E Desh Sadda Nhi - Giani Sant Singh Maskeen Ji

amar_jkp

Ask yourself, whether what your racist friend has written is true or this humanist message:

ਅਵਲਿ ਅਲਹ ਨੂਰੁ ਉਪਾਇਆ ਕੁਦਰਤਿ ਕੇ ਸਭ ਬੰਦੇ ॥ ਏਕ ਨੂਰ ਤੇ ਸਭੁ ਜਗੁ ਉਪਜਿਆ ਕਉਨ ਭਲੇ ਕੋ ਮੰਦੇ ॥੧॥

one thing is for sure, both cannot be correct. you can choose only one.

It is for you to ask yourself.

Pertinent message ...

please elaborate. Do you subscribe to the 'four (now seven) decades of atrocities on Sikhs' rant? If yes, you need to give some evidence.

lying, scheming and conniving natures of those involved in destroying the sikh identity within Muhammed Iqbal's 'hindustan'

whom are you talking about, come straight to the point if he did not have the courage to use the H word, what is stopping you? and what is the 'Sikh identity' anyway?

...which has seen nothing but slavery from the times it ever appeared on the face of this earth!

which part of India you are talking about, is it Punjab? shall we discuss which part of India has been under the foreign (or their india born prgenies) rule for the longest? which part has been invaded, defeated the most?

...masses which are fat and lazy and the list goes on!

disgusting way to describe the beloved land of the Gurus. Anyway, only a rich person can be fat and lazy. poor does not have such luxuries. going by your perverse logic, Hindustan/India (exc Punjab lets say) 40 % of indian pop is below poverty line BPL.

...its innocent and hardworking citizens who provide the bread basket for the rest of the lazy, slum loving, dirty filthy masses who have never seen a days hardwork in their lives and make their living by begging on the streets and stealing!!

wow! what an outburst from a racist scum who forgot that the 'bread basket' brag would ring hollow but for the labor which comes from the lands where ppl make their living by begging.... this is disgusting! Is this person really claiming to be a human being (forget being a Sikh)? has he ever been to the lands where they walk kilometers just to get drinking water for the family? villages which are yet to see electricity poles?

no wonder maskeen is "well read profound thinker" for this ignoramus, racist low

Wow! Truth is excruciatinly painful. It hurts sooooooooo much.

Gianni ji has to be commended for stating what are well established facts. Everyone knows the hatread of hindus towards the sikh people. It is no secret. Going back to visit your pind does not have a good feeling anymore. Too many misssing family members without trace.

Pagg di beadbi common place. Too many sikhs in Indian prisons without fair trials.

Edited by SatpalM

Maskeen ji is a highly distinguised and noteworthy personality in the entire sikh world. He has definitely hit the nail on its head by delivering this speech. Dates are insignificant. His message is as pertinent now as it was then.

Your sentence in punjabi has been dealth with in this video, if you care to listen to him attentively.

Truth hurts. I salute maskeen sahib ji for exposing the lying, scheming and conniving natures of those involved in destroying the sikh identity within Muhammed Iqbal's 'hindustan' which has seen nothing but slavery from the times it ever appeared on the face of this earth!

One bloody mess on the entire world map! A mess where roads don't lead anywhere because of lack of road signs, no concept of cleanliness or hygiene, corruption on massive scale, no decent healthcare system, masses which are fat and lazy and the list goes on!

There is nothing 'sick' about what he is saying. In fact, he is telling the ignorant masses what Muhammad Iqbal's 'hindustan' is capable of doing to its innocent and hardworking citizens who provide the bread basket for the rest of the lazy, slum loving, dirty filthy masses who have never seen a days hardwork in their lives and make their living by begging on the streets and stealing!!

Maskeen sahib ji is a well read profound thinker of our times so there is no match for his wonderfully gifted mind. There is no match. His words live on.

Don't worry the masses are still ignorant,so shameful. They will never change. They are put there for the benefit of the rich can't you see? When I was in Calcutta someone said the poor are poor because of their bad karams in previous births. I asked him what does he mean by that and he said they must have been evil in their past life and they are now paying for it. I was gobsmacked and I said to him if he believes in karams does he not think that he can do a good karam by helping to improve their situation? He just stared at me with a blank expression.

No one goes and sorts out the slum dwellers with an offer of better lives, so disgraceful. This country does not respect anyone so forget about respect. It is the slavery that has made this country the way it is. People are still backward.

It is really disheartening to see how they hate to hear the truth. Basically they are all liars and corrupt and conniving as you say in your post.

Edited by SatpalM

'hindustan' which has seen nothing but slavery from the times it ever appeared on the face of this earth!

what the hell you are trying to say here except denigrating the whole country with your supremacist non-sense. what do you know about Indian history?

