Indian Fascism Article

SAadmin

But I believe the IG purposely pushed the sikhs into violence because it would be an easier sell to the people especially during election time. The IG feared the non-violent movement (morchas, dharnas, rallies) because there is nothing you could do about. it. You could not ask the PP to open fire on a non-violent movment even the people of india would not support that. Its no wonder OB was committed a few days before a massive non-violent morcha.

But because sikhs had immature leaders they fell for it hook line and sinker. However, the movement may not be entirely religious in nature there were major economic factors that made the youth angry in the first place including massive unemployment.

• 2 weeks later...

Sikh channel, Akal TV or Sangat TV or radio channels which have been spewing hatred and misinformtion for decades?

They haven't even been around for one decade (10 years) let alone many decades. Sikh Channel is the oldest one of the three and they just held an akhand paath for their 5th year anniversary.

2. Rather than basing the applicant on their merits , its based on the caste system for example if i am from a lower caste and person B is from a higher caste, we both sit the same test and i get 95% and person B gets 50% , they will take on person B simply because he is from a lower caste, ( When i heard this , it was shocking .......... no equality at all )

That system was put in place to avoid the reverse so people getting 50% having a high caste would get through so over time it became noticeable people of high castes, high standings got all the high jobs and people from a low caste who studied hard, tried to get out of a timely poverty couldn't. Pretty much every caste has been written off a low caste or backwards reserved even Jatts were recently so you can go through that route it is the trouble of the economy, the lack of innovation, lack of support for scientific tender and jealous traits which comes into business which damage the economy of India from creating more jobs for it's massive population. Government jobs are always hard to get into no matter which country you go to.