Ragi Darshan Singh'S Lies Exposed By Jus Punjabi Tv

Ragi Darshan singh has a new passion these days. He goes around to different gurudwaras in USA Instead of doing kirtan iwhich is his job he delivers sermons on Dasam Granth by fabricating his own stories most of which are not found in dasam granth.

On one of his visits to a gurudwara sahib in Rouchester , New York in Sept 2009 he lectured

that there is a charitra in Dasam granth that says that Guru gobind singh went to a prostitute.

Guru sahib refused to have physical relation with prostitute fearing that the offspring out of this union will be called a Bharua (illegtimate) . The fact is that there is no such writing in Dasam granth sahib.Charitras are written in third person style where a minister is reciting tales to his king. When Gurdwara committee of this Gurudwara sahib came to know about this realty they decided never to call ragi again to their gurudwara.

His lies were exposed by Jus Punjabi TV, New york on Friday, Oct 16 in a programme called Mudda. The programme was an eye opener and created an awakening among many sikhs and exposed Ragi's ulterior motives.We commend the lead taken by Jus Punjabi in standing for truth and exposing lies of vested interests whose motive is to harm sikh heritage.

I congratulate the owner, Penny Sandhu, for allowing to air this programme. It has helped many of us to filter truth from lies.

Here is video clip of gurnindak ragi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUsHAQSF57c

Edited by singh2

Singh2 Jee, the link isn't working.

Prof Darshan Singh is resorting to lies. The truth is, lies and distortions are all that the Kala Afghanists have. Truth-Sach is not on their side. People need to be aware of Prof Darshan Singh's Kala Afghanist mindset. At this age, he is not thinking normally. He needs to live a life of retirement and stop doing Prachar.

Age has nothing to do with it, his ahankaar has replaced his bharosa and nimrata (if it actually ever existed in the 1st place).

He is a perfect example of how even an educated Gursikh can let power and fame (which feed the roots of haumai) think that he knows better than the rest of the world including Guru Sahiban and the Khalsa Panth.

Singh2 Jee, the link isn't working.

Prof Darshan Singh is resorting to lies. The truth is, lies and distortions are all that the Kala Afghanists have. Truth-Sach is not on their side. People need to be aware of Prof Darshan Singh's Kala Afghanist mindset. At this age, he is not thinking normally. He needs to live a life of retirement and stop doing Prachar.

It works now. Here is video clip again of gurnindak ragi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUsHAQSF57c

Edited by singh2

He is a perfect example of how even an educated Gursikh can let power and fame (which feed the roots of haumai) think that he knows better than the rest of the world including Guru Sahiban and the Khalsa Panth.

Shaeediyan ji

He has no formal education. He being projected as a professor is a myth. he is an 8th grader and at best 10th grader. He has attached this title of professorship on his own.He started his career as a compounder with a doctor in jagraon near Ludhiana Punjab.

In punjab you will find those who have not passed even 10 class and work with a non-qualified doctors ( there are many like these quacks in Punjab) as compounders write themselves as doctors. Darshan singh falls in the same category when he writes a Professor. He is a fake professor.

Coming to the topic,this is what happens when people devoid of Gurmat life and also formal education start interpreting Guru sahib's bani. darshan singh is a ragi who can sing Gurbani. To interpret Gurbani is beyond his intellect. he is only fooling people and now he is caught. Lair as he is he will try to wiggle out by waeving another fairy tale.

Could you pls post the Jus Punjabi segment so we can see it?

This was aired on Oct 16 Friday. That DVD is not out yet. unfortunately i did not record it. I have ordered DVD. As soon as it is obtained i will post it.

