How To Obtain Your Own Shingar

Kaljug

The Indian Jungli Soor are very different, they don’t reach those sizes – those look like steroid/offal bred genetically modified freak farm boars!

The biggest ‘wild’ boars are probably the European/Russian variety.

Board are known for their courage and fight till the end – spirit.

When a Board is cornered by Tiger – there is always a high probability the Tiger will get injured and even killed in some cases – the Tiger best chance of killing a Boar uninjured is chasing it down, not fighting it. Even when they get caught/chased down, knowing they are about to die, they will keep turning and attempt to ‘spike’ the Tiger/Lion (I have seen the same with African Lion hunts) to inflict maximum damage before it continues its joon..

Amazing animals – its not difficult to see why their tusks are seen as the epitome of manliness amongst all SE Asian Warrior cultures.

Nowadays, no one in India (maybe except in some parts of Assam) kill Boar with blade/spear/arrow - its rifles all the way!

The Indian Jungli Soor are very different, they don’t reach those sizes – those look like steroid/offal bred genetically modified freak farm boars!

I think Kaljug is having a laugh,lol, but domestic pigs that escape to freedom can grow to huge sizes. They become wild very quickly, and even their jaw shape changes.

Even when they get caught/chased down, knowing they are about to die, they will keep turning and attempt to ‘spike’ the Tiger/Lion (I have seen the same with African Lion hunts)

There are no wild boars where lions exist in East and Southern Africa. You must have seen a Warthog - very different animal to a Wild Boar.

Fateh!

LOL, I was mostly kidding and pointing out of the hypocrisy of some who wear shingar as a fashion statement but lack the courage and the desire to go out and collect their own shingar puraatan style.

Wild boars and warthogs are both ferocious animals. I've seen the latter tear open the underbelly of a lion with its tusks while it was bleeding to death. They do not run away when they are attacked, they attack right back, and if you are used to hunting elks or deer who run away as soon as they hear a twig breaking, you are in for one hell of a shock if you don't kill it with the first blow or shot.

K.