One bloody mess on the entire world map!

is this not a racist attitude towards a country Gurus called home?

A mess where roads don't lead anywhere because of lack of road signs, no concept of cleanliness or hygiene, corruption on massive scale, no decent healthcare system, masses which are fat and lazy and the list goes on!

It's a mess where your parents come from and where most of your pendu tabbar still lives in. It's a mess NOW but till mid 18th century this mess was the richest country till your British masters looted it thoroughly. a fact corroborated by Angus Maddison in his book - The World Economy: A Millennial Perspective.

http://theunbrokenwindow.com/Development/MADDISON%20The%20World%20Economy--A%20Millennial.pdf

this Maddison table shows wealth changing hands (UK wealth rocketing in the start of 19th century while india (and China) struggling:

http://www.theworldeconomy.org/MaddisonTables/MaddisontableB-18.pdf

Read:The Wonder That Was India: A Survey of the Culture of the Indian Sub-Continent Before the Coming of the Muslims by A L Basham

Anyway, India is still listed as world's third richest country (by GDP) - http://www.worldsrichestcountries.com/

It is definitely a rich country inhabited by poor people.

In fact, he is telling the ignorant masses what Muhammad Iqbal's 'hindustan' is capable of doing to its innocent and hardworking citizens who provide the bread basket for the rest of the lazy, slum loving, dirty filthy masses who have never seen a days hardwork in their lives and make their living by begging on the streets and stealing!!

if this is not racism what would be?

You are full of claptrap.

sIkhs are not responsible for committing heinous crimes of necklacing or creating the widow colony in delhi. Only those that subscribe to race/religion supremacy thinking will carry out these actions. So your calling the sikhs supremacists or racists is nothing but crap. The ones that attacked the Golden Temple and the Akaal Takhat are the real racists and supremacists.

The roads and the rest business.........................................................is totally true. Only the rich are getting richer in this so called 'rich' country! It is so shocking to see no decent clean roads anywhere with properly calculated distances to tell the travellers how far is their destination. Old women begging on the streets of Agra and children following you everywhere just for two cents. You call this a rich country, shame on you! So there is no need to attack anyones parents by hurling insults at them by calling them 'penddu.' Sikhism teaches us not to disrespect our parents.

Your racist attitude towards the British and what they did in India is due to your own fault. In fact, they civilized hindustan by introducing the railways, world class education system, proper western style toilets, civilized legal system by doing away with Manu's laws!! Hindustan was a better place to be in during the British rule. As soon as that nehru guy took over hindustan has been on the decline ever since.

Judging from your comments and rude language it seems you are the RACIST one here. Karma has pointed out the truth same as the Giyanni ji has and it appears your way of handling this truth is by using rude and crude language and accusing them for being racist or supremacists, when it is really you that is the original and absolute RACIST here who has been reading too many supremacist ideologies.

You are so racist which makes you a threat to all the minorities living in hindustan today.

You are a Racist de facto! Judging from the way you have conducted yourself in your posts there is no doubt about it. End of.

Edited by SatpalM

this cretin never felt awkward about his fellow hindus giving their sisters and mothers to the moghals to enjoy, how on earth would he feel awkward about not giving the sikhs anything. what planet you on jaikara?

I read somewhere that brahmins gave their daughters and sisters to the mughal rulers to get jobs. They are so filthy, worse than animals. This 'cretin' is hatemonger.

Katherine Mayo's"Mother India" is an eye opener, I tell you.

Edited by hg45

The term 'sikhs are a criminal tribe' was coined by gandhi with a face like a crow! That was the reason why partition was designed the way it was. This crow faced man didn't give two hoots and here I mean literally, about the sikhs or losing their places of worship. According to many old journals one reads that he did not even know who the sikhs were.

Edited by hg45

I asked Why do you think it is still relevant?

Because BhagatSingh JI, the issues have never been resolved, there has been no closure on them, they have just been swept under the carpet.

ਪਰ ਨਿੰਦਾ ਕਰੇ ਅੰਤਰਿ ਮਲੁ ਲਾਏ It's not rocket science.

Bhagat Singh ji, par ninda is not the same as deserved label. Tenth Guru used words for such people in Zafarnama. Read it if you haven't already.

Chatanga veer ji ..such statements dont suit you ..

Bhaji, these statements are very necessary, otherwise this forum would be overrun with these disgusting hindu jihadis and their false propoganda. People (inc you) should be aware of the truth.

.Maharaj Ranjit singh betrayed the Holkar Maharaja in the war against the British ..so should the Hindus says that Sikh women were given to the British ??????

