A Tail Of Love! Indian Teen Marries Stray Dog

OnPathToSikhi

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are having difficulty comprehending things, actually scratch that, You are having difficulty in realising that these marriages were just marriages of convenience, and a tool to get overseas citizenship. Not to start living like a married couple.

By that logic the marriage to the dog was probably just a ritual thing and we don't expect the girl to actually co-habitate and have any physical relationship with the Dog, now do we?

We shall leave the issue of having a physical relationship with an animal to the Europeans, and their growing number of "exotic zoos" plus they still have a space program..hehe

By that logic the marriage to the dog was probably just a ritual thing and we don't expect the girl to actually co-habitate and have any physical relationship with the Dog, now do we?

We shall leave the issue of having a physical relationship with an animal to the Europeans, and their growing number of "exotic zoos" plus they still have a space program..hehe

No, lets ignore the europeans becasue they have nothing to do with this debate. This is about a thought that a woman marrying a dog, will acheive a fantastic married life. Let's discuss that.

No, lets ignore the europeans becasue they have nothing to do with this debate. This is about a thought that a woman marrying a dog, will acheive a fantastic married life. Let's discuss that.

No more or less than when people marry their own sisters, cousins, brothers and even fathers (from one case that I read about)

If stopping you from killing leaders, politicians, shopkeepers,blowing up planes, extortion, murder, rap almost daily (hindu and sikh) is oppression then so be it.

Ok, what if it's because we ask for our basic human rights? Still the same answer.

You have seen people in india lineup? Really?

Believe it or not people get to Kainada, Englaaand and Amreeka based on education, family ties and business skills as well. The vast majority perhaps. If you have the skills these countries will want you. Which gets to my second point of not having the skills (because you decided farming was better than engineering) and using other means to get to the West.

Believe it or not people get to Kainada, Englaaand and Amreeka based on education, family ties and business skills as well. The vast majority perhaps. If you have the skills these countries will want you. Which gets to my second point of not having the skills (because you decided farming was better than engineering) and using other means to get to the West.

some do get there based on merit, but don't be so dumb to think that these are the only people that go. I don't think that the vast majority of Panjabis who have come to UK in the last ten years have come by means of skills. If anything I would say it's the otherway around.

Why should there be a wait for us becasue we are not hindus?

The Hindus are waiting just like you. Its not like our life is much better than yours. Perhaps even worst. Where is the modern, secular nation that was promised to us? Why is the money donated to the temples given to the government, and the money donated at mosques and churches not?

The people you term as Hindus are actually commies, leftists and other types that hate everything indic. The situation is so bad that it took the rise of Hindutva to counter it. The running joke in our community is that the more sanskritized the name is of the individual, the bigger the gaddar or traitor.

yet one is based on ignorance, and the other a cheap alternative to getting foreign citizenship.

Sham marriages are perhaps way more expensive because the couple has to go the extra mile to hide their tracks, and are fraught with risks.

As a person who has represented clients before the boards, tribunals, commissions and courts here in Canada, I can tell you that Sikh couples are treated differently than Hindu couples because of sham marriages. The sikh couples, especially if they get married by sikh rituals, are almost always required to show photos, videos, invitation cards, emails to prove their marriage plus a personal interview.

As for both issues whether its superstition, ignorance or greed the desire is always for a better life.

The issue became so huge that the Canadian Government tightened up on the rules.

Immigration and dog marriages in india. Maybe you do see a relation.

My question was related to the hindu practice of marrying a woman to a tree (in line the original post where the woman is being married to a dog).

Also the woman being married to the tree was a former Miss World. And the father in-law a well known politician. We are talking about so called "well educated" class of people who adhere to such practices as the dog marriage.

Immigration and dog marriages in india. Maybe you do see a relation.

My question was related to the hindu practice of marrying a woman to a tree (in line the original post where the woman is being married to a dog).

Also the woman being married to the tree was a former Miss World. And the father in-law a well known politician. We are talking about so called "well educated" class of people who adhere to such practices as the dog marriage.

You want me to explain other peoples rituals and beliefs? BTW, Mr. Bachchan and his family were publicly grilled by mainstream society and media for such an act.

I don't here anything about marrying cousins, sisters and brothers by the thousands in your community and why you allow such crap.

Ok- we will end this here. I will publicly speak out about the millions of dog marriages in India and you can speak out about the millions of cases of cousin, sister and brother marrying. Agreed?

how can we agree on two completely separate issues?

how can we agree on two completely separate issues?

Like I said I will condemn the millions of dog marriages taking place in Hindu society, and you can condemn the millions of fake marriages taking place in your community. Or I can look beyond the disgusting, immoral acts and look at the root reason. Both kinds of people are desperate for happiness hence taking steps that are obviously plainly dumb.

Just yesterday I went to a marriage and the dulha was a German Sheppard. I tricked the Dulha with a treat and lead him out of the marriage hall and put an end to it. No dog marriages here.