Haridwar Police Detains Hundreds Of Sikh Devotees

OnPathToSikhi

Muhaaaaaaaah oh tere you think you are getting me angry? I don't get angry have thick skin..

The only thing that gets me mad is little kids calling me uncle ji at the temple, and the smell of tharka

Learning very well from your masters.

I'm reminded of a story from the jahangirnama it goes something like this " on the banks of the river Ravi lived a Hindu named Arjun"

You should listen to what your master jahangir says.

what is Brahm Gian? both the terms sound like sanskrit so must be something exclusive to Hindus. also, while Sikh scriptures are only few 100 years young, yogis have been attaining their spiritual goals through hindu scriptures for 1000s of years.

Let me put it this way:

Is Brahm Gian attainable ONLY through hindu scriptures?

I'm going to invite you to Haridwar and this time you don't have to change your appearance and names to get a little bit of gyan to take back.

Why do you think we need your invitation?

I'm reminded of a story from the jahangirnama it goes something like this " on the banks of the river Ravi lived a Hindu named Arjun"

So, I guess our master called us both Hindus.

the only difference is that Sikhs abhor that title (not the people before you start crying again) and the hindus took on that title like it was something special that master gave them.

People with a 92 percent rate of slavery should not be casting stones..,

Without answering any of the questions rationally, you've simply resorted to throwing insults back and forth.

Now, let's try this again:

That is to say, do the hindu nation/scriptures have a monopoly/copyright on the universal divine truth?

Without answering any of the questions rationally, you've simply resorted to throwing insults back and forth.

Now, let's try this again:

That is to say, do the hindu nation/scriptures have a monopoly/copyright on the universal divine truth?

I was talking about something else but you brought in the Arabs. Just giving you a taste of your own medicine. Next time remember the rate before you talk bakwas.

Now, since that's out of the way lets discuss the topic shall we?

Yes, brahmgyani status can be achieved through various ways. The easiest way according to hindu scriptures is something naam simran or Naam jaap, another way is through absolute surrender to the will of a Guru.

Scriptures much like idols are supposed to be discarded when you reach a certain point. You don't burn them but become indifferent to them.

It's like you are about to cross a lake. You see a boat and use it to cross. When you get to the other side you don't burn or destroy the boat because you may need it again or somebody else may need it.

Back to the topic. The beauty of the guru-shisya relationship is the Guru through his own experience and knowledge can guide an individual and help avoid mistakes. The guru is a master and hence technically different than a sant or sadhu because the guru is complete. Has the credentials to teach other. The sant or sadhu is incomplete.

I liken them to a nurse and doctor. Similar field and duties that overlap but a doctor is still the expert and final say.