Ashutosh In The Ludhiana

gogidalsingh

My the two cousin in the Ludhiana go the ashtosh march. One them police hit with lathis I do the telephone him mobile and he tell me police do all thing for the badal friend. He also do telling me the jathedars the taksal and his friend not do the front line when the police do gun firing. He tell me one the jathedars was the running back like the gadar when the police do firing him guns.

He do me the email him photo so I do the him upload and ask the peoples this board who this mans name who be the like coward and run.

inder do yous own topic and not this the off topic because you do everytime every topic spoil. This topics not about Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji so you not make this topics off topic like you do the all sikh board the net.

post-3356-126218608595_thumb.jpg

Edited by gogidalsingh

Admin, this is out of order.

No one should be allowed to post random pictures of people and allege the above without any proof.

This bufoon is obviously one of the SP idiots who all have a well advertised agenda against Taksaal.

What is the meaning the SP I asking you.

I am not the agenda against Taksaal but the coward the man who do run back. I not the care if he taksaal or any other jatha the member. I can do the show proof if you wanting see it the on youtube my friend do it post the youtube.

Give me the few minute to do the find the photo the on youtube where his do back walk the march peoples crowd place.

Edited by gogidalsingh

Here in it the 2minute 30 seconds is the him doing walk back not the front morcha. Now i not knowing him name or he jatha but he not being the front but doing back the walk so I will say him the gadar. My cousins him telled me the other jathadars is doing this as well. They not do front the morcha when the police firing hims guns. I not do care if he the taksals or the others jatha who were being there but they all jathedar not being front but the back or sit the road.

So who him being name I asking if anyone knowing it.

Sorry my english not being the good but I do too much time no school in the punjab and now doing the english lesson school in england then I do the gcse when the my english is the being better.

Tu kee karna odha naam lehkeh? Jeh tere seeneh vich golia bajniya see, tu vee karda uthey?

i do the tell peoples be careful him because he likes the tohra and longowal. they do the oath protect Sri Darbar Sahib in 1984 then doing hide room and the surrender india army.

he was being the front with the other jathedars when the photo press take the photos but then he forget he jathedar and do run back. We not need the jathedar who do the run scared and not do lead singh. So i asking hims name. My tauji him the punjab police kill in the 1989 in the fake encounter because the his pretending friend tell police where he in the mand. so we need be careful this jathedar because the people who do run back are the scared and not be the lead morcha.

We will lock this topic once this sajan doubt is cleared by premis here. I will wait for other party to respond before locking this topic.

i do not know whose response you are waiting for.This is a typical case of uttering slander against panthic jathebandis.This is what he was doing there on sikhsangat. I rebutted his points.

i do not know whose response you are waiting for.This is a typical case of uttering slander against panthic jathebandis.This is what he was doing there on sikhsangat. I rebutted his points.

Please do the stop lies. I do the not many post the sikhsangat but do you highlight beadbi when you writing granth and not do the respect use full name Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and Sri Dasma Granth Ji. I know this show you do beadbi so you not want me doing post so ban me on the sikhsangat. You do the ban everyone who show you write the rubbish and then do pretend you doing for panth. The panth not do respect like you by writing just granth every time.

First you say in other topic you only do me one reply post and now you saying you do the my rebuttal. You are big liar on the forum board because you do the make thing up.

Please do the you rebuttal here and do me tell why the man doing the run back. If you do my rebuttal then please do copied and the pasting from the sikhsangat and prove you not doing the more lies.

Please do stop spoil thread and pretend you the panthic moderator. You just got the one solution that ban everytime the peoples who show you do write non stop off topic.

I wait to do see your reply and telling me why this jathedar dong the run back.

I do the post proof but you do the post like little puppy and do all time ask mod to do ban lock topic. Is the big shame you not have the power to doing ban people here.

N30 asking me the proof so I show it. so you inder do show the your proof.

Now you cornered like the billa my bully dog catch and will do what you doing all time and do shout he the agent afghan and darshan. Peoples get the bored when you not doing the real reply but then just do call other peoples the agent.

Do not be worry I save the video so you can do the remove youtube if you want so people not see your jathedar doing run back like the coward.

Edited by gogidalsingh

The video shows nothing - unless I'm mistaken?

Have you seen the pictures of Dhumma with blood on his clothes? Also, like N30 said, stop the tu tu -mein mein.

Edited by Matheen

The video shows nothing - unless I'm mistaken?

Have you seen the pictures of Dhumma with blood on his clothes? Also, like N30 said, stop the tu tu -mein mein.

So why he do the walk back the morcha I doing the ask you. If he the jathedar then he must be doing the lead not the backside leaving like a coward.

Inder do the tu tu mein mein. I show the proof that this is the jathedar doing walk back and he then doing pretend he did rebuttal this. So I asking him do this copy paste rebuttal. I do the no post this jathedar in the sikhsangat forum so how he do the rebuttal. He telling his 100% lie. I ask him to do proof or do the admit he do lies writing.

I see the Dhumma but we doing talk this coward jathedar so let do stick this topic and not what the inder want to do and turn off topic and then do the ban peoples.