Why Young Generation Not Going To Gurudwara Sahib

simla5ks

Are you on drugs? What fantasy world are you in?

Lol, stay in your place duggu.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ | ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਹਿ | |

Are you on drugs? What fantasy world are you in?

Lol, stay in your place duggu.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ | ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਹਿ | |

Edited by harsharan000

An illusory debate between Guru Jee, and a sober person

ਇਹੁ ਮਾਣਸ ਜਨਮੁ ਦੁਲੰਭੁ ਹੈ ਨਾਮ ਬਿਨਾ ਬਿਰਥਾ ਸਭੁ ਜਾਏ

Eihu Manas Janam Dhulanbh Hai Nam Bina Birathha Sabh Jaeae

इहु माणस जनमु दुलंभु है नाम बिना बिरथा सभु जाए

It is so difficult to obtain this human incarnation, and without the Naam, it is all futile and useless.

No, no Lord, there are more important things to do, like fighting and killing for my land, and taking revenge of my and mine ....

ਹੁਣਿ ਵਤੈ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਨ ਬੀਜਿਓ ਅਗੈ ਭੁਖਾ ਕਿਆ ਖਾਏ

Hun Vathai Har Nam N Beejiou Agai Bhukha Kia Khaeae

हुणि वतै हरि नामु न बीजिओ अगै भुखा किआ खाए

Now, in this most fortunate season, he does not plant the seed of the Lord's Name; what will the hungry soul eat, in the world hereafter?

We shall eat "baroot" which we have enough, and drink the blood made from the desire for revenge and hatred.

ਮਨਮੁਖਾ ਨੋ ਫਿਰਿ ਜਨਮੁ ਹੈ ਨਾਨਕ ਹਰਿ ਭਾਏ

Manamukha No Fir Janam Hai Naanak Har Bhaeae

मनमुखा नो फिरि जनमु है नानक हरि भाए

The self-willed manmukhs are born again and again. O Nanak, such is the Lord's Will.

No Lord, there are no manmukhs, we are very wise, who says we are going to die? We come here by Your will, but we shall go by ours..... that also only when we finish our duties towards our land, our people..... and if we do not finish in time, our younger brothers shall carry on with this pride.....

We shall not dedicate our lives in your devotion, but we shall fight till our last breath for that what we considere ours, because we shall carry it with ourselves and there in the next world, we shall be considered heros, for these our heroic acts, which is more important for us than devoting ourselves to You...

Because those who go after You only, are silly, cowards, and are on drugs ....

While we, the remaining ones, are sober and very brave and smart also ....

Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru

Edited by harsharan000

As Kaliyug is moving forward, the wind of Maya is blowing harder.

People of younger generations seek intelctual satisfaction, as time moves forward, children of each generation is moving more into intelctual levels, means they do not want blind faith. When we were young, we used to play with marbles or fly kites and so on, now since they are born, they are surrounded by technology, with smart phones, tablets, computers. I remeber a few years back, my cousin´s son, who was hardly 2 years, was handling an iphone like an adult, was dialing his dad´s number and sending messages, which even I can not do today, or maybe I will be able to do it after taking me some time, and these youngsters, they do everything(technology) very fast.

Their sat antenas(minds) catch, grasp, grab, everything which happens in front of their eyes.

So naturally, in this tech age,they want answers with sense and logic, as in this field, everything is done with the aid of science, which works, and is sustained on logic. Because that is how the sciences of this world work.

In the worldly sciences, first we learn(theory) then we work on it.

While in the spiritual science, first we need to work(bhajan bandagee), then only we get the knowledge or gyan.

So while being in this world, we have to keep a balance, between swarth and parmarth, and explain the truths to the youngsters in a simple and a natural way, without scaring them, or trying to impose on them, because that will make them rebels, and create adverse feelings for the path. So we should talk to them as friends, because that is how they are used to, and then give them space to digest and assimilate the truths of the Bani, slowly but gradually.

Sat Sree Aak

Kalyug did not commence when your cousin's son was hardly two years old! What was he doing with an iphone dialling numbers randomly? What if he had called some emergency numbers accidently? This would have wasted a lot of time of emergency services provider, don't you think? So stop blathering about what a clever your cousin's two year old son was or is. Sikh religion is not about blind faith, it has become a case of blind following the blind, full stop! Sikh religion is replete with reason and logic, one has to be clever enough to find it.