Those who know punjabi they can read the below statement of presenter

ਇਹ ਲਫ਼ਜ਼ ਜਿਹਡੇ ਪ੍ਰੋ. ਦਰਸ਼ਨ ਸਿੰਘ ਨੇ ਕਹੇ ਹਨ ਅਤੇ ਜਿਹਨਾਂ ਬਾਰੇ ਕਿਹਾ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਇਹ ਦਸਮ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਵਿਚ ਹਨ, ਇਹ ਦਸਮ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਵਿਚ ਕਿਥੇ ਹਨ ਇਹ ਸਿਧਾ ਪਧਰਾ ਸਪਸ਼ਟੀਕਰਣ ਉਹਨਾਂ ਵਲੋਂ ਦੇਣ ਦੀ ਲੋਡ਼ ਹੈ। (ਦਸਮ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਵਿਚ ਵਰਣਤ ਚਰਿਤਰ 21-23 ਇਕ ਨਿਰੋਲ ਮੰਤ੍ਰੀ-ਭੂਪਤ ਸੰਵਾਦ ਜਾਂ ਮੰਤਰੀ ਵਲੋਂ ਰਾਜੇ ਨੂੰ ਸੁਣਾਈ ਇਕ ਪੁਰਾਤਲ ਕਹਾਣੀ ਹੈ। ਸਾਹਿਤਕ ਰਚਨਾ ਨੂਪ ਕੁਅਰ ਦੇ ਵਿਚ ਵੀ ਲਫ਼ਜ਼ ਭਡੂਆ ਜਾਂ ਵੇਸਵਾ ਜੋ ਦਰਸ਼ਨ ਸਿੰਘ ਨੇ ਕਹੇ ਹਨ, ਨਹੀਂ ਹਨ। ਉਹ ਵਾਰਤਾ ਤਾਂ ਰਾਇ ਅਤੇ ਨੂਪ ਕੁਅਰ ਦੇ ਸੰਵਾਦ ਰਾਹੀਂ ਆਚਰਣ ਦੀਆਂ ਬੁਲੰਦੀਆਂ ਅਤੇ ਸਿਖਰਾਂ ਛੁਹੰਦੀ ਹੈ। ਚਰਿਤਰ ਨਿਰਮਾਣ ਲਈ ਉਸ ਵਿਚ ਵਰਣਤ ਸੰਵਾਦ ਅਤੇ ਉਸ ਤੋਂ ਉਤਮ ਵਾਰਤਾ ਕਿਸੇ ਸਾਹਿਤ ਵਿਚ ਵੀ ਹੋ ਨਹੀਂ ਸਕਦੀ। ਸਿਰਦਾਰ ਕਪੂਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਮੁਤਾਬਕ ਇਹ ਪਾਖਯਾਨ ਯਾਨਿ ਕਿ ਪਹਿਲਾਂ ਕਹੀ ਜਾ ਚੁਕਾ ਵਾਰਤਾ ਹੈ ਅਤੇ ਇਸ ਦਾ ਬੀਜ ਸ੍ਰੋਤ ਰਿਗ ਵੇਦ ਅਤੇ ਅਠਵੀਂ ਸਦੀ ਦੀਆਂ ਅਲਫ਼-ਲੈਲਾ ਕਹਾਣੀਆਂ ਵਿਚ ਹੈ। ਦਸਮ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਵਿਚ ਵਰਣਤ ਉਸ ਵਾਰਤਾ ਵਿਚ ਵੀ ਰਾਇ ਛਲ ਕਰ ਕੇ ਆਪ ਆਪਣਾ ਆਚਰਣ ਕਾਇਮ ਰਖਦਾ ਹੋਇਆ ਸੁਰਖਰੂ ਨਿਕਲ ਆਉਂਦਾ ਹੈ। ਪਰ ਇਕਠੀ ਹੋਈ ਭੀਡ਼ ਨੂਪ ਕੁਅਰ ਦੇ ਭਰਾ ਨੂੰ ਹੀ ਕੁਟ ਕੁਟ ਕੇ ਬੰਦੀ ਖਾਨੇ ਭਿਜਵਾ ਦਿੰਦੀ ਹੈ। ਪਰ ਪ੍ਰੋ. ਦਰਸ਼ਨ ਸਿੰਘ ਨੇ ਕਲਗੀਧਰ ਪਿਤਾ ਦੀ ਘੋਰ ਨਿੰਦਾ ਕਰਦੇ ਹੋਏ ਗੁਰੂ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ਲਈ ਹੇਠ ਲਿਖੇ ਲਫ਼ਜ਼ ਵਰਤੇ ਹਨ ਜੋ ਦਸਮ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਜਾਂ ਹੋਰ ਕਿਧਰੇ ਵੀ ਨਹੀਂ ਹਨ। )

