing your own tradition, Akaali lafs is either used for a member of the Akaali Dal (in recent times) or for a Pharladari Nihang.

I am sure Bhai Sahib would not be happy with you using this title for him, why not ask him.

These titles are part of puratan Sikh rvaaj, we should honour and respect their traditional usage, I am not trying to instigate an arguement with you, just clarifying a reasonable request.

The Akaali title is only given by Senior authority in Budda Dal, not by us.

Thanks.

sukhwinder singh is a top guy, but im sure he would cringe at you using the title akali for him.

also the katha by Giani Satnam Singh, sporadic though it may seem is certainly worthy of being pon your channel.

if you have the means, then try and obtain recordings of RAAG RATAN that used to be on channel panjab. that would be amazing.

Sorry Khalsa Jee we'll change that but daas was under the impression that Akali meant Worshipper of the timeless this is what ive heard in katha, But forgive me for my mistakes :LOL: . It was not our intention to offend anyone :).

shaheediyan veerji there is no need to talk with spite, I know your not very fond of our organization jee but can you just ignore our posts, no need for harsh feelings we are all brothers and sisters here, the aim of our organization is to bring unity not divide so forgive us for our mistakes.

chatanga1 ji, we will take on board the feedback we have only one copy of raag rattan and were not sure where to get any others from.

"shaheediyan veerji there is no need to talk with spite, I know your not very fond of our organization jee".

Chill out bud, read my posts, they were not spiteful,I simply requested a correction.

Re your organisation, I don't know anything about you or it, and to the contrary, I listed a request in this thread - which must mean I think it is of some value in the area of sharing Sikh media.

Ta.

"shaheediyan veerji there is no need to talk with spite, I know your not very fond of our organization jee".

Chill out bud, read my posts, they were not spiteful,I simply requested a correction.

Re your organisation, I don't know anything about you or it, and to the contrary, I listed a request in this thread - which must mean I think it is of some value in the area of sharing Sikh media.

Ta.

Our mistake its the way the post sounded, Thanks for the support

Guru Sahib Bless you in all that you do

and your suggestion is it the Gurmat Sangeet Academy???

Raj Academy who have a permananet slot every Sunday evening and Gurmat Sangeet Academy who have permament slot every Friday.

If you could put all previous episodes (if possible) and future episodes on your channel, would be hugely appreciated, I know many people who would benefit immensly in their kirtan training from this seva.

Dhanvaad Jeeo.

Raj Academy who have a permananet slot every Sunday evening and Gurmat Sangeet Academy who have permament slot every Friday.

If you could put all previous episodes (if possible) and future episodes on your channel, would be hugely appreciated, I know many people who would benefit immensly in their kirtan training from this seva.

Dhanvaad Jeeo.

Ok we will try and upload thos and veerji its unlikely we can get previous episodes becuause we have no affialiation with sikh channel, this is done out of seva so hopefully we will be upload some

Dhanvaad Jeeo.

Ok we will try and upload thos and veerji its unlikely we can get previous episodes becuause we have no affialiation with sikh channel, this is done out of seva so hopefully we will be upload some.

Does only Buddha Dal have a copyright over Akal Purkh? All Khalsa is Akali since all are worshipers of Akal. Tommorow someone will say "stop wearing blue since only Budha Dal have the right to wear blue" or "stop wearing kirpans or Kakkas since only Buddha dal has copy right over this", where do you draw the line?

Does only Buddha Dal have a copyright over Akal Purkh? All Khalsa is Akali since all are worshipers of Akal. Tommorow someone will say "stop wearing blue since only Budha Dal have the right to wear blue" or "stop wearing kirpans or Kakkas since only Buddha dal has copy right over this", where do you draw the line?

Veerji this is the same understanding we had that we are all akalis because we are worshippers of Akaal and I tottaly understand where your coming from