When people of my generation were young they were surrounded with many many high technological things. Our parents owned them and we were taught to use them intelligently with the help of our intellects! They did not allow us to play with them, but instead they taught us how to use them sensibly and logically and look after them. I grew up in the times when extremely expensive nikons with very sophisticated technology had just arrived on the market and every well to do family owned not only a nikon for stills but also for home movies. I can't imagine any two year old being able to handle this type of machinery without damaging it. Our parents were much too intelligent, sophisticated, cultured and intellectual in those days. Every youngester owned a racer, a transistor and there are many more youngsters that were born in the times when other important high tech products were invented. There were many electrical things available in those days. One had to be very careful too when using anything electrical, let alone allowing a two year old to play with them carelessly. So don't bullshit about how clever the youngsters are these days. They are basically the children of those parents who have just arrived from God knows where!! Who have just only recently seen the dollars and high tech things!

As far as the requirement for 'answers with sense and logic' is concerned, you might as well forget it. Just look at those that are responsible for supplying these youngesters with 'sense' and 'logic' and work it out yourself how full of sense and logic they appear or come across to you! It is not a logical or sensible thing to do to allow a two year old child or children to play with an iphone and to dial numbers hither and thither. It is simply not a clever thing to do. One can teach a child to use things in a sensible and logical way, but to let them play with them without any logic or reason! Typically a paindoo thing to do plus the SHOWING OFF that comes along with this kind of behavior!

Teaching children about how to use things in a proper manner involves a great deal of logic and sense.

Spiritual life also begins with theory. The Granth is theory for the spiritually inclined in sikhism. Later follows the practical part where bandagi has to be done to experience the theory as stated in the Granth. Some people are successful and others are not. It all depends on how hard a person is willing to work towards one's goals. Our holy book does not promote blind faith.

In all my life I have never heard a parent going to a child's school to tell the teachers to teach their children in a simple and natural way lest their children should become scared of what is being taught. I am sure Newton's law of gravity or Einstien's theory can be learned without anyone imposing its formulae leading to scores of Q.E.D.s on one's intellect!

When I was learning the Archimedes Principle at school I was forced to tell my teacher to stop because it was really very scary!! I told my teacher not to impose this priniciple on me....please...please. it was really too scary....lol!

Edited by karma

Karma veer Jee,

what is all this rudeness? I mean, why is your speech so full of hatred, anger and intolerance? Can´t you be gentle and talk in normal tone? is that too much?

If others opinions are bullshit for you, remember, you too are not perfect as seen, which means, your nonsense is also bullshit. So do not try to be smart, by showing off that you know everything. Self respect starts, by respecting others.

Because, as you say and repeat: parents may have taught their children how to handle things in a sensible and a responsible way, which is quite valuable, but if they have not taught mannerisms and humanity to their children, than there is a risk, that those children get spoilt, and this shows one´s true colours, when they are grown up.

You have full freedom to disagree, as each one´s level consciouss is different, each one is from a different background, etc.

Myself for example, I do agree with some of your opinions, and with some others I do not, but that does not mean, that I start disrespecting you, bullying you, and talking bullshit of you.

No Veer Jee, that is not the way.

By being good and humble one may go a long way ahead, otherwise one may find an accident and finish before one´s expectations.

Being good, costs nothing and is the base of a human being; being hard and arrogant, just creates disharmony...

Sat Sree Akal.

Edited by harsharan000

Karma veer Jee,

what is all this rudeness? I mean, why is your speech so full of hatred, anger and intolerance? Can´t you be gentle and talk in normal tone? is that too much?

If others opinions are bullshit for you, remember, you too are not perfect as seen, which means, your nonsense is also bullshit. So do not try to be smart, by showing off that you know everything. Self respect starts, by respecting others.

Because, as you say and repeat: parents may have taught their children how to handle things in a sensible and a responsible way, which is quite valuable, but if they have not taught mannerisms and humanity to their children, than there is a risk, that those children get spoilt, and this shows one´s true colours, when they are grown up.

You have full freedom to disagree, as each one´s level consciouss is different, each one is from a different background, etc.

Myself for example, I do agree with some of your opinions, and with some others I do not, but that does not mean, that I start disrespecting you, bullying you, and talking bullshit of you.

By being good and humble one may go a long way ahead, otherwise one may find an accident and finish before one´s expectations.

Being good, costs nothing and is the base of a human being; being hard and arrogant, just creates disharmony...

Sat Sree Akal.

Well said Veeray, this was my point I made regrading, "why is there so much hatred?"

If people are full of hatred already, what are we going to teach our younger generation.

Karma veer Jee,

Sat Sree Akal.

Please accept my apologies if I have offended you in any way. It was never my intention to offend you or anyone on this forum, Sir.

