Desi Parents And Health

dalsingh101

Pranayam is "extending the breath" ie using the breath to access higher states of consciousness. At the most basic level pranayam is breathing exercise. But eventually with the help of the excerise and spiritual discourse, you can learn to take your breath and pierce it through the chakras. Like the bellows you can pump energy that is in your body to higher and higher levels. It travels up the spine, activating the chakras in teh body, and goes straight up into the crown chakra/dasam duar.

But anyways, coming back to the video. Baba Ramdev ji teaches yoga, and pranayam is one aspect of yoga. He teaches kriyas, asanas, pranayam, home remedies, etc. It's amazing. He has had so much influence that nowadays many people in India and abroad have started doing pranayam. This is great because even those who lack flexibility or have joint pain or arthiritis, who cannot exercise or hold asanas, can practice it and stay fit. Pranayam is great because at the basic level it lowers stress thus strengthens immune response, creates healthy blood pressure, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

LOOK MY STRONGGG

DalSingh101 vhy joo the not comes ontos the SikhSangats.coms?

Too many edl arse lickers/sympathisers on that forum. Made me puke. Especially after those black boys chopped up that white boy in Woolwich. That forum goes mental on any mention of meat eating, but readily allows dumb apnay to air and hear white right wing bullshit views.

Now leave me alone and never mention that place to me again please. Thanks.

Too many edl arse lickers/sympathisers on that forum. Made me puke. Especially after those black boys chopped up that white boy in Woolwich. That forum goes mental on any mention of meat eating, but readily allows dumb apnay to air and hear white right wing bullshit views.

Okay sorry :( I shall leave you alone.

• 4 weeks later...

Lol