Jaikaara bhaji, I have never had a wrong word for you, but how on earth do you equate Maharaja Ranjit Singh mediating between the british and Holkar with the hindus being able to say that Maharaja gave Sikh women to the british?

I mean how on earth???

I had to read that several times to make sure I was not reading it wrong. That is just a terrible, terrible post. I mean, even with all the vomit we get with this sher thing as well, it must count as one of the most foolish posts ever posted here.

Read page 292 of this book 'The Butcher of Amritsar: General Reginald Dyer' By Nigel Collett

General Dyer was honoured at harmandar sahib after Jallianwala bagh massacre in a big function by ass-lickers led by Simranjit Ali Mann's grandfather Arur Singh.

Dyer being honoured has never been disputed, it's a fact that he was. but it was down to the british govt pressurising one of its employees the sarbrah of Sachkhand Sri Harimandir Sahib that it was given.

You have brought this episode up in the past as and when you could to make it look like it had the support of the whole Sikh nation. I asked you before many times and you deliberately did not answer this question :

"How long did Arur Singh last as Sarbrah after this siropa fiasco?"

Lets see if you have the courage to answer it now weasel.

Because BhagatSingh JI, the issues have never been resolved, there has been no closure on them, they have just been swept under the carpet.

Bhagat Singh ji, par ninda is not the same as deserved label. Tenth Guru used words for such people in Zafarnama. Read it if you haven't already.

Sirdar Kapur Singh, who was dismissed from his govt post after he revealed this secret memo about the Sikhs.

A little disappointed you didn't know already.

I am also a little disappointed that you that you spend your time doing ninda rather than simply talking about the issues. You're obviously an intelligent person, so it doesn't suit you to do ninda or justify it.

chatanga, first, let us keep it clean. next time you use such an insult for me. I would simply not reply (which probably what you want). if you said that in anger, control your krodh.

now, whether Arur singh lasted long after saropa "fiasco" (it was not) or not, would not change the fact - Sikh clergy was loyal to the colonial masters. this loyalty prevented Sikhs from participating in the freedom movement en masse.

you call anyone who challenges your hindutva agenda a "khaliban", amongst other names, and you have the audacity to ask not to be insulted?

I will repeat again, even though you understood it the 1st time, the govt had its men as sarbrahs, which is why they were able to do something as heinous as get dyer a siropa. Now you so flippantly disregard Arur Singh's tenure as Sarbrah after this incident. On purpose.

Arur Singh was forcved from his position by the Sikh sangat, who clearly were totally againsty his act. What more do you need?

I see that you have again skirted around answering the question. Sher by name, what by nature?

This is what you call "false propaganda".

Kapur singh was dismissed from the service after an inquiry commission headed by a gora.He was dismissed for misappropriating funds meant for the displaced Partition punjabis (inc Sikhs of course). as far as this "secret memo" is concerned, Kapura metnioned this fake document (which no other person has ever said to have existed) AFTER the dismissal.

Thats your hindutva version of it. If you look at the scale of government employees misappropriating funds, it is extremely widespread, yet the govt found it too convenient to dismiss Kapur Singh over it. The govt version just doesn't make sense.

I am also a little disappointed that you that you spend your time doing ninda rather than simply talking about the issues. You're obviously an intelligent person, so it doesn't suit you to do ninda or justify it.

Bhagat Singh, there is a difference between debate, discussion and nindya. I will try to word it appropriately so it doesn't come across as ninyda.

Plus you called me an intelligent person. I think you are the 1st person on this forum to have said that.

Maalko ..please understand ..when we point out fingers ..the other fingers point to us ...lets stop all this accusations ..lets sit and understand ..we are One culture One Nation...lets not throw dirt at others so that they dont throw dirt at us ...lets not think one sided ..we are Sikhs not because we did not want to be hindu ..we are Sikhs because we chose to be ...

Sher - I appeal the same to you ..the problem is with the political issues....we want to end all this ..we all...Sikhs and Hindus both...we have grown out of each other ..what will happen if we cut each other ..we will both bleed to death ...

Bhaji, these statements are very necessary, otherwise this forum would be overrun with these disgusting hindu jihadis and their false propoganda. People (inc you) should be aware of the truth.

Jaikaara bhaji, I have never had a wrong word for you, but how on earth do you equate Maharaja Ranjit Singh mediating between the british and Holkar with the hindus being able to say that Maharaja gave Sikh women to the british?

I mean how on earth???

I had to read that several times to make sure I was not reading it wrong. That is just a terrible, terrible post. I mean, even with all the vomit we get with this sher thing as well, it must count as one of the most foolish posts ever posted here.