I agree I expressed myself in very harsh language but it was not aimed at hurting or undermining anyone. I don't hate anyone nor do I feel angry at anyone. I completely agree with you, it costs nothing to be good and that arrogance creates disharmony. So, I hope you will forgive me.

If you read my other posts you will notice I have been less cynical and sarcastic. I know there is no excuse for being cynical or sarcastic, so, I will be more heedful before posting any further comments in the future.

Edited by karma

Please accept my apologies if I have offended you in any way. It was never my intention to offend you or anyone on this forum, Sir.

I agree I expressed myself in very harsh language but it was not aimed at hurting or undermining anyone. I don't hate anyone nor do I feel angry at anyone. I completely agree with you, it costs nothing to be good and that arrogance creates disharmony. So, I hope you will forgive me.

If you read my other posts you will notice I have been less cynical and sarcastic. I know there is no excuse for being cynical or sarcastic, so, I will be more heedful before posting any further comments in the future.

Veer Jee,

you are most welcome. To make mistakes is human, but to recognize one´s faults, and regret them, is what makes one still a greater person.

Today your speech is full of humanity, which is a godly quality, I am happy for you. Keep it up always.

May God bless you.

Edited by harsharan000

Take your illusory soft bullsh*t and shove it up your feminist inspired propoganda handler's a**.

Guru Sahib ordered Banda Singh Bahadur to take revenge,

and:

27) Sutantar Vicharna. Raaj Kaaj dian kamaan tae doosrae mutaa dia purshaan noo huk nahi daenaa -

Rule Independently. In the affaris of government, do not give people of other religions authority/power.

Idk why you kids think you can ignore 10th Guru at Peril of 'first' (they are all eternal and the same).

Last Guru's Hukaam is binding, go bind in delhi like KPS Gill.

We'll still get you, ;)

Stop mistranslating bani, cuz if we get pissed your days are numbered.

You sound like the same idiots putting out english 'translations' that change every single word of blood to meat to promote veganism.

Go live in Europe, Israel if you're lucky and f off.

VJKVJF||

Whatever you have stated, is nothing but utter bullshit, so all your rubbish has been rejected and sent back to you.

Keep it with yourself, it is your treasure and heritage.

All your being is full of shit and poison. People like you are, who spoil the name of khalsa panth and sikhee, but thankfully sikhee is much much more than what people like you want to make it be.

You are more like osama bin laden and alike, who have been fooled and are fooling around, and those who in name of religion are commiting crimes, making their lives a hell, and as well as guiding with their bullshit, ordinary people to hell.

You are desviating people from Wahiguru, to the relams of maya and kaal, so start counting your days better left.

You are so full of bullshit, nothing is going to make you reason, I can also, use your same langauge and your same cynical methods, but that will make me fall at your same level, or even make me worse, by changing from a human being into a beast, but thanks to Him, I will not allow that to happen, but that much I wiill surely tell you, all your bullshit, which is beyond the imagination of your petty mind, it can be solved, hold on to only Wahiguru Wahiguru Wahiguru Wahiguru Wahiguru .... then only maybe, all your bullshit be washed away.

Sat Sree Akal.

Edited by harsharan000

Once again sheer bullshit....

what else can be expected from a mentally sick and a hopeless fellow like you?

Vishtaa key keeray.

you are surrounded by bullshit, you live on bullshit, you breathe bullshit, your whole body is full of bullshit ...thus your speech is also bullshit.

Your end will be same like hitler, mussolini, osma bin laden, gaddafi... you will die like a dog, they were also same like you, with their bullshit of fundamentalism, fanatism, anti social beings, nature itself will slap you, and f *** u, and will tear uar a ** in such a way, that in the rest of your lives will never ever think of such bullshit.

Shame on u, while being born in khalsa panth, and having everything to become a noble person and merge in Wahiguru, u choose to be a "goon", and think u r something ..... but the fact is u r nothing, exept a sack of bullshit in motion.

The path of sikhee, is a path devotion and love for Wahiguru, so that in the end we become pure and paviter like Him, and merge in Him. Because to merge in Him, one has to be same as in nature like Him.

But if one is full the bullshit of violence and stained with blood, how can one merge in Him? So do not spread ur bullshit and misguide people, by filling them with your shatanee and devlish bullshit, which is anger, hatred, violence, goondagradee, short minded, short tempered, vocabulary abuse....

Remember, however big a tree may think it maybe, but a small axe is sufficient to cut it off ... so do not boost so much of your bullshit...

One is not violent by nature, but that does not mean, one will keep quite and take any bullshit like that, if needed to defend one self at any time, Wahiguru has given brains to use, more than what hands and feet can do, than your f *king a** mouth, full of bullshiit.

Why do not u read the Bani and follow the bani properly?

Following is the Bani of Fifth Patshahee, where He tells us about the reality of this creation, what not to do, and that the only thing to be done is His Bhakti, if only one wants and loves Him, otherwise like for people like u, the chaurasee ka chakar is open, who will get beatne by the yamjoots, by wasting one´s life just like that.

I know you are as good as a terrorist, a goon, a thief, a dacoit, and I am sure the following words of Guru will have no effect on u, because as said before u r full of bullshit, but anyhow, my duty as a sikh, is to advise u, to leave aside all ur nonsense and bullshit, and take refuge at the holy Feet of Guru Maharaj, and pray Him to make u a good fellow,and if possible to clean u from all ur inmense bullshit:

gauVI mhlw 5 ] (240-3)
ga-orhee mehlaa 5.
Gauree, Fifth Mehl:

imlu myry goibMd Apnw nwmu dyhu ]
mil mayray gobind apnaa naam dayh.
Meet me, O my Lord of the Universe. Please bless me with Your Name.

nwm ibnw iDRgu iDRgu Asnyhu ]1] rhwau ]
naam binaa Dharig Dharig asnayhu. ||1|| rahaa-o.
Without the Naam, the Name of the Lord, cursed, cursed is love and intimacy.

nwm ibnw jo pihrY Kwie ]
naam binaa jo pahirai khaa-ay.
Without the Naam, one who dresses and eats well

ijau kUkru jUTn mih pwie ]1]

ji-o kookar joothan meh paa-ay. ||1||
is like a dog, who falls in and eats impure foods. ||1||

nwm ibnw jyqw ibauhwru ] ijau imrqk imiQAw sIgwru ]2]

naam binaa jaytaa bi-uhaar. ji-o mirtak mithi-aa seegaar. ||2||
Without the Naam, all occupations are useless, like decorations on a dead body. ||2||

nwmu ibswir kry rs Bog ]
naam bisaar karay ras bhog.
One who forgets the Naam and indulges in pleasures,

suKu supnY nhI qn mih rog ]3]
sukh supnai nahee tan meh rog. ||3||
shall find no peace, even in dreams; his body shall become diseased. ||3||

nwmu iqAwig kry An kwj ]

naam ti-aag karay an kaaj.
One who renounces the Naam and engages in other occupations,

ibnis jwie JUTy siB pwj ]4]
binas jaa-ay jhoothay sabh paaj. ||4||
shall see all of his false pretenses fall away. ||4||

nwm sMig min pRIiq n lwvY ]
naam sang man pareet na laavai.
One whose mind does not embrace love for the Naam

koit krm krqo nrik jwvY ]5]
kot karam karto narak jaavai. ||5||
shall go to hell, even though he may perform millions of ceremonial rituals. ||5||

hir kw nwmu ijin min n AwrwDw ]

har kaa naam jin man na aaraaDhaa.
One whose mind does not contemplate the Name of the Lord

cor kI inAweI jm puir bwDw ]6]
chor kee ni-aa-ee jam pur baaDhaa. ||6||
is bound like a thief, in the City of Death. ||6||

lwK AfMbr bhuqu ibsQwrw ]
laakh adambar bahut bisthaaraa.
Hundreds of thousands of ostentatious shows and great expanses

nwm ibnw JUTy pwswrw ]7]
naam binaa jhoothay paasaaraa. ||7||
- without the Naam, all these displays are false. ||7||

hir kw nwmu soeI jnu lyie ]
har kaa naam so-ee jan lay-ay.
That humble being repeats the Name of the Lord,

kir ikrpw nwnk ijsu dyie ]8]10]
kar kirpaa naanak jis day-ay. ||8||10||
O Nanak, whom the Lord blesses with His Mercy. ||8||10||

Gurmat deals with devotion to Wahiguru alone, for the rest of the things of the world, Wahiguru has given us sufficient brains to deal with dignity and bravery. But this does not mean, we should become goons.

Sikhs are viewed as honest and sincere beings, not as dacoits.

Why should the world fear us?

We are not that ugly, nor monsters.

We do protect anyone who needs us, Guru has made us strong for that purpose.

But yes, those who look for problems with us, will surely get their dues.

And having said that, that does not mean, that if someone attacks us, or harrass us, we shall keep quiet, we know how to handle them and set justice.

But once again, this does not mean fooling around with bullshit, inciting others to violence ....

Hope you pay attention somewhere in your life to the words of Fifth Patsahee above, and try to straighten your crooked life...

Sat Sree Akal.

