British Raj In India

WhiteGrass

The thread is british rule in India. So stop looking it from your personal experiences in UK.

I have opined for sikhs independence from British rule did not bring any relief. In other words

all their sacrifices for so called independence which was not be independence have gone in vain.

They shifted form one system to another system of slavery. The previous system would have been

better for sikhs than the present one. In the present system there is very bleak hope of Independence

for sikhs until the tyrant system breaks down.

Have you got any experience in India? . On the other hand i have experience of growing up there.

I have seen the the system with my eyes. I also read how Hindus changed their stances towards sikhs

after promising them self autonomy before 1947. I also witnessed how they manipulated census of India

where Hindus of Punjab declared their mother tongue Hindi instead of Punjabi. Then there was operation

blue star followed by outright massacre of sikh youth in operation woodrose.

Punjab is still out of limits for amnesty international.

How did you fail to read these atrocities. these are all recorded. You seem to project a selective view point.

When two systems are being discussed it is imperative that pros and cons are discussed and not biased personal

views are given.

Do not worry about my age. Age is not a subject of discussion.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic