Why The Peoples Write Singh And Not The Seng Or Sengh

gogidalsingh

Gogi

You must understand that the English language is very different from Gurmukhi Panjabi. In Gurmukhi any letter or symbol represents only one exact sound. In the English language any letter can can have more than one sound attached to it.

Like in Panjabi the letter Puppa only makes one type of P sound. But read the following English words:

Phone

Graph

People

Party

Notice how the sound of the p is different in different words.

This is the how the English language the is. A little bit mixed up. lol

Yeah I noticed that as well.

But he proper makes you laugh though.......lol

The story about selling off the family land and moving into St. Johns Wood seems a bit far fetched too. How many acres would you need to sell around Mohali to get a pad in that area?

yea in fact that hyde park thread has gone to all my office collegues ! all of them are having a good laugh, Gogi tusi great ho !

Does that include non-apnay?

I wouldn't have done it myself. Just makes us look like clowns to outsiders.

Be careful of this in future dude. We just about got over the old 'bud bud ding ding' stereotype. I know whitey would eat up anything that makes us look stupid. Just think some things are better kept between ourselves.

Gogi veera ever wondered why D AND O is Do and why G AND O is Go and not said the same as do !

veera i feel you are taking us for a ride , veers did u wonder he never makes a single spelling mistake even by mistake

You are doing the be funny the all peoples be knowing spellchecks in the firefox adds in and the some words i do the adds dictionary.

The story about selling off the family land and moving into St. Johns Wood seems a bit far fetched too. How many acres would you need to sell around Mohali to get a pad in that area?

This is being the problems the peoples lives in the england you do the thinking you everythings know and you biggest the rich peoples in the india but you are being the wrong. We be live in the near nurmahal but the longs time ago my grandads him do be buy lots the land in the Jhurheri pind in the near mohali. Then the last years April my dads him doing the sell the 32quila the lands to the governments for the nearly 1crores and the 80 lakhs the quila we do the money the banks and stays the nurmahal and the bank him give us the lots money interest. The peoples the our village in the near nurmahal being the jealous because we do the buy Ford Endeavour. In the Jhurheri pind is the 300 quila and all the peoples sell to do makes mohali airport. Some peoples do makes the more moneys than the my dad but we are the be happy with the our money we do the rents the 3 bedrooms flat the St John Wood and not be the buy it. When my veera does the finish degree we be go the back punjab.

Some peoples the Jhurheri do the go canada because him do the show the canada the lots money then the peoples give visa. We do the come england because the canada peoples we be not likes and veera is the start university in the england.

Edited by gogidalsingh

He is the do study BEng Honours Computer Systems Engineering with the Foundation.

If the peoples think the I tell lie then do the writes letter the mohali airport and the asks punjab government because them do the gives my dad the all money. But we nots be the stupid the our money we just do the buy Ford Endeavour and the some plot in the Jalandhar and the Ludhiana and the house in the jalandhar model town. You can do the asks the icici bank in the nurmahal it is the address nears the Roop Palace on the Mandi Roads.

Edited by gogidalsingh

Mind you, he did have them nihung pictures.

Gogi if you really are who you say, be careful of how you use the word 'the' in your sentences.

Edited by dalsingh101

Gogi if you really are who you say, be careful of how you use the word 'the' in your sentences.

I do have lots the photo the nihangs but more the photo of marwari horses and the some photos the horse live in the Sri Hazur Sahib.

Please I asking you do the explain me the word 'the' in the my sentence.

I do have lots the photo the nihangs but more the photo of marwari horses and the some photos the horse live in the Sri Hazur Sahib.

Write/speak like this:

I have lots of photos of nihungs, although I have more photos of Marwari horses as well as some of the horses at Sri Hazur Sahib.

Please I asking you do the explain me the word 'the' in the my sentence.

Could I ask you to explain how I should use the word 'the' in my sentences please?

You will only learn by being careful and practicing. You are using 'the' too much in your sentences right now.

Yeah that's true. I had been wondering to myself whether he was a Sikh or maybe someone taking the pashav.

Anyway, his posts are the very funny and the do entertaining. They wouldn't be the same without all the "the" bits!