Who Are Kabir Panthis?

"Who are the kabir panthis? What was bhagat kabir ji's life about are there are more saloks I think of his which are not incorporated into bani what was Guru Nanak's relation to bhagat kabir was he the foundation for gurmat. Is Bhagat Kabir attributable to being a sufi saint or a bhagati hindu saint?"

Kabir Panth is the religion of the followers of Bhagat Kabir. Kabir Jis baani is contained in 3 granths outside of Aad Guru - Anuraag Saager, Maan Sarowar and Bijak.

Kabir Ji, as were Guru Nanak Dev Ji, is Hindu, is Muslim, is both and is neither - it depends on your understanding/outlook/avastha.

There are still a number of Kabir Panthis in Punjab (as well as East India) and there are a number of temples and melas which exist in Bhagat Kabir Jis memory.

From what I remember, in the Kabir Panthi tradition, it says that Kabir Ji met and guided/influenced Guru Nanak Dev Ji, in some areas of our tradition, it's the other way around. In Bhai Gurdas Jis vaaran, it cleary indicates Swami Parmanand was Kabir Jis Guru.

ਕਹਿ ਕਬੀਰ ਭੈ ਸਾਗਰ ਤਰਨ ਕਉ ਮੈ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਓਟ ਲਇਓ ॥੪॥੧॥੮॥੫੯॥

Kahi Kabīr bẖai sāgar ṯaran ka▫o mai saṯgur ot la▫i▫o. ||4||1||8||59||

Says Kabeer, to cross over the terrifying world-ocean, I have taken to the Shelter of the True Guru. ||4||1||8||59||