“ਇਹ ਲਫ਼ਜ਼ ਗੁਰੂ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਸਿੰਘ ਪਾਤਿਸ਼ਾਹ ਜੀ ਦੇ ਸਬੰਧ ਵਿਚ ਨੇ।. ਕਿ ਅਧੀ ਰਾਤ ਨੂੰ ਭੁਲੇਖੇ ਵਿਚ ਆਏ ਗੁਰੂ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਸਿੰਘ ਕਿਸੇ ਵੇਸਵਾ ਦੇ ਘਰ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਨੇ। ਚੋਲਾ ਲਾਹ ਕੇ, ਚੋਲਾ ਲਾਹ ਕੇ ਉਸਦੀ ਸੇਜਾ ਤੇ ਬੈਠ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਨੇ। ਉਹ ਆਪਣਾ ਆਪ ਪੇਸ਼ ਕਰਦੀ ਹੈ। ਉਹ ਕਹਿੰਦੀ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਜੇ ਤੂੰ ਮੇਰੀ ਗਲ ਮੰਨ ਕੇ ਮੇਰੇ ਨਾਲ ਸਰੀਰਕ ਸੰਬਧ ਨਹੀਂ ਜੋਡ਼ਦਾ ਤੇ ਮੈਂ ਚੋਰ ਚੋਰ ਆਖ ਕੇ ਤੈਨੂੰ ਫ਼ਡ਼ਾ ਦਿਆਂਗੀ। ਤੇ ਗੁਰੂ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਸਿੰਘ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਸੋਚੀਂ ਪੈ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਨੇ ਕਿ ਜੇ ਮੈਂ ਇੰਹਦੇ ਨਾਲ ਸਰੀਰਕ ਸੰਬਧ ਜੋਡ਼ਨਾ ਤਾਂ ਇੰਹਦੇ ਚੋਂ ਜੋ ਪੈਦਾ ਹੋਏਗਾ ਉਹ ਭਡ਼ੂਆ ਅਖਵਾਏਗਾ। ਤੇ ਜੇ ਮੈਂ ਨਹੀਂ ਜੋਡ਼ਦਾ ਤਾਂ ਚੋਰ ਚੋਰ ਆਖ ਕੇ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਫਡ਼ਾ ਦਏਗੀ। ਜਦੋਂ ਨਹੀਂ ਮੰਨਦੇ ਤਾਂ ਉਂਦੋ ਚੋਰ ਚੋਰ ਦਾ ਰੌਲਾ ਪਾਉਂਦੀ ਏ। ਜਦੋਂ ਉਹ ਚੋਰ ਚੋਰ ਦਾ ਰੌਲਾ ਪਾਉਂਦੀ ਏ ਗੁਰੂ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਸਿੰਘ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਏਨੇ ਘਬਰਾ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਨੇ ਕਿ ਆਪਣਾ ਚੋਲਾ ਤੇ ਜੁਤੀ ਉਥੇ ਹੀ ਛਡ ਕੇ ਨੰਗੇ ਪੈਰੀਂ ਦੌਡ਼ ਪੈਂਦੇ ਨੇ। ਛਡ ਕੇ ਦੋਡ਼ ਪੈਂਦੇ ਨੇ। ਚੋਰ ਚੋਰ ਦੀ ਆਵਾਜ਼ ਸੁਣ ਕੇ ਕੁਝ ਲੋਕ ਤੇ ਉਹੰਦਾ ਭਰਾ ਵੀ ਇਕਠੇ ਹੁੰਦੇ ਨੇ। ਫਡ਼ਨ ਲਈ ਪਿਛੇ ਦੌਡ਼ਦੇ ਨੇ। ਅਗੋ ਜਾ ਕੇ ਲਫ਼ਜ਼ ਲਿਖੇ ਨੇ ਕਿ ਕੋਈ ਆ ਕੇ ਪਗ ਲਾਹ ਲੈੰਦਾ ਹੈ, ਕੋਈ ਦਾਡ਼ਾ ਫ਼ਡ਼ ਲੈਂਦਾ ਹੇ, ਕੋਈ । ਜੋਡ਼ਾ ਲਾਹ ਲੈਂਦਾ ਹੈ। ਉਥੇ ਲਫ਼ਜ਼ ਵਰਤੇ ਨੇ ਕਿ ਉਥੇ ਜੁਤੀਆਂ ਦੀ ਵਰਤੋਂ ਵੀ ਹੋਈ। ”

Edited by singh2

I have hundreds of his old kathaa/kirtan recordings over the last 3 decades (recorded by my Grandfather) and to be honest, before his 'wacko metamorphosis', I used to listen and enjoy his divaans, he was a very articulate speaker, with an excellent grasp of Punjabi, and was a good kathaakar, easily able to hold the sangats attention until samapti - this is what I meant by educated - my bad for confusion.

But alas, I can't bring myself to listen to his old divaans anymore, such is the impact of ones actions, a lifetime of service are ruined in a moment... a warning for us all...

Edited by shaheediyan

I have hundreds of his old kathaa/kirtan recordings over the last 3 decades (recorded by my Grandfather) and to be honest, before his 'wacko metamorphosis', I used to listen and enjoy his divaans, he was a very articulate speaker, with an excellent grasp of Punjabi, and was a good kathaakar, easily able to hold the sangats attention until samapti - this is what I meant by educated - my bad for confusion.

