Experience During Punjabi Suba Movement

amar_jkp

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is definitely linguistic chauvinism otherwise where do you want the Gurmujgi script "implemented"? in Banaras or in Bangalore? Gurmukhi script is used in every sphere of Punjab. PHs cannot tolerate Gurmukhi, what non-sense is that and how you have reached this conclusion?

"Why you people want to oppose every Sikh demand"

So you agree the Punjabi language has been a Sikh (in other words, sectarian) issue?

"When south and Marathis Hindu are proud of mother ttheir mother tongue why not you people ?"

Again ridiculous, sweeping accusation, what makes this person conclude that we the Punjabi Hindus are not proud of our mother tongue? We the Punjabi Hindus have made Punjabi the dominant language and culture of the whole India (thanks to Bollywood). Now do not tell me Chopras, kapoors, mehras..which dominate the Indian film industry are Jat Sikhs. you are still caught in time warp and 50 year old sectarian mindset.

Also is it about the Punjabi language or the Gurmukhi script?

Sikhs have Gurmukhi and Muslim Punjabis use arabic script to write in Punjabi, why some Hindus cannot use devnagari if they want? why you want to suppress their legitimate aspirations? why this intolerance for a script used by ALL of the non-Guru poets in Guru Granth sahib?

In my opinion, punjabi books should ALSO be written in devnagari script so that Punjabis settled in distant parts of india (who cannot read gurmukhi) could also read those and stay linked to their roots.

You mentioned the signboards near Harmandar sahib in one of your acerbic comments. You alleged they are in "Hindi" language. You know that it is non-sense as what you are objecting to is to the Devnagari script. If someone writes Kapoor di Hatti in Devnagari, he is still using Punjabi language.

My question is why not to have Gurmukhi script ? why cant you people tolerate it , why devnagri script in one more state when we have Hindu in it all over north India ? Do you dare to implement Marathi in this script ? In my opinion all there should be law that all shopkeepers should have signboard in gurmukhi and it should be strictly implemented specially urban area where we know that a fanatic community will oppose it . Hindus are proud of their mother tongue ? Those people who declare Hindi as their mother tongue cant be punjabi . As far i know and what i have seen in punjab is that in Hindu temples only Hindi is used not ven punjabi in devnagri script . And regarding you Kapoors and mehras , Why these people dont come out to promote punjabi film industries ? Its Sikhs who are promoting Punjabi all over world where as your kind even in Punjab have starting speaking in Hindi

bhapaji tuhanu galatfehmian bahut aa. You need to acknowledge the bigotry and extremism which has seeped into Sikhi. you also need to accept the crimes against humanity committed by those whom you worship as heroes. secessionism is a much greater crime than, as you claim, not returning a language as your mother tongue

Bahman apni galtiya man lae , te aa pad :

Harbans lal khanna a leader of jan Sangh Party’s amritsar unit declared that he would lead the hindus and Nirankaris to reopen the Nirankaris Bhawans on 27th august.

Its was Sikh Nirankari issue then why Hindus interfere in it ?

Did Sikhs attacked any Hindu temple or distroy any Hindu god idol where what you people did :

Under the command of Harbans Lal Khanna, his mobs destroyed the golden statue of Sri Darbar Sahib at Amritsar railway station and they also got the photo of Guru Ram Das Ji and burnt it with cigarettes. The slogans Harbans Lal Khanna used against the Sikhs were:

Duki Tiki Rehen Nahi Deni

Siir Te Pagri Rehen Nahi Deni!

Kangha, Kara, Kachera, Kirpan

Ehnu Pejo Pakistan!”

Why Punjabi Hindus always opposing every Sikh demand made to the Government, be it a demand for a holy city or the naming of one train after the Golden Temple, or even naming of a road inside Punjab after the Guru's name ?

Amritsar Hindus for several years they bitterly opposed our demand with their demonstrations and processions and then at the last minute they asked for a similar status for a contemporary non-historic Hindu Temple.

The Hindu opposition to the naming of Guru Gobind Singh Marg reflects their anti-Sikh prejudice.

Dr G. P. Mansukhani, a Sindhi professor and author, agreed with the Akali complaint on biased newspaper reporting. He said. "If you were to trace the background of a reporter or an editor behind a particular anti-Sikh report, you would probably find him to be an Arya-Samajist." Late Lala Narian's persistent role in anti-Sikh activities (including that of his support to the Nirankaris) and his staunch communal tendencies were clearly reflected in his popular daily newspaper in Punjab.

