Prof. Darshan Singh

The above is a lie. Please provide evidence.

Here the 7 names

Bachiter Natak

Smunder Sagar Granth

Vidya Sagar Granth

Dasam Granth

Dasam Patshah ka Granth

Sri Dasm Granth Sahib

Dasam

Sri Guru Granth Sahib

even if I agree with you on everything, does any sikh got a right to change the name and on the last one why dasam is in very small letters on top like trying to hide it and sri guru granth sahib in big letters below why somebody wants to do that when our guru is only one SGGS and no other granth should be given name Sri Guru we should not turn blind eye to this.

and also before gurdwaras freed from mahants in last century there used to be parkash of murties in darbar sahib and dasam granth used to be parkash on thakats at punjab, when gurdwaras freed by akali movement they removed the murties and stop the dasam granth parkash and you can still read panthik rehat maryada it clearley says Next to guru garanth no person, murti or granth can be parkashed do you agree with rehat maryada

Edited by panthdardi

Here the 7 names

Bachiter Natak

Smunder Sagar Granth

Vidya Sagar Granth

Dasam Granth

Dasam Patshah ka Granth

Sri Dasm Granth Sahib

Dasam

Sri Guru Granth Sahib

even if I agree with you on everything, does any sikh got a right to change the name and on the last why dasam is in very small letters on top like trying to hide it and sri guru granth sahib in big letters below why somebody wants to do that when our guru is only one SGGS and no other granth should be given name Sri Guru we should not turn blind eye to this.

samunder sagar and vidya sagar granths are different one. These are not related to Dasam granth. So take those two out of your lists.

About writing of sri dasam Guru granth sahib ji, there are clarifications given on this site in the article of Dr Tarlochan singh. He wrote that one publisher Munshi gulab singh of lahore published some birs of Dasam granth sahib after the report of sodhak committee without proof reading. This is the error occurred that time. I am sure this has been clarified here earlier and you have read it. But like a seasoned professional propagandist Darshan singh ragis followers keep on writing the same thing again and agian. Can you post the relevant page so that we can see. Also do not forget to post the degree of so called fake Professor Darshan singh.

Before i clarify your ignorance further , please let me know if Dasam granth compositions were written at one time?

and also before gurdwaras freed from mahants in last century there used to be parkash of murties in darbar sahib and dasam granth used to be parkash on thakats at punjab, when gurdwaras freed by akali movement they removed the murties and stop the dasam granth parkash and you can still read panthik rehat maryada it clearley says Next to guru garanth no person, murti or granth can be parkashed do you agree with rehat maryada

Murtis were removed earlier. Murthis had no connection with parkash of Dasam garnth. Only a lunatic will equate Dasam granth sahib with murthis.

Sikh rehat maryada also say that

http://www.sgpc.net/rehat_maryada/section_three_chap_five.html

The Definition of Sikh :

Article I

Any human being who faithfully believes in

i. One Immortal Being,

ii. Ten Gurus, from Guru Nanak Sahib to Guru Gobind Singh Sahib,

iii. The Guru Granth Sahib,

iv. The utterances and teachings of the ten Gurus and

v. the baptism bequeathed by the tenth Guru, and who does not owe allegiance to any other religion, is a Sikh

Article VI

a) Only a Sikh may perform Kirtan in a congregation.

B) Kirtan means singing the scriptural compositions in traditional musical measures.

c) In the congragation, Kirtan only of Gurbani (Guru Granth's or Guru Gobind Singh's hymns) and, for its elaboration, of the compositions of Bhai Gurdas and Bhai Nand Lal, may be performed.

d) It is improper, while singing hymns to rhythmic folk tunes or to traditional musical measures, or in team singing, to induct into them improvised and extraneous refrains. Only a line from the hymn should be made a refrain.

Unquote

Since you people condemn banis of tenth amster you are not entitled to be categorised a sikh even. You people are the biggest violators of Sikh rehat maryada. You have no face to talk.

Fateh!

Not this crap again.

Panthdardi = Kala Afghana Ki Fauj, part 2: The reincarnation.

These Kala Afghani Darshan Ragi followers play the same broken record over and over again, right down to incorrectly mentioning the same two distinct granths as being former names of Dasam Granth.

