A Tail Of Love! Indian Teen Marries Stray Dog

OnPathToSikhi

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let us begin where we left off.

Amandeep Hindustani, on 02 Oct 2014 - 9:26 PM, said:snapback.png

Marrying your sisters to get to Kainada came from Bhamanwad?

Yes in my opinion.

One person marries his sister another marries a dog. Both are maha murkhs!

Typical hindu fascist always blame the victim.

Except, the cases of marrying sisters, and cousins seem to run into the thousands.

Prove it.

There must be a gurudwara where these people get married, and some gyani who does the marriage ceremony.

The Gurudwaras have nothing to to do with these fake marriages. The "indian law" can be bought and sold for a dime.

Some one off marriage to a dog does not change the fact that you people marry your sisters by the hundreds.

Thousands to Hundreds ? Still prove it.

And since you are so influenced by Bhamanvad you should try to also follow their lead in science, metaphysics, politics, reading, writing, and analyzing.

Influenced by Bahmanwad? You do want to make you look like a fool. Well I am not the one trolling on Bahman/Hindu forums. It seems you are the one trying to get influenced at a "Sikh" website. That's a good start maybe. Hope you learn and pick up something good so that you can apply your "science, metaphysics, politics, reading, writing, and analyzing" in the right context.

Cus "pandit" or "pundit" even in the English language these days means expert.

An enslaved mind's view. Not surprising.

Ah..crap again. Those bloody evil yindoos!

http://www.samachar.com/US-Awards-for-Indianborn-Stanford-Scientist-Scholar-okfeKHeabhe.html

scientist Arogyaswami Joseph Paulraj and mathematics scholar Himanshu Asnani at Stanford University in the Silicon Valley have been awarded prizes by Marconi Society in Washington.

Paulraj, 69, was honoured with the prestigious award for his pioneering work on developing wireless technology to transmit and receive data at high speed.

Asnani, 27, received the Society's Paul Baran young scholar award for contributing to point-to-point and multi-terminal channel coding and source coding problems.

Named after radio inventor and Nobel laureate Guglielmo Marconi (1874-1937), Marconi Society awards annually individuals whose work and influence emulate the principle of creativity in service to humanity.

Marconi's daughter Gioia Marconi Braga had set up the society in 1974 through an endowment.

Paulraj donated his cash prize of $100,000 (Rs.60 lakh) to the Society's young scholar programme.

Asnani was also presented with a cash prize of $4,000 (Rs.2.4 lakh).

Indian-born American scientist and Hitachi America professor of engineering, emeritus at Stanford Thomas Kailath presented the awards to the achievers.

"It has been a privilege to have known Paulraj as a student, a research fellow and a warm colleague for many years," Pune-born Kailath said at the award ceremony.

After receiving the award, Paulraj said the society was playing a key role through recognition and scholarships to enhance social, economic and cultural values.

"As it's an honour to be named a fellow of Marconi Society, I will do best to be worthy of it. This is the highest recognition in the ICT (information and communications technology), which is significant for India's growth," Paulraj said.

Overwhelmed by the honour at a young age, Asnani credited his parents and teachers for their love and guidance during his career pursuit.

"I dedicate this award to my mentor and spiritual guide Srila Prabhupada, founder of Iskon (International Society for Krishna Consciousness) and whose teachings had a great impact in my life," Asnani asserted.

"Wisdom of the east should come together with the technology of the west to create a spirit of selfless giving to society and humanity at large," Asnani observed.

Paulraj joins a select group of IT pioneers who received the Marconi prize in past such as World Wide Web (WWW) creator Tin Berners-Lee, father of internet Vint Cerf, Google co-founder Larry Page and mobile phone developer Martin Cooper.

"To have three generations of Indian achievers in ICT -- Kailath, Paulraj and Asnani -- at an event is a testament to theAcontribution Indians are making at the cutting-edgeAof technology," IndiaTechOnline.com editor Anand Parthasaraty told IANS in Bangalore on Saturday.

Indian Consul General at San Francisco N. Parthasarathi and Indian-born Microsoft researcher Aakanksha Chowdhery, first woman to receive the Marconi young scholar award in 2012, participated in the award ceremony.

"Paulraj's contributions to wireless technology and the resulting benefit to humankind, are indisputable. Every WiFi (wireless fidelity) router and 4G phone uses Multiple Input-Multiple Output (MIMO) technology pioneered by him," Society chairman David Payne said at the event.

MIMO boosts data rate by creating multiple parallel spatial data streams and is the key to the latest wireless broadband networks like 4G cellular.

Born in Coimbatore in northwest Tamil Nadu, about 360 km from Bangalore, Paulraj was also honoured with the IEEE Alexander Graham Bell Medal in 2011 for his profound work on theoretical foundations of MIMO.

Asnani, who hails from Kota in Rajasthan, is also a system engineer at the Swedish telecom major's R&D centre in the Silicon Valley, off the US west coast, besides pursuing doctorate in mathematics at Stanford University's Electrical Engineering School.

Graduating from IIT-Bombay in electrical engineering in 2009, Asnani went to the US to do his masters at Stanford and enrolled for PhD.

Ah..crap again. Those bloody evil yindoos!

http://www.samachar.com/US-Awards-for-Indianborn-Stanford-Scientist-Scholar-okfeKHeabhe.html

scientist Arogyaswami Joseph Paulraj and mathematics scholar Himanshu Asnani at Stanford University in the Silicon Valley have been awarded prizes by Marconi Society in Washington.

Paulraj, 69, was honoured with the prestigious award for his pioneering work on developing wireless technology to transmit and receive data at high speed.

