The Main Challenges For Sikhs Living In Europe

Gurfateh

What do you consider to be the main challenges for young sikhs living in the Europe? Is it issues of Kirpan and national law, sikhs turning to atheism, sikh girls turning wild, jatha divisions or what do you consider to be the biggest concerns for sikhs in Europe?

Lets have a discussion on this

I personally believe these jatha divisions are the greatest concern regarding the future. As a friend of mine noted "There are not many sikhs in Europe. There are many akj'ers, taksalis and nihangs though".

Edited by amardeep

To answer this question we need to ask what exactly is the definition of a Sikh?

Does it include the shorn masses and others who are essentially non practicing in most ways?

I am the main issue. I need to fix myself do my nitnem, do satsangat, wakeup amritvela, keep away from negativity and increase my positivity in SIkhi, If I can do all of this there would be no problems at all, to be a jyot to light more divas of Sikhi.. So I will try to fix myself... I am hooked to the wine of maya

Ohh, wine of Maya?

ਪ੍ਰੇਮ ਬਿਛੋਹਾ ਕਰਤ ਕਸਾਈ ॥This butcher has separated them from the Beloved Lord.

ਨਿਰਦੈ ਜੰਤੁ ਤਿਸੁ ਦਇਆ ਨ ਪਾਈ ॥੨॥This merciless one shows no mercy at all to the poor beings. ||2||

She is the main concern for Sikhs in every age.