T-20 Cricket World Cup

I am watching world t20 cricket. Best game i have seen in this world cup cricket so far was pak vs nz, where nz won by 1 run.. it was quite exciting in last few overs..amazing performance from both sides...my prediction is australia just might take this one.. they have came back strong...it might be england vs australia final.

I am watching world t20 cricket. Best game i have seen in this world cup cricket so far was pak vs nz, where nz won by 1 run.. it was quite exciting in last few overs..amazing performance from both sides...my prediction is australia just might take this one.. they have came back strong...it might be england vs australia final.

Yeh That was the best game but Pakistan still have a chance to reach semi final.Australians are just looking

very good .They just murdered Sri lanka yesterday.India on the other hand have a minute chance of reaching semi final

As usual India is Out of world cup.Main reason no good fast bowlers.Even Afghanistan which qualified for the first time has some fast bowlers which have good potential.A billion plus cricket crazy nation.Millions of rupees in Cricket .Very good facilities compared to Other Asian nations

Yet the same country cannot produce good fast bowlers and then Indians believe

they can play sports

It has been said before but it's worth repeating here. John Arlott had written about it in 1948 at the end of a successful tour of England by Don Bradman's men. ""Australianism," wrote Arlott, "means single-minded determination to win - to win within the laws but, if necessary, to the last limit within them. It means where the 'impossible' is within the realm of what the human body can do, there are Australians who believe that they can do it - and who have succeeded often enough to make us wonder if anything is impossible to them. It means they have never lost a match - particularly a Test match - until the last run is scored or their last wicket down."

Now only our cricket team can have that kind of mentality... apnaie cricket players are lazy gits... salaie choul kha kaie soutey rehndaie neh field chh... even this time, gary kristen indian coach totally lashed on indian players and told them look at me i m your coach, i m more fit than you guys..lol. He shook his head in disappointment and said i need to see fitness progress results in a month.

Now only our cricket team can have that kind of mentality... apnaie cricket players are lazy gits... salaie choul kha kaie soutey rehndaie neh field chh... even this time, gary kristen indian coach totally lashed on indian players and told them look at me i m your coach, i m more fit than you guys..lol. He shook his head in disappointment and said i need to see fitness progress results in a month.

Indianism is despite having best resources in the world

And much more powerful than opposition you just loose.

We are doing this from the time of prithviraj chauhan.

As far Indian team is concerned.The selection was very bad.Srikant is one of the most biased selector I have ever seen.He just give chances to tamil players despite their ordinary performence.Players like uthappa who were smashing in IPL were ignored while murali vijay and karthik were in team.Also India team went with just 4 medium pacers and was hoping that spinners will do the trick