Movie Name:- Shock.‏

G.Kaur

Movie Name:- SHOCK...

Director:- Who else??? RAMGOPAL VARMA

A thrilling suspense story !!!

Mom, Dad and Son (Hero)......

The Boy saw a girl and falls in love with her

Luckily she comes to stay opp. his house !!!

He proposes her

Love goes on smoothly

One day Mom saw her son with that girl

Mom is shocked !!!

INTERVAL...

Mom Tells Dad.

Dad ask "Who is that girl ?

Son : She is “abcde”. I love her Dad and I want to marry her

Dad is shocked !!!

CLIMAX

Dad : Its impossible. You cannot marry her !!!

Dad :"Because she is your sister"

Son is shocked !!!

And now, a twist in the story !!!

Mom "Don’t worry son, I will arrange your marriage....You are not his son !

Dad gets Shocked !!

THE End

The audience gets Shocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, if I ever needed conformation that my decision to avoid Bollywood films was the right one, I just got it.

Thanks.

Watching Bollywood lowers your IQ, haven't you heard?

even after watching 100s of bollywood film my IQ is sahi salamat.

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that!

lol

Well, if I ever needed conformation that my decision to avoid Bollywood films was the right one, I just got it.

Thanks.

Watching Bollywood lowers your IQ, haven't you heard?

Dal, just admit you are the biggest bollywood fan on this forum :P

Dal, just admit you are the biggest bollywood fan on this forum :P

Of course, how could anybody resist something like this........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwA3mFjb3rI

Of course, how could anybody resist something like this........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwA3mFjb3rI

It better be a good one! I can't watch it right now because I'm at work saving lives. Sigh!

Edited by G.Kaur

It better be a good one! I can't watch it right now because I'm at work saving lives. Sigh!

Sadi Florence Nightingale!

lol

Lol I'm not even close.

Are you more like the wicked witch of the east?

lol

One of those cold nurses?

Cold, arrogant, cynical and egocentric describes me in a very good way.

At least you're under no illusions about it. Recognition would be the first step to try and alleviate the problem. Some people don't even get that far.

Why do you assume it's a problem for me?

I never assumed that it was.

I was talking about people who are like that and don't even know it. People whose self perception is miles off from what they actually project.

In your case, you know you are a certain way, so it's not an issue. You are comfortable with it (or so it appears on the surface).

In contrast there are others who are cold hearted, egotistical mofos, but who are under some strange illusion that they are in fact warm, kind, cuddly and considerate natured. These people, if (I say IF!) they wanted to 'warm up' (so to speak), would have the most difficulty because they don't even know they are ice cubes in the first place.

What you said earlier is interesting because I know other girls like that, who would go into a mental red rage if anyone suggested they are that way inclined, they would vehemently deny it but you seem to just 'run with it'.

I was talking about people who are like that and don't even know it. People whose self perception is miles off from what they actually project.

In your case, you know you are a certain way, so it's not an issue. You are comfortable with it (or so it appears on the surface).

In contrast there are others who are cold hearted, egotistical mofos, but who are under some strange illusion that they are in fact warm, kind, cuddly and considerate natured. These people, if (I say IF!) they wanted to 'warm up' (so to speak), would have the most difficulty because they don't even know they are ice cubes in the first place.

What you said earlier is interesting because I know other girls like that, who would go into a mental red rage if anyone suggested they are that way inclined, they would vehemently deny it but you seem to just 'run with it'.

Dal, I was joking because I'm quite bored at work on a Friday evening.

Dal, I was joking because I'm quite bored at work on a Friday evening.

Stop winding me up!!

Are you doing a late shift? A bit late to be at work isn't it?

Are you good at biology? Is that why you are a nurse?

Stop winding me up!!

Are you doing a late shift? A bit late to be at work isn't it?

Are you good at biology? Is that why you are a nurse?

My evening shift is from 3pm-11pm + I haven't had Coca-Cola for a few days now so I'm like a drug addict who haven't had his drug for a few hours, haha.

Are you bored since you are asking me if I'm good at biology?

My evening shift is from 3pm-11pm + I haven't had Coca-Cola for a few days now so I'm like a drug addict who haven't had his drug for a few hours, haha.

Are you bored since you are asking me if I'm good at biology?

No I find it fascinating that's all. It's interesting to talk about, especially in terms of how we function as humans. It can be useful health wise too. Actually, for someone who works in the health sector, you seem to like that American sweet poison in a can a bit too much!! I have sugar free stuff myself, but I know that the fake sugar in them is probably killing me in some way or another - so you can't win! Hopefully one can a day (at most) won't be too detrimental.

Must be nice, sitting around on the Internet at work. Get off you backside and tour the wards! Someone may be dying or in urgent need of assistance for Gawd's sake!!

No I find it fascinating that's all. It's interesting to talk about, especially in terms of how we function as humans. It can be useful health wise too. Actually, for someone who works in the health sector, you seem to like that American sweet poison in a can a bit too much!! I have sugar free stuff myself, but I know that the fake sugar in them is probably killing me in some way or another - so you can't win! Hopefully one can a day (at most) won't be too detrimental.

Must be nice, sitting around on the Internet at work. Get off you backside and tour the wards! Someone may be dying or in urgent need of assistance for Gawd's sake!!

I love Coca-Cola but I'm not an addict (yet!), at least that's what I'm trying to convince myself haha. Light and Zero is really crap compared to the original + the fake sugar (aspartame) turns into the exact same glucose in the body like the real sugar in the original, so there's no benefit's of zero and light.

This has been the first day ever when I have been online on Sikhawareness at work, at least I'm not facebooking at work like my colleagues :blink:

I like anatomy, physiology and I think diseases are quite interesting, but the most interesting question now is, what do you do for a living, Mr Dal Singh?

I love Coca-Cola but I'm not an addict (yet!), at least that's what I'm trying to convince myself haha. Light and Zero is really crap compared to the original + the fake sugar (aspartame) turns into the exact same glucose in the body like the real sugar in the original, so there's no benefit's of zero and light.

This has been the first day ever when I have been online on Sikhawareness at work, at least I'm not facebooking at work like my colleagues :blink:

I like anatomy, physiology and I think diseases are quite interesting, but the most interesting question now is, what do you do for a living, Mr Dal Singh?

Currently inbetween jobs. Taking a long overdue sabbatical. Last job was a teacher. Am not going back into that. Will probably retrain and go into something else. Can't think of exactly what at the moment. Enjoying the (uncharacteristically pleasant) British weather right now, so frankly don't give a damn. lol

Anyway, enough personal stuff!

You should start a thread so we can discuss/learn about anatomy, physiology.

Edited by dalsingh101