Very Interesting Short Vid Of Afghanistani Jungh

dalsingh101

Well worth a watch. Singhs should be keeping an eye on how real jungh is conducted in aj kul da zamana.

This brief video is illuminating in this respect. Not sure if it can be seen outside of Britain but give it a go.

It includes soldiers swearing, so 'narm patolas' might want to avoid! lol

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/video/2010/jul/29/afghanistan-war-us-military

Edited by dalsingh101

Nice vid.

I feel sorry for the American soldiers who have politicians who are complete pussies limiting their ability to fight an effective war (with minimal casualties on their side) because they are too afraid to look like "Islamophobes" and want to make friends with the Afghans. The sooner they have someone with a pair leading them, the sooner they'll be able to wipe the taliban off the face of the Earth with some agni from the air without the unnecessary casualties on their side.

K.

The problem with what you say Kalyug is that you essentially give far too much leeway for goray. Enough for them to enagage in all manner of zulm around the globe. Surely you recognise that on top of sullay kuttarpanthis, these lot need to be kept in check too?

None of these have any moral mandate in all this. Sullah fundamentalism versus a rampant gora materialistic greed (the very same beast that tore down our own people's sovereignty).

Yet our own lots blind hatred of anything sullah (albeit understandable in historical context) has made them so dumb that they can't even perceive admirable military strategy and bravery any more. That just shows you how useless we have become in these areas.

I said before. USA - the west in general - sold all this on the moral mandate of "civility" and "humanitarianism" so why is it difficult for people to grasp that if they to go into this sh1te, engaging in heavy handedness, they've lost even if they win militarily. They made themselves out to be the moral good guys (like they always do), so it is only right that they get are constrained by what that means. I'm glad we have Obama instaed of the cowboy dumbass Bush at the helm. Did you ever stop to think how many Keshdhari/Amritdhari Sikhs got abused under his hothouse style of rule? In today's 'Information Age' it's a lot more difficult to manage the propaganda machine as so many free channels of information sharing exist. Lately I'm thinking if we had cheap digital cams (especially those integrated with mobiles) and open Internet access then, 1984 and what followed is very likely to have been totally different. The rampant freehand that was exercised by Delhi is unlikely to have gone so unnoticed. Or maybe not. India seems very clever in this respect, I mean look how undercover the Naxalite and Kashmir issues dirty laundry get kept. Again, I'm sure the west are in collusion in this so as to not jeopardise their economic interests . If they wanted to defame, they could have had a field day. But India to seems to be treading MUCH more lightly under the new situation?

Edited by dalsingh101

If they want to win the war, they will have to commit to a war to win. In doing so, the US will have to come face-to-face with the fact that they are not the world's moral police - that they are not the "good guys" and never have been. They lose their naivete, and the taliban lose their lives. Sounds like a win-win situation for us to me.

K.

Edited by Kaljug

Some brothers need to realise sullay are just a tad bit more complicated than this: