Astral Projection And Astral Travel

On 12/29/2020 at 4:38 AM, sarabatam said:

It's pretty amazing experience..you can astral travel in the room and heal yourself with white light projection. Since Vahiguru expanded / infinite awareness is everywhere including in empty space you can split yourself in form of flow of consciousness.

Sometimes He shows us how to navigate the astral realm for purposes we may need later. Doing naam simran while in the astral realm is great. I’ve sat on the floor a few times and done it and learned a lot that I’ve applied in my daily life. 

2 hours ago, Sikhilove said:

Sometimes He shows us how to navigate the astral realm for purposes we may need later. Doing naam simran while in the astral realm is great. I’ve sat on the floor a few times and done it and learned a lot that I’ve applied in my daily life. 

The aim is still not to dwell on the astral though and to live life in the third energy, here and now. There is a lot to be learned here on earth, even Truth masters learn here. We go to the astral upon death, but life is here and now on earth, accepting that is important.  Working, supporting your own life, Practicing Gurbani in your daily life, enjoying life and learning as you go along is the best way to live. But respecting life, so not meditating in the hills all the time etc. We take to exercise and meditation in the evening and night and live life during the day.

Not needing darshans and visions to believe in Him and having blind faith is great. Many bhagats in the past have fallen into ego of seva, ie Trishna. They got naam and went astray. Naam reconciles us with the Truth in gurbani. It’s important to practice gurbani, restrain from the five thieves when we do it. And to remember that all beings including humans are Equal. The visions never make us higher or lower than anyone.