Asnani, 27, received the Society's Paul Baran young scholar award for contributing to point-to-point and multi-terminal channel coding and source coding problems.

Named after radio inventor and Nobel laureate Guglielmo Marconi (1874-1937), Marconi Society awards annually individuals whose work and influence emulate the principle of creativity in service to humanity.

Marconi's daughter Gioia Marconi Braga had set up the society in 1974 through an endowment.

Paulraj donated his cash prize of $100,000 (Rs.60 lakh) to the Society's young scholar programme.

Asnani was also presented with a cash prize of $4,000 (Rs.2.4 lakh).

Indian-born American scientist and Hitachi America professor of engineering, emeritus at Stanford Thomas Kailath presented the awards to the achievers.

"It has been a privilege to have known Paulraj as a student, a research fellow and a warm colleague for many years," Pune-born Kailath said at the award ceremony.

After receiving the award, Paulraj said the society was playing a key role through recognition and scholarships to enhance social, economic and cultural values.

"As it's an honour to be named a fellow of Marconi Society, I will do best to be worthy of it. This is the highest recognition in the ICT (information and communications technology), which is significant for India's growth," Paulraj said.

Overwhelmed by the honour at a young age, Asnani credited his parents and teachers for their love and guidance during his career pursuit.

"I dedicate this award to my mentor and spiritual guide Srila Prabhupada, founder of Iskon (International Society for Krishna Consciousness) and whose teachings had a great impact in my life," Asnani asserted.

"Wisdom of the east should come together with the technology of the west to create a spirit of selfless giving to society and humanity at large," Asnani observed.

Paulraj joins a select group of IT pioneers who received the Marconi prize in past such as World Wide Web (WWW) creator Tin Berners-Lee, father of internet Vint Cerf, Google co-founder Larry Page and mobile phone developer Martin Cooper.

"To have three generations of Indian achievers in ICT -- Kailath, Paulraj and Asnani -- at an event is a testament to theAcontribution Indians are making at the cutting-edgeAof technology," IndiaTechOnline.com editor Anand Parthasaraty told IANS in Bangalore on Saturday.

Indian Consul General at San Francisco N. Parthasarathi and Indian-born Microsoft researcher Aakanksha Chowdhery, first woman to receive the Marconi young scholar award in 2012, participated in the award ceremony.

"Paulraj's contributions to wireless technology and the resulting benefit to humankind, are indisputable. Every WiFi (wireless fidelity) router and 4G phone uses Multiple Input-Multiple Output (MIMO) technology pioneered by him," Society chairman David Payne said at the event.

MIMO boosts data rate by creating multiple parallel spatial data streams and is the key to the latest wireless broadband networks like 4G cellular.

Born in Coimbatore in northwest Tamil Nadu, about 360 km from Bangalore, Paulraj was also honoured with the IEEE Alexander Graham Bell Medal in 2011 for his profound work on theoretical foundations of MIMO.

Asnani, who hails from Kota in Rajasthan, is also a system engineer at the Swedish telecom major's R&D centre in the Silicon Valley, off the US west coast, besides pursuing doctorate in mathematics at Stanford University's Electrical Engineering School.

Graduating from IIT-Bombay in electrical engineering in 2009, Asnani went to the US to do his masters at Stanford and enrolled for PhD.

No use posting random information. Signs of a lost battle.

Get back to discussing the original post or out you go.

Like I said I will condemn the millions of dog marriages taking place in Hindu society, and you can condemn the millions of fake marriages taking place in your community. Or I can look beyond the disgusting, immoral acts and look at the root reason. Both kinds of people are desperate for happiness hence taking steps that are obviously plainly dumb.

Just yesterday I went to a marriage and the dulha was a German Sheppard. I tricked the Dulha with a treat and lead him out of the marriage hall and put an end to it. No dog marriages here.

Millions of fake marriages? Really you're are the dumbest Hindu on the web.

No use posting random information. Signs of a lost battle.

Get back to discussing the original post or out you go.

No sign of a lost battle. You still have not explained the thousands of marriages in your community that involve cousins, sisters, fathers and brothers.

Mr. Tony,

Do you think Australia and Britain should have a space program based on the information below.

British Women marries her cat.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/woman-marries-dog-totally-b-h-article-1.1717772

Australian guy marries his dog.

http://www.newser.com/story/106664/australian-guy-marries-his-dog.html

Edited by Amandeep Hindustani

No sign of a lost battle.

Good. Let us get back to the discussion where you left off

Marrying your sisters to get to Kainada came from Bhamanwad?

Yes in my opinion.

One person marries his sister another marries a dog. Both are maha murkhs!

Except, the cases of marrying sisters, and cousins seem to run into the thousands.

Prove it.

There must be a gurudwara where these people get married, and some gyani who does the marriage ceremony.

The Gurudwaras have nothing to to do with these fake marriages. The "indian law" can be bought and sold for a dime.

Some one off marriage to a dog does not change the fact that you people marry your sisters by the hundreds.

And since you are so influenced by Bhamanvad you should try to also follow their lead in science, metaphysics, politics, reading, writing, and analyzing.

Influenced by Bahmanwad? You do want to make you look like a fool. Well I am not the one trolling on Bahman/Hindu forums. It seems you are the one trying to get influenced at a "Sikh" website. That's a good start maybe. Hope you learn and pick up something good so that you can apply your "science, metaphysics, politics, reading, writing, and analyzing" in the right context.

Cus "pandit" or "pundit" even in the English language these days means expert.

Good. Let us get back to the discussion where you left off

Yes in my opinion.

Prove it.

You still have not condemned marrying your cousins and sisters. In fact, your fellow poster justifies it by saying its a "cheap alternative"

Once you do that we move forward.