Singh Sahib Giani Ram Singh Hazoor Sahib Walae

Kam1825

Quick thread. here is a short speech by Singh Sahib Giani Ram Singh Ji Hazoor Sahib Walae talking about the Sri Dasam Granth. This video is from the Barsi of Baba Thakur Singh Ji 2009 in Willenhall, UK

The link is below

Enjoy

At one stage he called sggs ji aad Granth Sahib and at the end he called DG sri guru dasam granth sahib and if that is not insult to SGGS ji then you guys are from different planet.

I also have to agree with panthdardi that there is a lack of respect shown to Guru Granth Sahib. This is made very clear at the start of the video when Giani Ram Singh starts by saying "Dhan Dhan Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj Ji Di Nigge Godh..." This is blatant beadbi and he clearly isnt showing enough respect to Guru Granth Sahib Ji? Oh my god, I cant stop crying since I heard him say it.

***Note sarcasm***

panthdardi - jog on mate, your boring son

At one stage he called sggs ji aad Granth Sahib and at the end he called DG sri guru dasam granth sahib and if that is not insult to SGGS ji then you guys are from different planet.

How is calling Guru Granth Sahib ji Adh Granth Sahib disrespectful?? It refers to the primacy of Guru Granth Sahib ji. Before making comments you should try to understand.