But alas, I can't bring myself to listen to his old divaans anymore, such is the impact of ones actions, a lifetime of service are ruined in a moment... a warning for us all...

singh ji

In my view a ragi should not do katha in kirtan. Darshan singh does kirtan with heavy dose of katha. he starts katha in kirtan and then forgets what kirtan he was doing. He was banned from doing kirtan at darbar sahib Amritsar and i8 Gurudwaras of Toronto for this bad habit.

He is a good speaker of Punjabi and he thinks he can mislead sikhs with jugglery of words.For money he offered to do propaganda against Dasam granth sahib a bani he was reading all his life in kirtan. I ahve not seen a traitor and akirtghan like him.

His historical fanbase however is still very strong, with all retail outlets I have come across who sell Gurmat audio, all still stocking his CDs, when asked why, they say there is still a big demand..

This is what makes him much more dangerous than anyone before him i.e. Afghana, Ghaggu etc...

Edited by shaheediyan

His historical fanbase however is still very strong, with all retail outlets I have come across who sell Gurmat audio, all still stocking his CDs, when asked why, they say there is still a big demand..

This is what makes him much more dangerous than anyone before him i.e. Afghana, Ghaggu etc...

It takes time for a normal man to realize that they are being led a wrong path.

Need of the hour is to blunt his propaganda against Dasam bani. That he was

doing taking advantage of his links with sikh Gurudwaras.

There is a surge against him on this. In my opinion he will be another kala afghana

confined to historical archives in due course of time. We all need to contribute

our bit towards this.

Latest on ragi's balsphemy against personality of Guru sahib. There was janta di awaaz programme aired by

JUS punjabi every Tuesday. Host revealed today that President of JUS punjabi sent a personal invitation to ragi darshan singh to appear on TV and present his views on the charge against him. Darshan singh says that he will think about it in March 2010. What does it mean? It means that he will not contest the charge as it is 100 percent true. THis is called evasive stand.

More information on boozer ragi darshan singh

khalsaland wrote on 22 October 2009 - 12:22 AM,

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php/topic/47582-ragi-darshan-singhs-lies-exposed-by-jus-punjabi-tv/page__st__12

Darshan Ragi has proven himself to be a Charlton, a Guru-nindak and a traitor of the panth.

While serving as Akal Takhat Jathedar he was once admitted to a hospital in Amritsar and he asked the doctor on duty to provide him with whisky. He told the doctor that he is habituated to have a glass of alcohol every evening. The doctor is very close to a senior official of SGPC who communicated this information.

Unquote

I too have heard that he takes liquor every evening. So two sources can never be wrong.

This is what i have to say on these Gurnindaks

In todays anti sikh newspaper spokesman timid Jagtar jachak gave a statement criticzing Gurcharanjit singh lamba for criticzing Darshan singh ragi. jagtar jachak is a habitual liar like Darshan ragi whose only aim was to disregard truth brought about by Mr lamba while exposing lies resorted to by Ragi darshan singh.

It is well known that midget scholar and self made professor Darshan singh is misleading ignorant sikhs by lying about Dasam bani. The fact is this self styled professor has not understood Dasam granth due to limitation on his intellectual capability as he does not understand the meaning of a myth which is extensively used by guru sahib in chariropakhayan. Unable to undwerstand these secular tales which are to impart moral lessons ragi is interpreting those literally and linking to the life of tenth master. Thus fake professor is committing blasphemy and should be hauled up before akal takhat for that.

His mole jachak has been applying for head granthi of harmanidr sahib for the last so many years without being successful so far. One of the conditions for becoming Head Granthi of darbar sahib is to have the experience of katha of Dasam granth sahib. The aspirant has to sign a document agreeing to that. Obviopusly Jachak has signed this document and then only he was considered for this post. Here lies the double standard of Jachak. On one side he agrees to do katha of Dasam granth sahib and on the other side when he fails to get the post he hurls abuses at bani of Dasam Pita. What a shameful character with double standards who lies to garner personal benefits.

It is a pity that such low grade persons who have no character and moral standards aspire to become head priests of sikhs. How can a liar become head granthi? If likes of darshan singh and his side kick Jachak think that lamba is wrong why do not they present their case especially when JUS Punjabi TV have offered Darshan singh this chance. They will not do that because they know that they are wrong and have been caught by Mr Lamba. Their main aim is to conduct propaganda to mislead sikhs and erode their faith.