Movie Name:- Shock.‏

G.Kaur

Currently inbetween jobs. Taking a long overdue sabbatical. Last job was a teacher. Am not going back into that. Will probably retrain and go into something else. Can't think of exactly what at the moment. Enjoying the (uncharacteristically pleasant) British weather right now, so frankly don't give a damn. lol

Anyway, enough personal stuff!

You should start a thread so we can discuss/learn about anatomy, physiology.

Haha I knew you would be paranoid about sharing personal stuff here. I think I wasn't clear last night, my question is what did you study at uni?

Nah I can't explain all the fascinating things about the body, diseases, anatomy and physiology in English, but you can always read a biology book now that you are vehla :D

P.s don't get a tan while you're enjoying the British sun, you know girls (and their parents!) don't like black men, hahah I'm just kidding :P

Of course, how could anybody resist something like this........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwA3mFjb3rI

Just watched the trailer, and all I can say is that I'm soooo looking forward to watch this movie ;)

I'll give you a summary of the movie.

Nah I can't explain all the fascinating things about the body, diseases, anatomy and physiology in English, but you can always read a biology book now that you are vehla

Most of the people you will find on forums are vehle ,suffering from Physical or mental problems.Normal people don't exist on Forums

Most of the people you will find on forums are vehle ,suffering from Physical or mental problems.Normal people don't exist on Forums

That's quite interesting, what are you suffering from, kdsingh80? Are you vehla or have you got physical or mental problems?

Why be normal and be like everyone else, when you can be abnormal?

Some of us, are waiting for better/changed days and trying to develop some skills to anticipate them.

Plus enjoying the weather which is pleasant for a change.

KDS, do you try and develop your knowledge skills now you are bela.

PS - Gkaur, I am trying to read up on biology, physiology.

Edited by dalsingh101

Some of us, are waiting for better/changed days and trying to develop some skills to anticipate them.

Plus enjoying the weather which is pleasant for a change.

KDS, do you try and develop your knowledge skills now you are bela.

PS - Gkaur, I am trying to read up on biology, physiology.

Happy reading.