Sikh Man Attacked In Birmingham Broad Street

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niKfSfWZ_-s

Edited by dalsingh101

Got to say:

Singh is strong. He took the full barrage of whitey's blows and didn't go down. He didn't even look hurt. He knew how to tuck up and protect his body.

Bwaaaahh!!!

Heard it was Pakistanis who attacked him?

Anyone know anything about it?

Probably was Pakis, Birmingham nightlife is full of these lot walking around. Broad Street used to be known for its good nights out because of the apneh there and massive student population like Leicester used to be. Now you have middle aged muslim men from all over the country looking for 'drunk slags' as it aint so easy to rape kiddies on their own doorstep. I've heard of Sikhs being hassled on nights out in Birmingham and the sulleh coming from as far away as Luton! It doesnt matter whether they start on you because of your watch/girl/whatever these twits just want trouble.

Probably was Pakis, Birmingham nightlife is full of these lot walking around. Broad Street used to be known for its good nights out because of the apneh there and massive student population like Leicester used to be. Now you have middle aged muslim men from all over the country looking for 'drunk slags' as it aint so easy to rape kiddies on their own doorstep. I've heard of Sikhs being hassled on nights out in Birmingham and the sulleh coming from as far away as Luton! It doesnt matter whether they start on you because of your watch/girl/whatever these twits just want trouble.

It's good. Forces docile 'fun-loving' apnay to wake up a bit. I've been on Broad Street a few times, what we saw in the vid isn't anything unusual.

That other situation you are talking about has been common in Southall for decades too. It used to be the place for Paks to go and pull some dumb 'Sikhni' since the 80s. LOADS of paks from East London used to do it (probably still do for all I know?)