Prof. Mansukhani was hesitant to blame Hindus or Sikhs as such and put most of the responsibility on the Arya-Samaj's imposing their anti-Sikh communal views on the Hindus of Punjab, Haryana and neighbouring states and also adversely influencing the R.S.S. The Samaj has since recently started fanning anti-Sikh feelings in Maharashtra as well. He explained to us the history of Punjab Arya-Samaj and the role it has played in influencing Government decisions and in worsening Hindu-Sikh relationships. Of late some of them have started a shocking new anti-Sikh campaign, saying that since the wars arc now fought with guns and not with swords any more, a Sikh is no better soldier than any one else and the Indian army can do without Sikhs if need be. Even the most ridiculous anti-Sikh invention of this kind seems to have possibly influenced some Government and political circles.

3 communal incidents of Punjab happened in Hindu majority cities of Amritsar, Jullunder and Patiala, with over 60% Hindu population and no similar incidents in the villages, where Sikhs are in majority.

Pawan Kumar Sharma, (President of Hindu Suraksha Samiti in Patiala) from whom huge stocks of arms, explosives and hand grenades were recovered. On 11.11.83 the "Tribune" reported that police has recovered, 3 pistols, cartridges and 2 turbans and yellow cloth from the car used in the major Bank robbery on 9. I I .83 in Chandigarh. This startling piece of information (discovery of Turbans) confirms the involvement of dacoits and antisocial elements using turbans during the time of their crimes. This report provides credibility to strong Akali feelings that the recent inhuman killings near the border, of innocent Hindu passengers in the bus were not carried out by the Sikhs but by some non-Sikh criminals wearing turbans. Possibility of foreign agents in this particular case can not be ruled out.

It is tragic that some of our Punjabi Hindus should be betraying their own State's welfare by not supporting the common cause of Chandigarh and River waters etc., and thus alienating themselves from the Sikhs. Their most unfair and mean opposition to the Sikh religious demands, e.g. demonstrating with cigarette packets on Sikh swords in a communal procession through the streets of Amritsar, are the kind of high degree of provocations which cause disharmony and the rift which we witness today between the two communities. Due to the frequent biased press reporting Sikhs have not been able to present the true picture of their grievances across the nation. I will advise the Sikh politician to invite few prominent Hindus from each state of India to Amritsar to discuss their grievances and impress upon them the genuine sincerity of their demands which are within the framework of the constitution.

- democracy

The same democratic system that mass murders innocents? India is/has been a failed democracy. It is just a democratic illusion. It has been limping forward by the sheer goodwill of some of it's folks and that we can call a miracle if we must, but please do not call India a democracy.

- sikhs are seen favourably in the media (this change is now visible in bollywood)

Can you please provide some recent examples specifically in reference to Sikhs? Also, for Sikhs I think it is better to see how you "see yourself" (follow the guidelines of Gurmat) rather then relying on media brainwashing.

- sikhs don't face racism back home as they do in western countries

VeerJi, I think here you maybe 100% wrong. It is the "good in people" that makes them feel that there is no racism in India, but believe me it exists very much.

Just try to show your pride in being a Sikh (in India) and see how you may start rubbing the people on the wrong side (also evident from this forum). Yes, it also may also exists in west but the west seems more tolerant in general. Also the challenges in the west may be different, but may exist nonetheless.

- turbans have good image in india and turbaned people (read: sikhs, Sardar ji) are respected, no such thing exists in the west

Sikhs generally have been respected because of their high ideals and moral standards. Remember respect is not given, it is earned. India wants to keep "giving" (as someone here wants to "give" leadership to Sikhs) respect so that Sikhs are happy "receiving" it. Is this what you want?

West has it's own challenges possibly, which seems to be changing slowly as people have started learning who Sikhs are.

- our culture is much stronger in India, very diluted in teh west

Maybe yes, but just due to the number of Sikhs in India. But in the west there seems to be genuine appreciation of our culture. In fact I can say a lot of revivalism to appreciate our culture may be coming from the diaspora Sikhs.

jat boot you are stuck on harbans Lal Khanna le chukk pher:

mod's edit

Ajaib Singh kanjar bagri vowing to kill 50,000 Hindus (0:30) and then they bombed Air India planes:

Read about soe of the 'heroics' of your terrorists:

http://iref.homestead.com/Khalistan.html

ik harbans Lal Khanne nu ronda hain toon? Ik temple di photo te ainna randi rona!!

dekh teri kanjar toli ne ki kitta mere Punjab naal. 1000s were killed by terrorists in the name of the panth and the Gurus who taught a message of manak ki jaat aiko pechanbo.

