Charan Kamal Preet In Gurbani- Love For Guru/murshid/consciouness/atma

In game of love in Sri Guru Nanak dev ji house, there are no rules when it comes to pure divine love of seeker. Love has no conditions, its just pure feeling of love/truth, where mind and pure love feeling are just one. In sikhi, we have cases of satguru amar das ji maharaj, baba farid sacrificing their tan, man, dhan towards their murshid did so much seva for their murshid to know their real self and modern day example - baba gurmukh singh aurdeas for his murshid- sant gyani gurbachan singh bhindranwale, singhs from rara sahib jumping in water for his murshid for kirpa, lover/seeker has to disappear only love remains.

So charan kamal preet/charan kamal ki mauj refences in gurbani can be interperted or felt by sikh on many levels (bhagat, shabad surat upasakh, shabad gyan upasakh) its not the level which is important at the house of satguru nanak dev ji but its pure unconditional love of seeker whether to meet his murshid-sargun saroop of vahiguru ji by surrendering, or being consumed by shabad consciousness or being consumed by atma-paratma-real self.

Charan kamal references can be grasped at many levels, they are all right whether - sargun upasakh/lover- consider charan kamal/dhoor of his sargun murshid (like baba nand singh maharaj consider for his murshid- satguru nanak dev ji maharaj) premi love towards it or lover of shabad consciouness- shabad dhun surat dhun chela premi love towards it or lover of shabad gyan- atam-paratama jot saroop premi love towards charan kamal-atma saroop-pure consciouness/awareness light knowledge.

http://akalbungasahib.com/babaji.html

Love

CNV00007.JPG

In San Francisco, California he said “What is love? It is madness, where you loose consciousness, the greatest drug even that exists on Earth. The only difference is it’s an inner chemistry. Love is crucifixion. Only love is the light in which life becomes known, what we call resurrection. Only in love are you truly transformed. In reality you will only feel life when you are in love. Love opens windows towards the beyond. The love people talk about is the phenomenon of the mind. The love of the mind is like a dream because it is from the mind and only the mind can dream and the dream can’t be reality. This love cannot be eternal. So what is eternal love? When love comes out of mediation, it’s qualities are different from the ones of the mind. The love of the mind – thee essence of it is foolishness. You fall in love, the love of meditation, thee essence is wisdom, you rise in love. Wisdom can’t be attained. You can gather as much knowledge, learn the scriptures by heart, still there will be no wisdom. Wisdom is that which liberates you. In this love there is a quality, just as a light surrounds the flame. The quality of love surrounds you. Whoever comes close, he/she will be enchanted, enriched, and this love of quality will shower around you. This is the real longing of the heart. Remember, once a person starts feigning, feigning is a stage of pseudo living. His whole life becomes false because love is the centre of life. Love is the ultimate purpose of life – the destiny of life.”

Baba_Mani14.jpgThen he said, “First you have to love yourself. Only then can you radiate and reach to others. When you are in love, it is illogical. There is no logic, no reason. It’s irrational, that is why liking has nothing to do with loving, Liking has logic, there are many reasons as to why you like a person. Generations and generations have misunderstood the word love. Automatically they start thinking about sex, without them even realizing that sex has nothing to do with love.”

Then he goes on describing the phenomenon of love. “love is like a spring breeze. It comes and when it comes it brings a tremendous fragrance, the Odor of Sanctify. It gives you the feeling that it will remain forever. The feeling is so strong that you cannot doubt it. This love is divine. Love has always been God expressing himself. Love is the alchemy, where there is love, ego doesn’t exist. That’s what I always said, love is spiritual and only love can change lives. Only in love is there reconciliation and a great transformation. That is why a man of love faces more difficulties. That is the fundamental fact of life. Where there is no love, life is about to move smoothly.

When asked if one can dissolve with another he replied, “When you burn two lamps in a room, they meet. The light meets. You can’t divide the first light from the second light. Still there is a difference. You can bring them close, even then their flames will remain different. The light will dissolve into each other. You can’t melt into each other. Only your light can melt in the other – your outer aura.”

dhhanaasaree mehalaa 5 ||

kithai prakaar n thootto preeth || dhaas thaerae kee niramal reeth ||1|| rehaao ||

jeea praan man dhhan thae piaaraa ||

houmai ba(n)dhh har dhaevanehaaraa ||1||

charan kamal sio laago naehu ||

naanak kee baena(n)thee eaeh ||2||4||58||

Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehla:

The lifestyle of Your slave is so pure, that nothing can break his love for You. ||1||Pause||

He is more dear to me than my soul, my breath of life, my mind and my wealth.

The Lord is the Giver, the Restrainer of the ego. ||1||

I am in love with the Lord's lotus feet.