Mods, isn't it possible for someone to write responses to these repetitive arguments as a sticky so that we can just link these robots to the answers that have been given already to these same queries by Gursikhs on this forum?

Regards,

K.

Fateh!

Not this crap again.

Panthdardi = Kala Afghana Ki Fauj, part 2: The reincarnation.

These Kala Afghani Darshan Ragi followers play the same broken record over and over again, right down to incorrectly mentioning the same two distinct granths as being former names of Dasam Granth.

Mods, isn't it possible for someone to write responses to these repetitive arguments as a sticky so that we can just link these robots to the answers that have been given already to these same queries by Gursikhs on this forum?

Regards,

K.

and you lot playing the same old broken record as well, and I am not a Kala Afghana Fan. and calling other people with respect you only gain respect for yourself. all I am saying dasam granth should not be called SGDGS it is a disrespect to SGGS you lot calling yourself guru gobind singh ji supporters and same time not accecpting hi decision gurugadi is only given to SGGS

and so called sikhs doing DG Parkash doing Chower akhandpath and taking hukamnamas from it and still thinks that s not disrespect to SGGS.

and you lot playing the same old broken record as well, and I am not a Kala Afghana Fan. and calling other people with respect you only gain respect for yourself. all I am saying dasam granth should not be called SGDGS it is a disrespect to SGGS you lot calling yourself guru gobind singh ji supporters and same time not accecpting hi decision gurugadi is only given to SGGS

and so called sikhs doing DG Parkash doing Chower akhandpath and taking hukamnamas from it and still thinks that s not disrespect to SGGS.

I think you have got a thick head as it does not go to your head. No one has called Dasam granth as guru dasam granth. As clarified earlier,this was due to absence of proof reading and publisher involved was Gurlab Singh of Lahore.

But this is not your only problem. You are citing names of other Granths such as vidyasagar and samund Sagar Granths as being Dasam granths without knowing anything about these granths. This is mischief. let us know where it is written that these granths were Dasam granths.

By the same logic you are giving us here, please show us where it is written by Guru ji that Gurgaddi is given to SGGS ji. Answer this question straight forward by furnishing an evidence.

By doing parkash of Dasam Granth with SGGS heavens are not going to fall. It is granth of tenth master and if sangat want to read it how will they read if there is no parkash. Moreover parkash should be in hirdays of kala afghana/ Bhatra darshan singh sect where there is atheism, slander and darkness these days.

Edited by singh2

Have a look at WWW.wakeupkhalsa. com and watch Jagraj kaur interview and you will see all the names there

and what kind os sikh you are(RSS) or Thickhead asking for evidence when Gurugadi was given to SGGS, I can't give evidence on that because I was not there at that time but evidence itself is in SGGS

BANI GURU, GURU HAI BANI

And I am not interested in your RSS views anymore so don't bother to reply and this is my last one as well

Namastang Namastang Bhavani

Edited by panthdardi

Have a look at WWW.wakeupkhalsa. com and watch Jagraj kaur interview and you will see all the names there

and what kind os sikh you are(RSS) or Thickhead asking for evidence when Gurugadi was given to SGGS, I can't give evidence on that because I was not there at that time but evidence itself is in SGGS

BANI GURU, GURU HAI BANI

And I am not interested in your RSS views anymore so don't bother to reply and this is my last one as well

Namastang Namastang Bhavani

Jugraj Kaur also says that Dasam granth was creation of British and it was o brought by british to Punjab. That is sheer nonsense when British travellers to Punjab during maharaja ranjit singh's time wrote in the varoius books written by them that Dasam granth was in Parkash alongside SGGS during sikh gatherings. Jugraj kaur is indulging in false propaganda as are others like you.

Do not run away. Give the refrences here. Why would RSS support a Granth that condemns avtarvaad and idol worshipping in a much forceful way than any other scripture? People like you masquerading under different iDs in the same thread can only indulge in propaganda but when asked facts have nothing to furnish.

You also have to show me educational credentials of ragi darshan singh yet whom you make a professor though he is a 10th grader? Does bani teach you people to lie?

If you are so allergic to dasam Granth that is part and parcel of sikh panth and will remain so, walk out of panth and form your sect. Why do not you do that? You will not do that because then you lose your compensation.

Edited by singh2