5 Oct. 1983 Dhilwan 6 Hindu bus passangers killed.

I would quote Tavleen Singh about this event:

'Slowly the venom that was being spewed out every day from the Golden Temple started to get into the very blood of the Punjab and this culminated inevitably and horribly in the killing of six Hindu bus passengers in Dhilwan village, near Jullundur on 5 October 1983. The men were singled out by Sikh terrorists and shot dead for the simple reason that they were Hindu"

She has written about her futile effort to get JSB condemn this horrible terroristic act on page 45 of her book 'Kashmir: a tragedy of errors'.

the Dhilwan massacre was also not the first terror event in Punjab. the cycle of violence (which would culminate after 17 years) started with the attack by AKJ-Taksali mob on Nirankaris smagam on 13 April 1978 in Amritsar. The Sikh terror groups are still active esp in western countries. Attack on Gen Kuldip Brar was one testimony of this fact. Even today we have read this news about a Sikh terrorist being deported from Canada.

Sharm karo oye Sikhi de dushmano oye insaniyaniyat de qatlo, sharm karo

Canada's Immigration and Refugee Board has ordered the deportation of a British man for belonging to Sikh separatist group that was engaged in terrorism. - See more at: http://www.princegeorgecitizen.com/news/local/immigration-board-orders-member-of-sikh-terror-group-deported-from-canada-1.1003206#sthash.R8mebpq5.dpu

Above video is a Hindu India government sponsor and all the attacks on Hindus were done by government sponsor fake khadkus . I condemn these killing . Hindu have nothing to do with Sikh- Nirankari issue just like we sikhs have nothing to do with Hindu - Muslim issue . Sikhs should not spare any Guru Nindak be it Gurbachan or Arya Lala Jagan Narain but no innocent should be touched .

Why not have Gurmukhi script for what? Gurmukhi is used for every government work. who is protesting against it anywhere?

Where is the question of not tolerating Gurmukhi and why show your fanaticism even where language script is concerned?

Your ignorance has no limits and it is exposed once again in what you have written about the script used to write marathi. marathi IS written in devnagari script!!!

What you have written about imposing Gurmukhi STRICTLY shows your fanaticism. the shopkeeper should have complete liberty whichever script they want to use, that's their business literally. we do not need fanatics brandishing swords and damaging shops just because the signboard is not in 'their' preferred script. would gurus sanction such goondagardi? i doubt it pretty much.

I dont understand why you are so obsessed with pride in one's mother tongue or religious script. get over such insecurities. we are living in 2014 not 1533. If you are so committed to Punjabi and gurmukhi script, what the hell you are doing here writing in English language using roman alphabets? if you are living overseas, you should campaign for signboards in gurmukhi. why tolerate such discrimination?

Hindu temples...only Hindi is used

:) ki cheez hain bai tu, aida vadda moorkh!!!

Hindu temples use the same language which is written in Guru Granth sahib!

Tulsi das ramayan's language is no different from the language in which Granth sahib is written! Muslim use a totally alien language (arabic) to profess their religion. same for the christians who read from english/hindi Bible. are you suggesting that you would ban those religions too? you think Hindus/Muslims/Christians should use only Gurmukhi? Should Hindus living in other states impose such diktats on Sikhs, should they ban Gurmukhi from their states, force Sikhs to use Hindi, marathi, telugu in Gurdwaras? do you realise the implication of the non-sense you write here?

I wonder if the other commentators/readers and mods read the poison this person is spewing on this forum.

Mehras and kapoors...non-sensical line so no comment.

And i (or any Punjabi or others) do not need certificates from a nutcase. I am glad the bigotry and linguistic chauvinism shown by you is restricted to a very small minority among the Sikhs who are busy living life like any other indian...and loving it. If you want to ask where they would like to live in South asia, i am pretty sure 99.99 per cent would prefer india.

more i read your comments more i am convinced that you are a diehard khailban fanatic who would like to butcher Hindus given one chancI

I still say shopkeepers should be heavily fined for not using Gurmukhi signboards. Even i dont understand you obsession with devnagri script . In Hindu temples you will see only Hindi that's the fact accept it or not . When i said Hindi should be banned in Punjab ? Would you like to comment on Hindu declaring Hindi as their mother tongue ?

