~ Spiritual Development Stages Within Japji Sahib Gnosis ~

source:

Many years ago i did translations of japji sahib by maharaj kirpa translated from audio katha of gyani thakur singh ji, back then i didn't realize that there were spiritual development stages within in japji sahib even though i came across with it few times in the translation and in katha, but now i am realizing by maharaj kirpa that sunaie pauri pointer/indication has deep significance on meditation followed by manaie (acknowledgement) and at the end nidashan- deep understanding.

So in a nut shell-

Suanie pauri- updesh of satguru nanak dev ji is for beginners to engage deeply in deep deep listening deeply listening to shabad/gyan with surat(consciouness) as shabad and its gyan- eternally inherently absolutely present in every one and everytime.

Manaie pauri would be deep acknowledgement/acceptance with full receptivity and full acceptance of what is-divine will without any resistance and go towards in the meditation which would further purify our surat(intuitive understanding/consciousness)

Nidashan- deep contemplation or understanding or meditative abidance or feeling of gyan- which further purify one surat and will blossom gyan flower in one's surat (intuitive consciousness) into parkosh gyan and aparkosh gyan-bhramgyan

• 2 years later...