This alone is Nanak's prayer. ||2||4||58|| - Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Ang 684

Baba Ji singing this shabad in a state of absolute Anand (bliss) :

https://soundcloud.com/akalbungasahib/kithai-parkar-na-thootou-preet?in=akalbungasahib%2Fsets%2Fkirtan-sant-baba-mani-singh-ji

Please listen and share!

refererence: The Radiance of complete journey to Akaal Purkh
chapter- Sant baba Aiya Singh Hoti Mardan giving divine sermons( on love) to Sant baba jawala Singh Ji.
What is love?
Love: Love is the divine law. It will win where reason fails.
God is love and love is God.
It is to surrender one's self to the beloved and giving away own heart and moving like a bewildered person. If you want to know about love, then ask love itself. Do not ask anybody else, he will not answer !. Only love knows how to describe itself lovely. It will explain pretty well what it is. True love means to give up possession or self. Until ego is renounced no one can find that path of love. Cleanse your heart, like a mirror(glass) clear and simple. So long heart has imprints of lust one cannot see the face of love. Love gives life to humans, true love negates greed, Kabir sahib says: Everybody talks about love, yet no one expereinces love. Only such a person knows love, as remains, imbided in it day and night. If love came and gone, everybody saw it but if one cries now then laughs next moment, it is not love.
Shalok Mohalla 4 (p-301)
My body and mind are ever imbued with my lord's love,
Be though merciful, O god, that I Abide in Guru's peace. (1)
God's love grants such a high vision that to even a helpless that he does not care about the kings(Master of corwn) and throne, lover weaves gorgeous clothes like attish and kim khwab with the blood of his heart and spreads under the feet of his beloved. Only lover can help someone to reach God's court and attaining to such a position is real ascention to God's place(Heaven). If you want to read the true story of ascention of love then look at the face of some true lover. From his face, one can have the glimplse of love. In love, Gardens of happiness bloom in heart's blood. Lovers are always absorbed in God's love. On this path several mansoors turn down worldy honours and choose to kiss the crucifixion instead. How can one gain the wealth of divine love? Without guide's instruction it is not possible. Only some one with large heart can win this with God's grace. How to recognise love? If you find someone lost in despair and disheartned he is deviod of love. He does not belong to the realm of love. Even though studded with thorns, a lover is always happy like some body in garden in spring. Find not such a one lonely because he is always in God's embrace. Should I offer Nimaz (Muslim prayer) or look in your way? How can I visit kahba (God's place in holy mecca)
Bulleh shah
The Nimaz of memories lie in bowing down before God and lovers Nimaz in forgetting one's body.
Ablution of memories is in washing hands and feet but lover's ablution is washing hands off the world. Unless you take your hands off the worldy tempations do not remember God because without Wuzzo, Nimaz is not acceptable in Islamic Code(Shria).
Having delivered such lovely sermon, sahib siri baba aiya singh ji hoti mardan waley threw glance towards the sipahi(jawala singh). Lover had filled his goblet of heart with love..tears of joy began to role down his face and his head tilted towards baba ji's feet. Eyes of mind became Ganga-Jamuna and he washed baba ji's feet with tears. It was like his own heart cleaned up.. his forehead got blessed with baba ji's feet touch. The way of love began to rise in his heart and his tongue un-intentionally moved in meditation. Glands of knowledge opened up. Heart began to feel coolness of love. Light flashed up. Six close cycles(chakars) turned up. Petals blossomed up. Unstruck melodies became aloud. All hair turned into tongues and every single hair changed into divine word. He began to realise all around. Baba Aya Singh Ji merged jawala singh ji into sargun-nirgun. There was flood of light all around. Having done this miracle, Baba Ji again came into being and turned jawala singh to an saint. He lifted him from his feet, took him in embrace and asked, "Now tell me, do you know me or not? "Jawala Singh began to weep in low and said, "By your grace, I have come to know of my real self. I am thankful to you I have realised that I have been your servant since many births. You are my mentor(Murshid). Then Baba Jawala Singh became silent. Baba Aya Singh Ji thus turned sipahi into saint and blended him into his own being.
Grace of Give commandmends given by Baba Ji:
1. Remember God breath by breath
2. Never be egoist.
3. Keep company of those detached from the world.
4. Do not Beg.
5. Be aloof.
Sant jawala Singh Ji listened to the commandments and dutyfully observed all throughout life.

The eternal basis of any Bhagati in general, but Prema Bhagati in particular, is two fold:

(i). stay within HIS Hukam, and

(ii). always offer what one has and always contemplate to give what one does not have, and without any expectation of any kind whatsoever.

and this can only be done in Sargun Bhagati.

Everything else remains intellectual circus to nowhere.