Canada's Immigration and Refugee Board has ordered the deportation of a British man for belonging to Sikh separatist group that was engaged in terrorism. - See more at: http://www.princegeorgecitizen.com/news/local/immigration-board-orders-member-of-sikh-terror-group-deported-from-canada-1.1003206#sthash.R8mebpq5.dpu

Babar khalsa International is right wing fascist and borderline terrorist organization who is radicalising sikh youths in uk and else where, I applaud CBSA for taking stand and setting example that Canada should not and will not be use as platform for self interested fascist groups to promote their fascism -their anti hindu rhetoric is shocking and astounding- and as on top of that they all abuse the system- milking/abuse the generous social system of Canada as they are using Canada just as base, promoting their own tribal ghetto issues and promote segregations as oppose to intergrate, nothing to do with Canadian egalitarian sikh values:
Here is one of their fascist members openly threatning to kill 50,000 hindus (should be charged with hate crime)
Here is sri akaal takth jathedar is warning against sikh extermism

Never heard such lame excuses. 100s of recorded speeches are Hindu government sponsored. 100s of terror incident were Hindus dressed as Sikh terrorists. what lame excuses and i mentioned just one incident.

Jagat narain was killed his son was killed 60 other Hind Samachar staff was killed inc poor hawkers. killed in cold blood by automatic guns wielding sikh terrorists who wanted to muzzle free speech. So many other media persons were killed as they refused or were powerless to follow the khalistani diktats. how about the human rights of those killed by the terrorists? no Sadda Haq for them?

Sikh should not spare any... shows how intolerant you are. If you are not to give any quarters then also do not expect any from others. stop bleating about (perceived) discriminations and human rights while you are talking about killing others because of your extremist ideology and dogma.

Absolutely no evidence that Gurbachan or LJN were Guru Nindaks. even if they are no one has got any right to kill them.

Sikhs never started anything they retaliate and i have already said that i condemn killing of innocent people . Indian intelligence agencies planned attack on Hindus to defame Sikh movement that the FACT ! When you say bullshit against Sikh Gurus then you should be prepared for whats coming . Hindu Jihadi likes you start with brotherhood and then Nationalism and then come out the real face .

" Muh me ram bagal me churi:

Thanks Neo for daring to call spade a spade.

"their anti hindu rhetoric is shocking and astounding"

same for a number of radio stations, tv channels. community newspapers. Also a number of commentators here show similar fascist tendencies. they all spew venom against a community which is left wondering where did they go so horribly wrong.

What about spade from you community ? When are you going to accept that your people anti sikhs activities push the sikhs for arm movement ? I have still not hear from you on the following issue :

Declaring Hindi as mother tongue

Why you people dont come out in support of punjab water rights and Chandigarh ?

Why Hindus supported Nirankaris against Sikhs ?

Do you condemn the attack on Sikhs by goons like Harbans Lal and Pawan Kumar Sharma

Their are so many issue which i will discuss later , lets see whats you reply on above questions

Edited by amar_jkp

Have a listen to real testimony story of nirankari kand 1978 by ex army bhai amalok singh ji, real culprit were over zealous fascist nirankari chelas provoked the attack..singhs went there for vichar, but in returned they were attacked by latti, bricks and acid bottles by nirankari mobs:

Everyday, in Punjab and other Gurdwaras some kathavachaks give fiery and denigrating speeches. who has stopped them from spewing such rotten pieces of oratory?

Narration of Sikh history, either by singing or in speeches, is integral to Sikh faith and culture. You don't like it, plug your ears. Also by referring as "rotten pieces of oratory", you have only reiterated your hatred towards Sikhs.

JSB's gems like "i would kill 5,000 Hindus...topiwale..bahmani..dhotianwale...lalla..narakdhari..keep illegal weapons...kill anti-sikh people and i would give you refuge...kill Gurbachan singh and i would weigh you in gold..." are well-recorded. Current jathedar (of damadama?) nandgarh openly asked for the head of Sacha sauda to be cut...no action.