Edited by harsharan000

u liar, if u do not read my posts, then do not reply either.

u are so mentally agitated and blind, that u have not even seen through my posts, as well as of others addressing me, that u r talking to a veer, not a woman, u idiot.

Stop bullying and giving commands like mentally retarded, cause yeh forum tere baap ka raaj nahee hae.

I will write when I want, and what I wnat, as long as I do not trespass the line of respect to others, just as u do not respect others.

So learn mannerisms and behave urself, as a person, there are quite a bit of sensitive and intelligent people, who are not at all intersted in ur bullshitt, rather in Gurmat, cause this Sikhawareness Website, is just a reminder to all of us, that we are sikhs above all, and SGGS is our last Guru, and to follow Him, is our only objective, not bullying and inciting violence , or supporting terrorism ideals, just as u do.

So stop all ur bullshit, and fear Wahiguru for all ur sinful and wicked mentality... It is Gurmat which will take us to Wahiguru, not any worldly culture or history....

Sat Sree Akal.

Edited by harsharan000

kharku84 what the hell is wrong with you?

I think his nurse forgot to give him his Temazepam myself.

Psychologically he seems to be playing out some big, bad jut kharku gangsta fantasy out in his head via the Internet.

Good luck getting any sense out of him.

Bwaaaaaahh!! lol

Edited by dalsingh101

I think his nurse forgot to give him his Temazepam myself.

Psychologically he seems to be playing out some big, bad jut kharku gangsta fantasy out in his head via the Internet.

Good luck getting any sense out of him.

Bwaaaaaahh!! lol

he has to be some stupid teenage kid acting like some tough guy online. this kid has probably never been to punjab.

he has to be some stupid teenage kid acting like some tough guy online. this kid has probably never been to punjab.

You'd think that but he actually posted an image of himself a while back (at least I think it was him), and he isn't a little kid, he has a full grown beard!

I think he has what we call 'learning difficulties' in the UK..........

Special needs........ <ahem>

What does gotra have to do with this? Are you even a Sikh? I've read some of your posts you sound like an extremist uneducated admin cut. Ps before you talk crap I also came from a jatt background but never considered myself better than anyone. Why you so proud of being jatt anyway most jatts in India are uneducated and poor. Also not all kharkus were jatt if that's the reason you think you tough and cool.

Edited by aksantali

• 2 weeks later...
dalsingh is some Mona talking admin cut to sardars.

No, dalsingh is not. Dalsingh is a Sikh talking talking to a dumb phudhu with an elevated sense of himself.

Mate, 5 minutes talking with you would probably put ANY sane and rational person off Sikhi for life.

You are the worse kind of dumbo. A thickhead who doesn't even have a remote conception of just how thick he is.

And the rest of you jats: please take a good look man. Seriously. This is the type of fudhoo and idiot mentality your culture breeds all too often.

How does someone explain manhood, to giddar?

Funny, I was wondering about explaining stupidity to an imbecile?

You don't; Go cry when someone takes your pagg.

When I was growing up, more monay helped keshdharis who got their pags knocked off (or that joora pulling/unravelling thing arseholes used to do) than other keshdharis So don't wet yourself about it. I wouldn't sit there if I saw anyone trying to take the p1ss out of someones pagh like that. Plus what you worried about anyway! You live in pussy Canada - ain't no one going to do that there! Hell, even most pr**ks in the UK know better than that now - and that pagh liberty taking thing used to be a big issue here.

• 4 weeks later...
We're obviously, going to strike a talwaar at the heart of bahmanvaad. And, you're going to help us.

I am, and first of all I'm going to strike the talwaar in the hearts of closet Bahmans hiding in the panth like you. YOU ARE a bahamn with your jaat paat buckwaas. Fool.

I am, and first of all I'm going to strike the talwaar in the hearts of closet Bahmans hiding in the panth like you. YOU ARE a bahamn with your jaat paat buckwaas. Fool.

Mona is not Sikh.

We are not going to start race mixing our community because you western kuttas of jews think it cool.

We didn't for centuries under guru sahib and neither did they.

Go bark in some other ally, dog.

You are some muslim paid to cause fight between different Sikh quoms.

What talwaar? No talwaar sant will ever avcept you as equal, you are slave of scissor.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾ।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਹਿ।।

Edited by starchpagg47

Mona is not Sikh.

Someone failed to send this memo to the vast majority of your jat brothers then. lol

No talwaar sant will ever avcept you as equal, you are slave of scissor.

Mate, I'd never accept any 'sant' that embraces a fudhoo like yourself as any type of 'sant' anyway. Hell, probably wouldn't even accept them as an equal if they kept phudhoos like you around.

Edited by dalsingh101