It is a well know fact that SantJi's movement for Sikh rights and interests was hijacked by the government to give it a totally different form and to put in the seeds of separation between Hindus and Sikhs. Santji's fight was with the Indian government and not with the common person. Also his speeches have been read and interpreted in a totally different context (as is by you) to suit personal justification. Listen to his speeches and numerous times he says he will "give his head" if he is proven wrong. Why don't you also talk about this? You know that when you just talk half truth, it is a lie anyway. Now if he did give "fiery" speeches, the "majority community (of India)" had to get back and murder thousands of innocents?

yes, such venom is allowed only to the majority community of Punjab.

"venom" ? People clearly know where the venom is coming from. Just take a look at all your posts here and you will (or maybe not) understand.

Are you saying that those fanatics who attacked Nirankari samagam were not Sikhs? Are you saying Lala jagat narain and Nirankari Guru Gurbachan Singh were not killed by Sikhs? Are you denying the hatred and vitriol spewed from harmandar sahib was done by HIndus? Are you saying all those massacres of Hindu, Sikh and Marxist civilians were done by government and Hindu jihadis? The bomb attacks on Hindu religious processions killing women, children and men were by Hindus? Are you justifying Air India bombing as it was done as a retaliatory act?

Are you denying the existence of heavily-armed cowards who formed Khalistani this and Bhindranwale that brigades?

You have called me a Hindu jihadi just because I criticise your extremism and undiluted hatred for everything Hindu?

You are boasting and justifying Sikhs' 'retaliation' even if it leads to the death of innocents. The Hindu or Muslim chauvinists can also claim the same right to retaliate to justify their dastardly deeds inc Delhi 1984. You are treading on dangerous ground in your zeal to justify the inexcusable crimes against humanity by khalistani terrorists.

lastly your line "bullshit against Sikh Gurus then you should be prepared for whats coming"... disgusting, aurangzebi fanaticism which was not tolerated even in medieval days and we are living in 2014. Muslims have used the same ideology to persecute Sikh Gurus. Congress lumpen had the same sentiment on their minds when they "retaliated" after Indira's murder.

This is where we differ totally. I would not justify one single assault against even a person convicted of insulting Hindus or HInduism. You are on the other hand justifying the ideologies of violence and retaliation. I would not call such person even a Sikh.

Regrading Nirankari - Sikh we wil discuss this later . You Hindus have no right to talk about this its between Sikhs and Nirankaris but f you still want to discuss then i will also every anti Muslim and Christian riots is it ok with you ?

I am still waiting for you reply on the below questions, why are you running away from these .

Do you condemn the attack on Sikhs by goons like Harbans Lal and Pawan Kumar Sharma

I would also request others to focus on the above question let this Hindu Jihadi say truth . These question will bring out poison these people have .

Narration of Sikh history, either by singing or in speeches, is integral to Sikh faith and culture. You don't like it, plug your ears. Also by referring as "rotten pieces of oratory", you have only reiterated your hatred towards Sikhs."

There is one Constitution and one law for everyone. No kathvachak or alleged sant or whatever has got any right to denigrate other faith/s or spread nafrat. Sikhs have special privileges (ONLY) in India, stop abusing the so-called majority community's tolerance. If they started this preaching violence and hatred through singing dancing stuff in their temples...you would be running around the world complaining about injustice. remember the adage - what goes around comes around.

For me, the only way to describe those speeches where denigration of the other faiths is the sole purpose is to call them "rotten". If Togadia or Brijraj Singh (two Hindu leaders in news these days for all the wrong reasons) give such speeches, i would call them rotten pieces of oratory too.

You don't like civilized ways of living, go to Afghanistan or saudi arabia where medieval laws are still practiced. oops, non-muslims not allowed any rights there esp the singing hate-mongers.

It is a well know fact that SantJi's movement for Sikh rights and interests was hijacked by the government to give it a totally different form and to put in the seeds of separation between Hindus and Sikhs. Santji's fight was with the Indian government and not with the common person. Also his speeches have been read and interpreted in a totally different context (as is by you) to suit personal justification. Listen to his speeches and numerous times he says he will "give his head" if he is proven wrong. Why don't you also talk about this? You know that when you just talk half truth, it is a lie anyway. Now if he did give "fiery" speeches, the "majority community (of India)" had to get back and murder thousands of innocents?

The only "well-known fact" is that he was responsible for pushing Punjab into darkness. while every community would like to appropriate ALL of the country's resources in the name of 'community interests' (hence not even worth talking about) which rights were denied to Sikhs for which thousands were butchered by terrorists in the name of (mother of ironies) the Gurus and the panth? which rights were violated by those bus passengers who were dragged out of the buses and forced to line-up by automatic weapon wielding cowards? Which rights were denied by those children and women who were bombed as they participated in their religious procession? Did the terrorist victims (majority of whom were Sikhs) had no rights?

"...fight with the Indian government" what non-sense is this? Which Indian government was sitting in the Nirankari saamagam pandal when it was attacked on baisakhi day in 1978 in Amritsar? Which government he was fighting when 80-year-old L Jagat narain was murdered? Which Government he was fighting when Giani Zail Singh ordered his release twice and that too WITHOUT COURT TRIALS? Which government he was fighting when he supported Congress candidates in Assembly elections? Which government he was fighting when people were being tortured and killed INSIDE Harmandar sahib? which government he was fighting when he threatened to kill 5,000 Hindus in one hour? Which goverment......when he asked Hindus to leave Punjab?

If he did give fiery speeches... sharam kar o bhai Onpath tu tey dharmic banda honn da claim karda hain! there are 100s of recorded speeches which have been condemned by renowned Sikh writers like Khushwant singh and Tavleen Singh.

"majority community" did not kill 1000s of Sikhs Congress supporters did. There is no such thing as homogenous majority community in India. castes, regions, clans, languages...so many divisive factors. the heinous delhi killers (now remember this forever, i condemn Delhi killers more than YOUR terrorist cowards) included large number of Muslims too.

But yes, i would advise you to keep your supremacism and "history narrations" restricted to Jat majority districts of Punjab and overseas only. do not rub Hindus on the wrong side in any other state. they may decide to withdraw pyar satkar for sikhs without notice and what may follow would leave your collective overblown ego in tatters. the communities like Jaats or gujjars living in western UP, rajsthan, haryana, Dehi still have medieval mindsets. as they say, khangan nahin dende (loose translation: they wont allow you even to cough in front of them without permission).

I will answer all you bullshit but before that your views on below

I am still waiting for you reply on the below questions, why are you running away from these .

I again request all of you to focus on the questions i have asked , let Hindu jihadi answer these and then we will discuss each and every thing including all anti muslim riots in India , all anti Sikh riots after 1984 etc . Hindu Jihadi is running away from questions , he doesn;t want to talk about his community anti sikh attitude since 1984 he just want to to talk about Nirankari and Arya Samaji ,Guru Nindak , panth virodhi , punjab virodhi Lala Jagat Narain.

I will start with Punjab water and Chandigarh issue :

How many Hindus did come out in support of Punjab water issue and Chandigarh ?

I don't remember any gathering of you people in support of Punjab rights .

Thanks to you people Punjab will never get its basic rights .

Thanks to you people punjab is bilingual state.

Thanks to you people Chandigarh type issue have become Sikh demand instead of Punajbis demand .

You people are curse of punjab and irony is that, still you called your self Punjabis

Edited by amar_jkp

Can you condemn the poisonous speeches given by SOME Sikh leaders even today?

Which speech ?

Can you condemn JSB's vitriolic attacks (speeches) on Hindus and clean-shaven sikhs?

Many of his speeches were reply to fanatic Hindus who were threatening Sikhs .

Can you condemn the murders of l jagat narain, Gurbachan Singh, Longowal, Ravidassi Sant and thousands others who were killed because of their opposition to the Khalibans or just because of their faith?

I have said earlier that i condemn attack on innocent people but Guru Nindaks like Jagat narain deserve that . Since punjabi suba movement he was spreading venom against Sikhs .

once again, total non-sensical, unbridled attack on a community which only "YOU PEOPLE" can afford. i would not write one single word in response till you condemn sikh terrorism the way i have condemned each and every Hindu fanatic whose crime could be just cheap sloganeering.

Sikh Militant movement was reply to injustice , discrimination , biased attitude against Sikhs ,sadly which is still continue .

Sher belongs to a people who basically have lost all right to be called Punjabi. Look at the typical Punjabi Hindu, he is a bania who looks more like an immigrant from Rajasthan than a Punjabi. Unfortunately the biggest tragedy of Punjab is that when the Akalis formulated their strategy to fight against the onset of Muslim rule as envisaged by Jinnah's Pakistan demand, they focussed only on expelling the Muslims from East Punjab and allowed the countless fascist Hindus from West Punjab who should have had no right to settlement in Sikh East Punjab to settle there. These people along with the Bania-Brahmin combine already living in East Punjab have become the Indian fifth column in Punjab. They hate the Sikhs and they look forward to a day when the Hindu will once again be a majority in Punjab due to the immigration of Bhaiyas into Punjab.

The mistake made by the Akalis who after 15th of August up until December 1947 virtually controlled all of the present Punjab was not to fight to stop the settlement of Hindus from West Punjab as well as not declaring the Sikh areas of East Punjab as well as the Sikh ruled Princely States as an independent State. This would have led to the West Punjab Hindus going to Delhi and the rest of India and not settling in Doaba as they did. The Sikhs who had to go to Delhi and other places could then have settled in Sikh areas of East Punjab.

If you live in a state that you hate and you hate the people and the language and religion of the majority of that state then you lose the right to live in that state. The Sikhs pushed out the Muslims from Sikh areas of East Punjab in 1947 and they should have done the same to the Hindus at that time.

Who hates whom, well demonstrated from your comments. Stop giving this impressions as if the Sikhs were the gatekeepers of east punjab who decided who would live in the state or who should go somewhere else. "Sikhs pushed out the Muslims...". such comments justify the brutalities of the other faiths too.

Read what happened in 1947. Without Sikh resistance to Pakistan, the Hindu Punjabi would have been wiped out. In the book Punjab partitioned bloodied and cleansed by Ishtiaq Ahmed. The Muslim interviewee states that in his village of Gujjarwal in Ludhiana which was a Muslim village in 1947 with a large number of Arian households, the Hindus and Sikhs were a small minority in the village. The story he gives that in 1947 prior to partition it was usual for Pathan gangs to be wander around the Punjab. Whenever one of these gangs came to the village, the Hindus would panic and rush to the Muslim headman of the village and say that they didnt want any trouble! The interviewee then states that 'the Sikhs were different, they were tough' and then narrates what happened in 1947 when the Muslims of the village were virtually wiped out by the Sikh jathas.

Sher belongs to a people who basically have lost all right to be called Punjabi. Look at the typical Punjabi Hindu, he is a bania who looks more like an immigrant from Rajasthan than a Punjabi. Unfortunately the biggest tragedy of Punjab is that when the Akalis formulated their strategy to fight against the onset of Muslim rule as envisaged by Jinnah's Pakistan demand, they focussed only on expelling the Muslims from East Punjab and allowed the countless fascist Hindus from West Punjab who should have had no right to settlement in Sikh East Punjab to settle there. These people along with the Bania-Brahmin combine already living in East Punjab have become the Indian fifth column in Punjab. They hate the Sikhs and they look forward to a day when the Hindu will once again be a majority in Punjab due to the immigration of Bhaiyas into Punjab.

The mistake made by the Akalis who after 15th of August up until December 1947 virtually controlled all of the present Punjab was not to fight to stop the settlement of Hindus from West Punjab as well as not declaring the Sikh areas of East Punjab as well as the Sikh ruled Princely States as an independent State. This would have led to the West Punjab Hindus going to Delhi and the rest of India and not settling in Doaba as they did. The Sikhs who had to go to Delhi and other places could then have settled in Sikh areas of East Punjab.

I agree Hindus coming from west punjab were mostly Sikh haters Arya Samajis, just like jews we should encourage sikhs to come live in punjab specially in Doaba urban areas . This the the right time that we Sikhs should try get autonomy for Punjab .

Read what happened in 1947. Without Sikh resistance to Pakistan, the Hindu Punjabi would have been wiped out. In the book Punjab partitioned bloodied and cleansed by Ishtiaq Ahmed. The Muslim interviewee states that in his village of Gujjarwal in Ludhiana which was a Muslim village in 1947 with a large number of Arian households, the Hindus and Sikhs were a small minority in the village. The story he gives that in 1947 prior to partition it was usual for Pathan gangs to be wander around the Punjab. Whenever one of these gangs came to the village, the Hindus would panic and rush to the Muslim headman of the village and say that they didnt want any trouble! The interviewee then states that 'the Sikhs were different, they were tough' and then narrates what happened in 1947 when the Muslims of the village were virtually wiped out by the Sikh jathas.

I have read online version and it tells us about the important role played by princely states .